Major liberal news magazine now advocates violence and supports anarchists against trump supporters

major liberal news magazine now advocates violence and supports anarchists against trump supporters

> And anyone enjoying the Nazi-bashing clip (and many are) should know that they’re watching anti-fascist bloc tactics par excellence—pure kinetic beauty. If you want to thank Spencer’s puncher, thank the black bloc.

glorifies domestic terrorism

> The black bloc is not a group but an anarchist tactic—marching as a confrontational united force, uniformed in black and anonymized for security. Once deployed, the tactic has an alchemic quality, turning into a temporary object—the black bloc. On Friday, the bloc I joined in DC numbered well over 500, the largest of its kind since the antiwar protests over a decade prior. As I wrote in advance of the inauguration, if we recognize fascism in Trump’s ascendance, our response must be anti-fascist in nature.

sage because spencer isn't a trump supporter

he criticizes trump more than he criticizes liberals

i agree spencer is a jew. it's more bizzare that they are endorsing domestic terrorism by advocating for blac block

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, and he is pretty based despite anti-Trump faggotry.

Sage because there's already enough threads about this.

Yup. Pretty much time to reveal power levels in real life with some reprisals desu senpai

>our response is anti-fascist
>literally become one, uniformed and identity-less, with a violent enforcement of whatever you're told to protest by your masters

Yeah, it's time to stop this before it gets worse.

I don't even know what the fuck he believes in, sometimes he's hailing Trump. He's said gay marriage shouldn't be allowed and that gays weren't monogamous, but then in another instance he supports them, another time he said kill all blacks, but then he said that he respects everybody regardless of race.

Punching someone is hardly terrorism.

Assaulting people for their political beliefs while in a mob is.

I've never seen such an incident classified as terrorism unless it involved weapons.

Woody Allen put it best. Nazis get btfo without their brownshirts.

Do you think if a mob of white people attacked a black guy for supporting Hillary they wouldn't be charged with terrorism?

Weapons are irrelevant. There just has to be a threat of violence. You can "terrorize" people without weapons too.

FBI definition: The unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a Government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.

>The enemy of my enemy is my friend

That retarded line of thinking is why we didn't kick the shit out of communism and end it in 1945.

If it's bad, you kick it's shit in regardless of who they hate. Take the third position and declare both as your enemy.

The group was noted, by police, of using crowbars, hammers, bricks, poles, and other improvised weapons. They smashed out businesses, lit fires, beat people, and used the threat of violence (Followed by violence) to support a political agenda.

It's terrorism, yo.

They were just taking spencer literally. The poor sap just likes LARPing a a nazi out of some contrived homosexual fetish

>That retarded line of thinking is why we didn't kick the shit out of communism and end it in 1945.
No, $$$ and corruption is why you dumbass.

>media paints "alt right" group
>finds some faggot to call its leader
>btfo them on tv
>"haha take that dumpfle!"
>continue digging their own graves

>Sup Forums in october
gas the kikes, race war now. 1488 Death Squads and throwing commies of helicopters.

>now
a burning trashcan is literally terrorism

He was a Trump supporter until Trump got elected.
Criticising Trump for not delivering on his promise to deport all illegals isn't bad.

Spencer sucks cause he's loose on social issues, not because he's strict on immigration.

Mexico is like a lazy Afghanistan

They represent the establishment, they defend weakness (being weak is actually being strong!!), applying rules to them you don't to yourself is perfectly fine.

There is nothing inconsistent about wanting your enemies arrested but not yourself.

>Mainstream civil rights then
>Peaceful acts of civil disobedience where protestors accepted the consequences of their actions to show their injustice
>Mainstream civil rights now
>SHUT UP AND LISTEN, PUNCHING KINDA NAZI FRINGE PEOPLE AND RUNNING AWAY WHILE WEARING A MASK IS THE ULTIMATE ACT OF BRAVERY!

I want a world where no one has to get arrested. Where everyone's needs are met, a world of mutual aid where no one has to live in fear of the state. Spencer is not the establishment, but he represents an inherently violent/totalitarian ideology. I don't take his LARPing very seriously but the bash makes for a nice meme. You only love freedoms and liberal institutions when they are on your side.

nigger way of thinking.

holy shit fucking kill yourself, your country had two emperors

Terrorism isn't just muslims blowing themselves up burger.

Terrorism is the use of violence for a political goal. It includes intimidation tactics, vandalism, physical violence and killing.

>I want a world where no one has to get arrested
You're close Mexico, give the cartels just a little more control

Funny enough being anti-gay is worse than advocating for a white ethnostate in eyes of the left.

Based.

Day of the rope for white supremacists when?

village communes and self government are huge in Mexico right now. The State and their Narco buddies won't protect people, so many towns have implemented self defence forces and council democracy

>anonymized for security
>On Friday, the bloc I joined in DC

Is he fucking stupid?

>temporary object
Cool. Unloading some rounds into an object is hardly criminal.

You mean the cuck bloc

Maybe he didn't even care about the nazi shit. He was just taking payback for Spencer's dissing of cucks

>getting BTFO by a literal shit eating cuck

do what you must to cuck but leave scatfu alone

>It's a Mexican stuck in 2013
The ADFs encountered the same problems they did in Columbia. They've gotten to big and powerful and either bent the knee to the federals or became the monsters they hunted.

Also what the fuck is up with that commie-break away state in the south?

Sort your shit, Paco.

>applying rules to them you don't to yourself is perfectly fine.
saul alinsky. its what Sup Forums uses now