Legit and honest question: Do Trump supporters still believe the obvious blatant lies told about Hillary last year?

Legit and honest question: Do Trump supporters still believe the obvious blatant lies told about Hillary last year?

I mean, do you believe that she's running a CP ring from a pizza restaurant, that she has killed more than a hundred people just because they criticized her, that she has numerous strokes regularly which gives her strange mannerism, that she died or is/was so sick last year that she used (or still using) a body-double/hologram to fake her presence at events, that she used green screen to fake support because she had no supporters, that she rigged the election, that her voters were mostly/all hired, those who supported her openly were all paid actors....

I think I can think of more, but you get the point. All of this is so blatantly ridiculous that I don't believe a word of it. Still, I am curious if it was just a fever that people quickly forgot (I couldn't help but notice that every claim would be more or less forgotten the week after). It riled people up into a constant state of outrage that I think is still raging on.

Also, if Pizzagate is a real thing, why aren't you angry about it anymore? After the dude shot up the restaurant it seems like believers just went "Oh, well, they can keep their CP ring for all I care." Why aren't you still trying to stop it?

(I'm not a Hillary supporter btw. That would be pointless because I'm not American, not do I live in the USA, also the elction is over, so it would be triple pointless.)

PS. please don't be mad and triggered, I'm honestly curious and I'm not trying to step on any toes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PGY7jzq9pQI
youtube.com/watch?v=l5AxV1SrTkE
youtube.com/watch?v=m30VBIf6bTM
youtube.com/watch?v=9F6_7tFOH9k
bbg.gov/who-we-are/oversight/legislation/smith-mundt-modernization/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump supporters (especially on Sup Forums) are the most butthurt fan boys ever. If you mention the slightest degree of corruption or error with trump, they will chimp out.

I realize it's an extremely sensitive time in the USA.

Still, I hope I get some tempered answers. I mean, if they indeed made their decisions rationally, they should be more than capable of responding without being angry. I wonder if anyone are thinking all or most of it is true, if they intentionally forget it because it's a bit embarrassing, or if they just go "Yeah, that was a bit crazy, but I still support Trump" or whatever.

I feel that believing all the claims is on par with believing the Illuminati is real and is in control of everything.

I am not going to read all that crap.
yes, i do believe she had crooked deals done using the Clinton Fondation.

She is a known liar, and whatever she deleted in those emails must have been very damaging.

youtube.com/watch?v=PGY7jzq9pQI

Trump cut a deal with the Clintons: If they shut down their foundation and ceased participation in politics, Trump will spare them damnation.

Proofs?

>trump supporters
>most butthurt

nah

Post for truth. You gotta be pretty insecure to be a Trumpite.

we won so were on to other things

but yeah 95% of accusations are most likely true

ITT: libs admit they do not belong in /pol and are actually raiding us

>I mean, do you believe that she's running a CP ring from a pizza restaurant
No, and that was never the premise.
>that she has killed more than a hundred people just because they criticized her
yes to the killing part, and no to the "because they criticized her" part. They all had to do with maintaining power and tying loose ends.
>that she has numerous strokes regularly
Yes, in fact in the wikileaks she was looking for neurological medications.
>that she died or is/was so sick last year that she used (or still using) a body-double/hologram to fake her presence at events
Eh I doubt it
>that she rigged the election
This is fairly well proven via the collusion with the media and rigged polls. As far as directly rigging the election machines, that has yet to be determined, but I'd be willing to put a vast amount of money on "yes".
>those who supported her openly were all paid actors
This is the first time I've ever heard such a thing suggested. However, several universities offered their students extra credit to attend her rallies. These were the only ones where she had numbers.

yeah they've been doing it all day

Sounds like something you made up. Any evidence?

>what is...every alex jones video and milo gathering?

Imagine 4 more yrs with a Demo in office. The borders would have been opened like they were in germany. All of the business would have been out sourced to cheaper labor. Fag/trans/queers or whatever they are called would be more a accecpted then the dune-coon that just came over the border with no papers because of the aforementioned borders. So while your all happy that women finally broke a celing that i guess they can only see you get laided off because your job has moved to a shitter country, some nigger have just raped and killed your lily white wife and daughter all the while some dune-coon and rape murdered and oppressed your mother and "freedom" of religion. But its all ok because your son is turning into a queer thats going make sure you question whether or not your a dude or a chick. Hows that butthurt for you. And while you think of a nice witty response to this just rem yall lost trump won. Nananana hahahaha

CP ring?
>5% believe it

Things revealed on Wikileaks
>100% believe it

>butthurt

We literally won and he was just inaugurates. We're laughing our asses of at the pathetic temper tantrums you're throwing. It's pretty hard to be butthurt when you can't stop winning and your enemies are children

>butthurt fan boys

Keep telling yourself that sweetie :)

>that she used green screen to fake support because she had no supporters,
i dont think she used a green screen and it was clear she had no supporters

>that she rigged the election
there is evidence of this happening in her emails. collusion with media is rigging.

>that her voters were mostly/all hired, those who supported her openly were all paid actors....
not her voters, but protesters were paid and bussed

truth

>do you believe that she's running a CP ring from a pizza restaurant, that she has killed more than a hundred people just because they criticized her, that she has numerous strokes regularly which gives her strange mannerism, that she died or is/was so sick last year that she used (or still using) a body-double/hologram to fake her presence at event

nobody really believed that except for mentally ill retards

she DIDNT have any people at her rallies compared to trump an the emails from her confirmed they (their pacs, which they werent supposed to have contact with, but did) paid people to do their dirty work

>she is a known liar
I believe the phrase you are looking for is "she tells alternative facts"

>This is fairly well proven via the collusion with the media and rigged polls.
So the media rigged the polls to show Hillary way up. She then lost because people felt their vote wouldn't matter as she had such a large lead one vote wouldn't matter. What was the plan exactly?

>collusion with media is rigging
If that isn't rigging then what is? Most sheep live their lives and shape their beliefs based on what they see on "the news" or hear from "the experts".

Also, don't forget how hard she stuffed Bernie's campaign. Huge scandal that the left seems to have forgotten. Not saying I liked Bernie, but I would never trust someone who pulled that shit on him.

I can only speak to what I believe not what has been on pol as speculation.

>pizzagate
Never looked into it enough to make up my mind, may or may not be true.

>rigging the dem primary
Confirmed true

>crooked clinton foundation
Confirmed true

>murders
At least some are true and very likely involved her or at least someone working in her interest. Don't know how high the number is but Seth rich had to be her doing along with a handful of other people. I personally think Scalia was killed too and frankly I'm surprised justices aren't murdered more often.

>health problems
She's clearly not the healthiest person and I wouldn't be surprised if she dies or becomes incapable in the next 8 years. We don't know the extent of the problems but it was worse than pneumonia. I never thought she was using holograms or green screens.

>supporters faked
Only the press using camera angles and cropping. Her party also used fake protestors and set up fake violence at trump events which is confirmed. No one would say she doesn't have any supporters they just aren't enthusiastic

half tempted to post my ballot showing I voted for Trump. Look at them. I voted for him and I'm calm cool, collected. They are immature brats. Even the passive aggressive ones. stupid cucks. worse than sewer rats.

Yes.

Regarding pizzagate, smart investigators knew nothing could be done until Trump's inaugural and Sessions is in place as well as the other intelligence heads.

10 years and 10million documents and not one was ever proven false. so yeah, gonna believe them until i see evidence otherwise

>believing in lies

I'm not sure what you are asking here.

I do believe that hillary clinton had people killed, as the CIA is part of the state dept and she was secretary of state. probably specific terrorists, possibly a personal enemy.

the CP thing was a meme that some idiots believed, people who take the new york herald/breitbart seriously

>do you believe that she's running a CP ring from a pizza restaurant

>strawman a conspiracy theory
>hahaha do you retards believe this shit why are you so dumb

>After the dude shot up the restaurant
>shot up
No one died, no one got injured, only one shot was fired. You have no idea what is going on, yet put on airs of superiority.

>So the media rigged the polls to show Hillary way up. She then lost because people felt their vote wouldn't matter as she had such a large lead one vote wouldn't matter. What was the plan exactly?
Rigging the polls to reflect what would be rigged on the machines. Besides that, if the polls were accurate, then it would demoralize Clinton supporters. The point was to demoralize Trump supporters.

read again

> The borders would have been opened like they were in germany

Oh there's that fear of what's happening in Germany again.

>All of the business would have been out sourced to cheaper labor.

You can't stop automation. Trumpites have been saying it themselves. Trump doesn't have a magic bullet to stop it and you Trumpites will be hyps if they believe so

> Fag/trans/queers or whatever they are called would be more a accecpted

They're already more accepted now. Why does that bother you?

>ome nigger have just raped and killed your lily white wife and daughter all the while some dune-coon and rape murdered and oppressed your mother and "freedom" of religion.

Rape happens in this country and Trumpites don't usually give a shit when it happens to real people here in the states. Why all of a sudden they would care now?

> But its all ok because your son is turning into a queer thats going make sure you question whether or not your a dude or a chick.

Why does that bother you? Are you afraid you might ... be gay?

basically this.
Even my dad, who is a libtard told me a while back about mysterious deaths related to clintons

Kill Her Now

It is real and she is going down with many in the DNC and Washington:

youtube.com/watch?v=l5AxV1SrTkE

It's all real. Most of it was only spun to be "lies" by a media who is part of these sickos.

Inform yourself. We will not relent until this bitch is behind bars or executed.

Well quit being a pussy winey fag and post it you cunt

Every. single. one.

No, I understand what you were saying and I was agreeing with you

It's cause Trump looks to be the least corrupt president in recent memory you dumb nigger

We're watching and waiting to see if our hunch was correct without you reaching for retarded shit.

Really? Like with Pizzagate, are there any actual victims that can be referred to?

And the killings, if I were to compare it to myself, at least 20 or more people around me have died under various circumstances (liver failure, murder, suicide, accidents, and more). And I don't really know that many people. If you look into any famous person with millions of followers and are running large organizations they should surely have been fairly close to people in the hundreds at least who have died or been murdered. Some of the people I know that died could easily be labeled "suspicious" if you wanted to.

And the polling stuff is opinion polls. They won't show an accurate measurement of the result either way. All it does is measure people's opinion at a specific time, not if or who they will vote for.

>those who supported her openly were all paid actors
>This is the first time I've ever heard such a thing suggested.
For real? Literally every time someone supported Hillary before the election results, people would call them CTR and accused them of being paid.

>is she herself running a CP ring from a pizza place?
no

>killed more than 100 criticizers
don't know about the 100 number but yes

>numerous strokes
yes

>body double
yes

>green screen to fake support
yes

>rigged the election
yes, objectively provable fact

The pain is unbearable

>that her voters were mostly/all hired
there are public records listing people hired by Correct The Record

>trumpites

To set up the perception that Clinton won each debate, they oversampled Democrats and then had the % in all the headlines.

>mysterious deaths related to clintons
I do like to blame shit on lizrdmen and jews...but I know it isn't actually true. I assume your dad no shit believes this stuff?

>objectively provable fact
I will never stop harping on this. It is absolutely astounding that the evidence is right there, yet lefties just completely refuse to admit it. Fuck them, they are beyond saving.

>actual victims that can be referred to?
Seems like an odd question to ask in a situation where no arrests can be made. There are a lot of unanswered questions. Who are all these kids in the pictures, for one. Can you answer that?

>And the killings, if I were to compare it to myself, at least 20 or more people around me have died under various circumstances (liver failure, murder, suicide, accidents, and more). And I don't really know that many people. If you look into any famous person with millions of followers and are running large organizations they should surely have been fairly close to people in the hundreds at least who have died or been murdered. Some of the people I know that died could easily be labeled "suspicious" if you wanted to.
I understand that logic. At the same time I also understand one can't dismember themselves and zip themselves up into a duffle bag.

>And the polling stuff is opinion polls
Fair, but I think it's inductively sound.

Im still waiting.

Have the documents ever been independently verified?

I mean, in science we would never claim anything was true if it wasn't tested and confirmed numerous times.

Personally I have no reason to doubt Wikileaks, but also no reason to believe it. I've never seen or heard of anyone trying to verify the information. The documents I do believe are real are the ones that resulted in people getting arrested or wanted for leaking them. It still doesn't stop people from tampering with them. Not claiming they were tampered with, just saying there seems to be literally no control against tampering.

Dems masturbate to the thought of a neo-futuristic, Jestonian utopia and act like it's only a decade away when we as a human race still have many, many centuries to go.

>For real? Literally every time someone supported Hillary before the election results, people would call them CTR and accused them of being paid.

Have you ever considered accusations of shilling are just done to frustrate leftists trolls that have no desire to engaging in a honest discussion?

>people would call them CTR and accused them of being paid
This is how counter memetics and memetics works. And it's effective.

>the obvious blatant lies told about Hillary last year?
What's it like in your world?

>>green screen to fake support
>yes
You did see that this was proven to be false ya?

not all of that no but I do believe she and her administration are literally responsible for the Syrian civil war and a massive new wave of Muslim fundamentalism sweeping North Africa after the Arab Spring...

>gging the polls to reflect what would be rigged on the machine
Notice how the whole "Russia Hacked ..." campaign went to great length to point out that the machine "were NOT hacked". The truth being that of course they were but do not check.

Exactly.

>For real? Literally every time someone supported Hillary before the election results, people would call them CTR and accused them of being paid.

Are you talking about here or in real life? On the board there was a lot of CTR shilling, some may have been regular people but who knows how many. At first the shills were obvious and bad but they slowly learned to blend in better. If someone contributes to regular discussion that's one thing but the shills worked with a strategy and were clearly just shitposting

youtube.com/watch?v=m30VBIf6bTM

I never do the jew thing...but I do sense the jew is strong with you I smell it

I asked specifically for you to respond in a levelheaded manner instead of just being triggered. Take a breath and relax.

>Do Trump supporters still believe the obvious blatant lies told about Hillary last year?
The worst lie told about Hilldog last year was that she was going to win the election.

And no, in my heart I never believed it. Thankfully that lie was exposed and we put it to rest.

It's time to stop watching fake news.

Furthermore, half of Clinton voters think Russia actually hacked the voter tallies.

Butthurt? He won. Butthurt are the commie university students smashing windows and burning up McDonalds franchise stores. Thats butthurt.

Idiot liberal, she isn't the one running it, she/Obama administration members participate in it.

Most definitely tons and tons of people have been killed under her, but it's a far cry the the Libyan catastrophe people seem to only recognize in just word form.

She looks pretty fucking sick and for the rest of the god damn media to lie that it is TRUMP that has a horrific medical condition is beyond absurd, he was running 2-3 rallies a day during the weeks leading up to the 9th. You fucking moron.

Of course it's fucking rigged, over 90% of absentee ballots casted were in her name, only liberal hell holes like Cali and NY etc. won for her.

It's the most ridiculous thing when you liberals call Trump a tyrannical fascist when Obama has had reporters and whistleblowers jailed while expanding the foreign country bombing wars from 2 countries (during Bush term) to 7 countries yet Obama is the president of peace?

But you're right bro, it's totally white people encroaching on black's right to loot, vandalize, murder, rape and sell drugs in their communities, it's white people stopping gays from having giant flamboyant parades dressed in nothing waving their dicks around in front of children while handing out penis shaped candy, it's the white person's fault after a man in Florida pledged allegiance to ISIS and killed 50 people and an imam came out and said it was righteous to kill the gays, it is the white man's fault for women deciding to work as a teacher or in daycare instead of pushing herself to achieve a high end stem degree.

>Literally every time someone supported Hillary before the election results, people would call them CTR and accused them of being paid.
Our board of peas was under attack.
Don't walk out into the middle of a battlefield, spouting off the enemy's talking points, and expect not to be associated.

i feel dumb just posting youtube videos, but this videos makes it easier to digest/understand how Wikileaks operates, rather than making a long post about it, the short answer is yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=9F6_7tFOH9k

I guess he was right about you.... Jeez.

if they were fake they wouldve come out and said theyre fake, no? the fired DWS and the black chick. doubt theyd do so if someone spread fake emails around

again, wikileaks has a perfect track record. previous docs have been verified and proven. i dont know about the emails, but i'll believe it until i see proof otherwise, rahter than throwing it out just because it *might* be fake, with no evidence, or any accusation of it being fake

>the maga hat on the girl in the lower left
kek

I don't appease primates like you. Be salty all you want, bitch.

People from here used information contained to hack his Twitter after release if I remember right, so at least some had to be tell info from a hack. Plus I don't remember Podesta ever complaining about fake documents, only that he was hacked by "Russians"

>instead of just being triggered. Take a breath and relax.

Instead of replying to my arguments you claim I'm triggered, what a great levelheaded debate.

What? What is there to be butthurt about? We won. It's you commie fucks who are always crying.

The best part is you've seen nothing yet. Trump's going to unleash his alphabet agencies on your dirty rotten pieces of garbage and it's going to be glorious.

Would they been brave enough to do this even if Smith-Mundt had not been modernized?

bbg.gov/who-we-are/oversight/legislation/smith-mundt-modernization/

>Have the documents ever been independently verified?
Yes, the CIA verified they were authentic in the "Trump/Russia" report the other week.

I don't know if everything said about her was true, but all it took for me to oppose her was the statement that she wanted to emulate Merkel.

You lost, Sven.

>milo
it's literally to laugh at retards like you and trigger you even more
>aj
>gathering
youre an idiot. i shouldn't have even graced your shitty post with a reply. kys

Dems ironically believe that automation is like 5 years out from making actual labor obsolete. Therefore we should just send every citizen to college to get a master's so they can become social workers and artists, instead of hard working citizens. Their response to illegal immigration and foreign gouging of our work sectors is along the lines of "if you want your job back, work as hard as a foreigner and work for less money"

if you piece together their messages and project their idea of society in your mind, you get this image of a well educated (and heavily indebted) upper class of social workers, doctors, artists, dreamers and business people, who somehow all make six figure salaries. If you somehow don't fit in the educated category, or the migrant working class category, you are SOL, but since borders don't exist in their minds (they do, and there are yuge repercussions for hopping countries unless you are brown and yell "asylum") you could just hop over to your friendly neighboring region, like the African sub-sahara, and get to work building up their society to be as great as America. Good luck with that malaria!

She's a devil worshipping pedophile that kills children.

people are still angry about piaz azgate, its just that the (((m0ds))) slide every thread of it they can, for whatever reason they have. EWO threads still go on on double chan and other sites, they even filter posts with those words as spam, Ive had to rewrite this 3 times

>blatant lies last year

Unless your new and know nothing about her 30 year history you already knew she was a corrupt piece of shit

she gets whiter every time i see her

I thought they were just fun to meme about. I doubt many people actually believed them. She clearly has plenty of legitimately horrible stuff about her like the funding of terrorists and the blatantly selling govt favors but those are less exciting.

Which one are you?

No, but I believe it's hilarious that other people believe it.

See, this is why I don't buy this stuff. Look,
#1 It's a screencap of Sup Forums. That should cause instant doubt.
#2 Anything referring to one of the two opposing politicians during a campaign as leaders of a "cartel" is also obviously dubious. It begs the association with drug cartels and suspicious acts. Like saying the "WWF cartel" instantly makes it sound like they're up to some suspicious shit. Equally, I wouldn't buy it if anyone said "the Trump cartel"
#3 Zero verified sources

I don't believe stuff that can't be verified. Sup Forums screenshots and bloggs don't really do it for me. I don't trust any media either, from neither side, because I know that they always have an agenda whether I agree with them or not, and there's a lazy degree of fact checking. I especially don't trust sources who have a very obvious desire to portray everything from a very specific angle.

>the stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

how much of a newfag are you?

Smart people knew how corrupt she was prior to last year. Obviously, you should learn to research your candidate of choice and not just go with FOTM.

Lemme answer this real quick.
Yes.

Thank you for that.
The salt sustains me.

>just because they criticized her,

filing litigation over fraud is past critique

Maybe. Which is why I won't deny the emails either. But then again there's this thing if someone accuses you of farting and you try to deny it, it just makes you seem all the more guilty. There's no way people will believe you if you try to convince others you didn't fart.

That's because your a lazy fuck that wants to be spoonfed the truth. Everyone here knows you can't trust the validity of anything and have to research it yourself.

Ok. Cool. I'll have a look.

the way they tried to sweep it under the rug (blaming russia rather than denying the content, or at least trying to put out evidence showing its not legit) and firing two DNC heads, is enough for me to know its true. they were just doing damage control

the DNC had control of the media. if it were really fake, they couldve nipped it in the bud i would think