Sweden Rapes

Anyone else lol at this. Sweden is dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i33J8MeBg_M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uppsala
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uppsala_County
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well they look like they enjoyed it, at least.

Women have a biological need to be dominated and Swedish men are unable to do this. So they need Muslim men to do it for them.

>lol at this
makes me sad desu.
you and i came awfully damn close to being in the same boat.
you know how hard the fight was for us.
not everyone can manage to make their way to victory.

anyone have the video?

Vid of the cops coming in.

Swedes are a pathetic people.

they were armenian tho

is there a vid?

Can't lol, burgerbro. Too sad. The empire of Carolus Rex turned to a playground for skinnies and hajjis. Even if things turn out okay everywhere else the loss of Sweden will always hurt.

Those sand niggers ain't armenian.

"swedish" woman raped by her amazing "refugee" friends

hello glendale

Rip Sweden

The only salvageable part about that shithole is they will serve as an example of why Multicult is destructive

God who'd be a cop. Can't even blast these monkeys. You'd just be a glorified bouncer.

Sweden doesnt exist and my shit hole is next

Why are you so desperate for them to be another nationality when they are clearly muslims?
Could it be you have an ulterior motive?
This revelation is activating my almonds.

I saw a lady in an old volvo today. Sweden kind of deserves it for Volvos.

There's still hope for us, but it's bleak.

Our women are too fat and ugly. We're like America-lite

I bet if they were to be arrested and tried they would only get a few months in jail.

Hahaha they are so fucking ugly too. You know if anyone on here has a rape fantasy he should go to Sweden on vacation, rape then continue live at home since police forces will be too undermanned to investigate properly so they'll never find you.

She wasn't Swedish though

>Pic related

at least shes not some young hot blonde still makes me rage

The woman sounds very Middle Eastern in the video. She was probably an immigrant from somewhere is my best bet.

Yeah no she's not Swedish and she speaks with a thick immigrant accent, and she apparently has Hepatitis C and knows the guys.

well shit wheres she from

:D maybe you should dress up like a sissy so you can attract some masculine Islam dick, Sverige :p

She's probably Armenian as well, she doesn't look very dark and she calls the guy by his first name.

Why was the bitch in a house with sand niggers anyway?

When she's by herself and reflecting I hope she thinks "m..maybe those r..racist were right"

No idea

>The Nose knows

Because she is a sand nigger mate.

They're unironically not Armenian

Because she's probably from the same shitty immigrant neighborhood as them, and she's as much of a sandnig as them.

what does it know

That she isn't Swedish..

She's a half-swedish, half-colombian mutt.
The skank got a white looking kid recently aswell.
Fucking drug abusing whore.

To the oven she goes.

The only thing I remember from visiting Sweden a couple of years ago, while having a beer at an Irish bar a female burger came in and asked why a Mexican Flag was on the ceiling.

Let the country burn.

2:10 (Translation) You were raped. There we have the answar, now we got the answer! You have been raped! Hihihihihihi.

>Armenian diaspora detected

Armenians mostly look like shitskins, mostly.

And obama is not black pol is always right.

Regardless, this is despicable. Feminists should take their cunt riots, do the refugee march in reverse and protest to the fucking savagery in that unfortunately resource rich shithole. When they'll fight against entities that actually oppress women (eg. Saudi Arabia, every other muslim shithole, with the exception of maybe Turkey.) then I will perhaps recognise their movement as something else than heresy. May kek protect Europe.

ETERNAL REMINDER

No I don't lol at it, i feel bad that the red-pilled swedes are being held hostage by their suicidal feminist government.

Hol up muh shnegros. Uppsala is in Finnland not Sweden. Something seems off about this.

>Billabong shirt
Keke

How can they still be the least religious nation when they're all muslims?

Seriously guys, look at the image, it says uppsala Sweden even though Uppsala isn't in Sweden.

Disgusting. Appalling. Frightening.

Link?

Post link to video or this is a fake news story.

Why don't you guys stockpile weapons and remove the kebabs?

>radical muslims rape women
>moderate muslims just watch and post emojis

took me 5 second to find this

Uppsala is an old university town in Sweden.

So... has anyone got the link?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uppsala_County

It's not fake. Already been "reported" at major news sites.

With subs

Guess the name of the rapist!

I know it's a past-time for us to make fun of Swede-cucks... but seriously.. this was an innocent person.

This is just sad. This poor girl will likely rationalize this traumatic shit as being somehow part of the 'greater-good"...

Muhammed Bin Al-Mohammed

Not white, don't care.

Cheers Swebros

Don't laugh user, you're next. You think Trump can fucking save you? The good guys lost the war a long time ago, we're all fucked. The last thing I have going for me is that Australia will be the last country to be obliterated.

Trump might stop immigration now, but it won't help you. Your society will never take the steps necessary to remove the ones already there. You're going to keep working hard so the government can give your taxes to jobless niggers who can spend all day making more jobless niggers. This recent turnaround is too late.

Was it Slobodan Milošević?

Never change lads.

I wonder how the swedish media are going to explain that one away.

I literally don't get how swedes have not become woke after all these news?

I mean, seriously, here in Estonia, we have managed to wake up so many people just solely based on the news coming from Sweden, and our conservatives talk about Sweden or bring examples from Sweden on Estonian TV all the time, and in our debates, and most of the time, our liberals are unable to refute this and they just switch the topic.

Like seriously, I cannot die until I have spoken to a swedish guy and ask what is their reasoning to being this cucked. It makes my shit boil how you can be this deep under indoctrination and still remain apathetic.

I am not saying this to be an edgy cunt and mock swedes. I have been to Stockholm 5 times and lived in Denmark 8 months when I studied there, and you guys are seriously lightyears ahead from Estonia in terms of your infrastructure, but I fail to realize how people this advanced can be so blind to the obvious threat of multiculturalism?

Too specific to be correct, but obviously hes named after the pedo rapist warlord prophet.

Reza Mohammed Ahmadi

If you were smart then you would realize that your God and religion are not real but rather a code which you are threatened with eternal hellfire to live by. Such is why religions are made and followed by.

Why do I have a feeling that Sweden will be the ones who kick off the second Crusade?

They seem a little too calm, considering what's been going on in their country.

He looks like an abo

Diversity is like an abusive relationship. They contanstly attack us, yet the left keep blaming themselves and think that it will get better eventually. The right is the whisper of self presevation that abused partner chooses to ignores.

aftermath video with ENG subs right here that has footage of the guy who filmed it talking with her and the police coming in the house.

So what's the story behind this?
They drugged her and fucker her while unconscious?

>DUDE I BELIEVE I CAME FROM A ROCK LMAO

it could maybe be a white guilt thing, and maybe perhaps it's a big deal in western europe, but seriously, liberals fail to see how if the starving niggers make them sad, they can help them in their own fucking country or lobby the better-off sandnigger countries to help them out or something, they don't have to take them in to help them for fuck's sake

It's not so bad in Australia but I've noticed some signs of the blight. What happens is a bunch of the youth who know fuck all about geopolitics and don't care about it go into humanities courses because they're too dumb for things involving numbers, get indoctrinated and become political because they have no ideology of their own and as such are susceptible to it. These people take up positions in the media and spread their cancer, the dropouts join groups like ANTIFA. The combination of ANTIFA home invasions/vandalism and media naming/shaming of political opponents scares ordinary people into not publicly dissenting, few public figures representing the opposition ever appear. No unity of opposition + fear of expression + legal structure preventing public espousal of certain opinions = perpetual cuckery.

kek

Nordic cultures have very strong social connections, always have. They try to live up to the expectations of their peers - once by living as strong warriors to appeal to the Gods but not living as the the worst cucks possible to appeal to the new God that is multiculturalism.

Once they abandon that, which I think they eventually will, they won't thing twice about building boats from Somali sinew for the next crusade. The Pendulum hits back, and in Sweden, Germany, Norway - it will hit back harder than anywhere else.

If this was any other country I would have felt something. Not for Sweden. I don't feel anything anymore. Not anger, not sadness, just nothing. Only because its a Swedish woman. "Oh, Migrants raped another Swedish, woman again? That's the 11th one this week and it's not even Tuesday."

This cunt probably apologized to them after, and is going to get 100 hours community service for not willingly giving them sex.

Fuck her, and fuck Sweden (why not? the Muslims already are)

very sad indeed. swedish women are prizes and its embarassing their men are unwilling to defend them

>I literally don't get how swedes have not become woke after all these news?

It is very hard to explain and very hard to understand, even from the inside. The whole things is really sick, the denial is mindblowing.

My best efforts to understand it is that stems deep indoctrination in the government schools. People are basically force fed the blue pill. The whole thing is kind of Orwellian. The indoctrination is fear based, fear of rejection from society and friends. The grip of political correctness is so deep in people as to define them. The see themselves through accepted opinions. Decent is viciously punished through social means.

so why dont you stop and start defending your fucking women from these disgusting sand niggers?

it sounds like he is iranian based off of his name and his accent in swedish, i studied persian so i kinda know what they sound like and how he was pronouncing swedish there were a lot of his pronunciation from persian carrying over, did he have thick accent ?

Does somebody has the whole vid?

>iranien

Yes, he was from that area. He is not the rapist, but the guy who live streamed it. The one or possibly two rapists are both from Afghanistan.

Who gives a shit, they all have to get the fuck out of europe.

So pissed off looking at that nasty degenerate monkey laughing, the fuck is he doing in scandinavia even drinking our water and eating at the same place as us. he needs to go back and fuck some goats in the ass, confiscate his iphone aswell.

Let us hope this occurs soon, user.

top kek

you might fool westerns but we know you arm*nians are mostly shitskinned agopyan

If that's her, then who gives a shit?

>meanwhile men in the US are demonized daily by feminists

got a link to the whole video?

this is actually the reason why I think the right wingers should not attack skinheads or people like Breivik. It's not that I think it's right to murder people for being leftists, but if the antifa keeps targeting people, then we need to strike back and show them that the right wingers are not fucking around

sounds really sick, I wonder what the Sweden has done to piss off the jews that much that they chose to make your country a primary example of (((diversity)))

good thing you guys have Pewdiepie at least to redpill some of the swedes

It really makes you think

For sure, don't get me wrong, he is scum, he has a criminal record already.

2012-01-04: Misshandel, samhällstjänst (120 tim)
2012-10-16: Assault
2014-03-28: Robbery
2014-09-??: Narcotics possession
2015-02-23: Assault and narcotics posession, sentenced to jail but was not actually sent to jail, only had a digital ankle thing at home
2015-11-13: Narcotics, jail 4 months