HAPPENING!

Massive explosion in Pensacola, Florida!

>Rescue operations underway
>No details to damage yet

I felt it 5 miles away, parents felt it 8 miles away. Guaranteed glass injuries. Dense population around it.

weartv.com/news/local/reports-of-a-cantonment-explosion-cause-alarm-in-northwest-florida
broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/332

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/6506http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/6506/web
english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-Bogdanoffs-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html
spiegel.de/international/world/Bogdanoff-twins-return-from-space-and-give-testimony-1067764.html
metro.co.uk/2016/11/28/Bogdanoff-plots-for-uk-discovered-during-mosul-offensive-6288083
travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/bogpill.html
europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf
bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-bogdanoff-twins-sought-terrorist-buyers
nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-bog-pills.html
foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-bogdanoff-twins-terror-laptop-of-doom/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-27/fbi-chief-warns-bogdanoffs-will-be-returning-to-the-west
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/huge-nato-land-army-to-meet-bogdanoff-aggression-xsdnldzkq
youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI
bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-nuclear-bogdanoff-sought-terrorist-buyers
businessinsider.com/bogpill-fleet-enters-mediterranean-2013-5
cbsnews.com/news/bogdanoff-twins-provocations-worsening-nato-chief-says/
foxnews.com/world/2014/11/13/russian-defense-ministry-says-bogdanoff-shitposter-patrols-will-reach-gulf-mexico.html
janes.com/article/57650/Bog-activity-topping-cold-war-levels
haaretz.com/world-news/1.7062931
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Bogdanoffs-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html
upnorth.eu/the-bogdanoff-defence-model-shoot-to-kill
timesofisrael.com/israeli-satellite-captures-nuclear-capable-bogdanoffmissiles-in-paris
reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear-un-idUSKBN1S4S0YH
wsj.com/articles/Bogdanoff-strikes-on-remote-taiwanese-toy-forum-1469137231
timesofisrael.com/russia-mossad-other-foreign-agents-killed-in-bogdanoff-strike/
timesofisrael.com/bogdanoff-shitposters-posted-cancerous-meme-at-least-twice/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8744913/Full-scale-Sup
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.7424291
i24news.tv/en/news/international/middle-east/131002-igor-bogdanoff-shipped-chemical-weapons-to-hezbollah-says-former-syrian-general
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/11/bogdanoffs-are-arming-hezbollah-say-two-of-the-group-s-field-commanders.html
nytimes.com/2013/08/01/world/middleeast/bog-missiles-were-moved-before-strike-officials-say.html
pnj.com/story/news/local/cantonment/2017/01/22/possible-explosion-cantonment-paper-mill/96934848/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/trident-nuclear-missile-malfunction-downing-street-government-cover-up-commons-vote-renewal-a7539841.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump.

>Florida

literally no one cares

Ruh roh

Reports of soot and "funny smell" in the air.

its not a habbening unless 100+ deaths are confirmed.

KEK GRANT US TRIPLE DIGIT KILL COUNT

literally fucking nothing

go away

Kek

>explosion in Florida

Probably an improvement desu

Thoth is here

WE JUST HAD 3 FUCKING TORNADOES HIT US

I WONDER WHAT THE FUCK CAUSED THE EXPLOSION

HMM, MAYBE DAMAGE FROM THE FUCKING STORM?

God damn kikes, get off my board and take your meds.

BUMP
U
M
P

little heavy on the scheadenfreude, no?

What is in Florida that explodes?

Bump

Nice digits, better than trips
Kek wills it

I'm from Florida and I say kill em all.

From Scanner: Power House explosion

All IP Personal accounted for.

>literally no one cares

Is this a JoJo reference?

meth labs

kek says it's a nuclear powerplant

Kek that hit my funny bone.

praise kek give us triples

Paper Mill Boiler, not a happening

ur a fag

No, thankfully or else my bottlecaps would become valuable.

It's International Paper, a major packaging plant. From the sounds of things, their powerhouse exploded so steam explosion.

No active fires. Just a lot of windows blown out and old people hurt.

THE CALL THAT SAVED EUROPE

THE COZ THAT RAPED EUROPE

THE CAWL THAD DAVED DUROPE

true

Non shit dispatch link: broadcastify.com/listen/feed/6506http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/6506/web

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/6506http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/6506/web

Fuck I used to drive right past that place to go back home when I was stationed there. Old, shitty looking place.

Really checked my digits...

I hope a tsunami hits you again so I can get called back out to demo the fucking trash in sasabo port.

Reports say Jeb!'s guac storage facility exploded.

Ash everywhere, they're checking if it is a contaminant. Breathing problems reported + smell.

It's okay guys, I live here and nothing bad is happe

"there's something about that material on 29 that is eating away tires"

>Penceacola
Get the clamps Florida.

Theres a Naval base in Pcola

someone said bogdanoff thread?

It was a paper mill.

The digits have a mind of their own.

A paper mill blew up two days ago you mongoloid

MUH PUBLIX REEEEEEEEE

>Florida Man Blows Up County Trying to Have Sex with New Drug He Invented

The Pensacola dispatch is using DMR radios, neat!
who /hamradio/ here?

can you give me a quick rundown pls?

I have enough time for a longer rundown on them

>Bogdanoffs have posted messages warning of the countdown “till the zero hour”

english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-Bogdanoffs-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html

>"They want something that happens everywhere at the same time"

spiegel.de/international/world/Bogdanoff-twins-return-from-space-and-give-testimony-1067764.html

>Coalition forces have discovered thousands of plots by Bogdanoff twins to attack Europe.

metro.co.uk/2016/11/28/Bogdanoff-plots-for-uk-discovered-during-mosul-offensive-6288083

>The Department of State alerts U.S. citizens to the heightened risk of bog-pills throughout Europe, particularly during the holiday season.

travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/bogpill.html

>CBRN substances have been carried undetected into the EU by elusive bogdanoff twins

>Paris...Washington DC, London, And Rome were specifically mentioned

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf

>One investigation uncovered an attempt to sell bomb-grade uranium to a real buyer from the Middle East

bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-bogdanoff-twins-sought-terrorist-buyers

>the use of bog-pills in an improvised bomb “could effectively disperse cancer.”

nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-bog-pills.html

>Bogdanoff laptop contains a 19-page document in bog on how to develop bogological weapons

foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-bogdanoff-twins-terror-laptop-of-doom/

>“We saw the future of this threat in Sup Forums Sup Forums and /r9k/,” said the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, adding that future attacks will be on “an order of magnitude greater.”

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-27/fbi-chief-warns-bogdanoffs-will-be-returning-to-the-west

>dispatch stream

AAAAAAAH FUCK SOMEONE NEEDS TO CHECK THEIR KEYS FFUUUUCK

K.. KEEP ME POSTED

if get all dead are libcucks

What the hell happened to the broadcast?

I thought that was just a total joke. There's actually something to these guys?

>Hundreds of thousands of Nato troops will be put on a higher state of alert amid growing tensions with Bogdanoff twins

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/huge-nato-land-army-to-meet-bogdanoff-aggression-xsdnldzkq

>Putin warns of mass bog-pilling

youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI

>The man behind the bomb-grade uranium deal was Igor Bogdanoff. He had French citizenship, police said

>Moldovan officials say there were indications from a foreign intelligence agency that Igor fled through Ukraine to Russia shortly after the bust

bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-nuclear-bogdanoff-sought-terrorist-buyers

>A group of ships smuggling bog pills has entered the Mediterranean waters for the first time

businessinsider.com/bogpill-fleet-enters-mediterranean-2013-5

>Bogdanoff twin’s provocations worsening, NATO chief says

cbsnews.com/news/bogdanoff-twins-provocations-worsening-nato-chief-says/

>Bogdanoffs decision to send shitposters on regular patrol missions through Sup Forums and reddit is unprecedented

foxnews.com/world/2014/11/13/russian-defense-ministry-says-bogdanoff-shitposter-patrols-will-reach-gulf-mexico.html

>Bogdanoff shitposting activity topping all previous levels

janes.com/article/57650/Bog-activity-topping-cold-war-levels

>Bogdanoff twins to Launch Massive Ballistic Missile Test From Nuclear Subs

haaretz.com/world-news/1.7062931

>Bogdanoffs 'simulated a nuclear strike' against Sweden, Nato admits

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Bogdanoffs-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html

>Bogdanoffs are arming more rapidly and extensively than Hitler in the late 1930s.”

upnorth.eu/the-bogdanoff-defence-model-shoot-to-kill

Try the links, Burger.

Some faggot has an open key

They didn't listen to Robert

I wish you literal shills would fuck off.

>Israeli satellite spots launchers for Bogdanoff nuclear-capable missiles in Paris

timesofisrael.com/israeli-satellite-captures-nuclear-capable-bogdanoffmissiles-in-paris

>Bogdanoffs may have violated an arms embargo by supplying weapons and missiles to Hezbollah

reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear-un-idUSKBN1S4S0YH

>Bogdanoffs Bog-bombed australian stronghold in Sup Forums

wsj.com/articles/Bogdanoff-strikes-on-remote-taiwanese-toy-forum-1469137231

>Russian state media reported that Israeli Mossad agents and other foreign military officers were killed in Paris on Tuesday in a bog strike

timesofisrael.com/russia-mossad-other-foreign-agents-killed-in-bogdanoff-strike/

>‘Bogdanoff shitposters posted cancerous meme at least twice’

timesofisrael.com/bogdanoff-shitposters-posted-cancerous-meme-at-least-twice/

>The commander of Israel's Home Front issued a stark warning on Monday that Sup Forums is headed for a full-scale, multi-front war that would see the use of kek

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8744913/Full-scale-Sup Forums-war-is-imminent-warns-Israeli-general.html

>In First, Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets Fired From bogdanoff held paris

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.7424291

>'Igor Bogdanoff shipped chemical weapons to Hezbollah,' says former Syrian general

i24news.tv/en/news/international/middle-east/131002-igor-bogdanoff-shipped-chemical-weapons-to-hezbollah-says-former-syrian-general

>Bogdanoff Twins Are Arming Hezbollah

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/11/bogdanoffs-are-arming-hezbollah-say-two-of-the-group-s-field-commanders.html

>American intelligence analysts have concluded that a recent bog strike on a thread in Sup Forums did not succeed in destroying all of the happening faggots that were its target

nytimes.com/2013/08/01/world/middleeast/bog-missiles-were-moved-before-strike-officials-say.html

i understand your reference. Pleasant memes

>Military base.
>It was probably some retarded private in the ammo storage room that slipped and dropped a mortar.

You know how many times I've heard of things like this in Florida?

Photo from local. This soot shit.

dispatch is back!

they keep saying black liquor was spilled. Is that an oil refinery byproduct?

Yes... No.

material spilled was caustic - confirmed on dispatch

Looks like oil but who knows in the dark and without proper equipment.

>tfw it's X-Files black oil.

Are all of you retarded enough to not notice the date? That was from last Thursday.

Florida man is the hero we deserve.

>black liquor

Then why is dispatch talking about it now retard?

>It's actually happening

>Pepsicola, FL

Someone didn't choose wisely.

So some random paper mill exploded?

How boring.

pnj.com/story/news/local/cantonment/2017/01/22/possible-explosion-cantonment-paper-mill/96934848/
here you go retard since you were too stupid and lazy to just google "papermill explosion" for yourself.

You fucking LARPing faggots are wasting everyone's time.

Just go to pigly wigly then!

Black Liquor confirmed over Dispatch.

HAZMAT. We have a chemical incident.

The Haz-Mat team is calling it Black Liquor all over the road. Causing cars to sping out

In industrial chemistry, black liquor is the waste product from the kraft process when digesting pulpwood into paper pulp removing lignin, hemicelluloses and other extractives from the wood to free the cellulose fibers.

Anonymous5 was right again

Checked

3 foot of it... SHIT!

Is this black shit fatal or something?

Hispanic women after the age of 26

It is toxic, Haz-Mat is advising to decontaminate after exiting

meth labs and

99% sure that a large septic tank ruptured from the gas buildup.

I lived in Citrus Springs, Florida and that shit would happen every other week.

> Posts in all caps
>fuckin tornados cause explosions, duh
>fuckin jew kikes need to take their meds

Wew'd my lads m80

wew

No, confirmed to be Black Liquor from the boiler explosion at plant.

A septic tank isn't felt 5+ miles away.

>papermill explosion
that must smell fucking awful.

This stuff?

Happening

Neat

see

>

Ek.

Just another British missile test.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/trident-nuclear-missile-malfunction-downing-street-government-cover-up-commons-vote-renewal-a7539841.html

HAS ANYONE SEEN JEB

Yes

fugggg

stay safe, Florida Man

I felt the explosion. My friend works at the plant and said it's a boiler explosion. Doesn't look like anyone died. I'm near Jay and felt it.