Troop 715

What does Mormon dick taste like?

Northern Star Council checking in

Great Salt Lake Council
>pls no bully

Louisiana Council

Lemony herb with a hint of pepper.

Abraham Lincoln council reporting in.

Greater Alabama here. Anyone else weep when they read about nationals decisions?

Got mine back in may but I still gotta find time to do that fucking ceremony

gay nigger faggot council here

Gulf Ridge Council, present and accounted for.

I forget my council but I have it nonetheless

middle tennessee council.
Haven't seen one of these threads.

If you see another on Sunday nights about this time then it was probably me who started it. These threads usually do pretty well. A lot of Eagles on Sup Forums.

Chief Seattle my nig

Bay council Michigan
(now water and woods but they can eat shit)

Bama here

Narragansett Council standing by

haven't worn my uniform in 5 years

Three Fires Council checking in

Forgot the patch

Knox Trail; MA-fag reporting in

Also an OA member and have been for the last 6 years

Alamo Area Council reporting in

Went to camp Resolute?

Not weep, but yeah, I hate all the pussification decisions.

>pol are literally autistic boyscouts
I've never met an eagle scout with a girlfriend.

Monmouth council reportan.

A guy who worked at my council camp briefly dated a tranny.

Northern Star Council reporting in, what'd you all do for your projects?

Restored a cemetery

wew grandpa

Book Drive

Dude same, I planted grass and dug up buried tomb stones, it was pretty satisfying when we found a veteran's stone.

What the fuck?

Look at all these faggots lmao!

Heart of Virginia standing by

My shit was form the 1640s so whenever we found a rock we freaked out and got super cautious until the guy from the historical society verified it was just a rock and not a piece of headstone.

Weren't ya'll recently pussified? Weren't you formerly the Robert E. Lee council?

Sioux Council here.

Heart of America Council here

Reporting in. I earned eagle last year.

proof

mount diablo silverado, what were your projects?

Renovated an apartment for a local homeless shelter.

Definelty the comfiest Sunday night threads.

That sounds pretty frustrating, old cemeteries are super cool though.

Tukabatchee council here

I have a wife and son. Friend of mine who also has eagle does too, but his wife is black so doesn't really count

made a trail in a local park

Essex Council when I started, which became Northern NJ Council, reporting in

who here /philmont/

>That sounds pretty frustrating, old cemeteries are super cool though.

Yeah. Something interesting I found out is that on pre ~1800 headstones the carver usually signed there name and address just below the dirtline so if the stone was broken it was known who to take it to for repairs.

Grats bro.
14 words.
12 points.

My trek was neat save for the girl who lied about her knee the entire training period and got off the trail the second day, only to rejoin us later and get off again the same day. That and my dad getting all weird like half way through only to return to normal like nothing happened.

Northwest Suburban Council here.

>girl
venture scouts?

Katahdin Area Council
Troop 41

North Florida Council here

climbing Katahdin was harder than Mt Washington

I'll confess. I didn't enjoy Philmont as much as I should have. I didn't bitch and complain but I let it be known as soon as we were off the trail that I couldn't wait to go home. Also, I made note not to look back at that fucking rock which legend had it that if you look back as you're leaving that you're destined to return.

I went in 2015. I didn't really want to go since I was lazy. But I told my parents that I wanted to go since I knew it would be good for me and also I knew that I would have fun. The first 3 days were constant rain and it sucked but after that I had such a great time. Great place.

Oh god, if there was a girl on our trek I would have totally tried to finger bang her. Think about it. We're out among nature. Let's be natural, baby.

Echockotee lodge, too

why even go if you didn't like it?

Oregon trail council. My project involved building stuff for a nearby girl scout troop.

ITT 18 year olds still wearing uniforms and taking scouting entirely too seriously. Most scouts quit that shit at 15 so sex can become a reality or join a team sport.

Trapper Trails here. Howdy fellow utahn.

I thought I would like it. I was wrong. Looking back it was a good experience and I learned a lot about myself, but at the time...oh god no.

>venture scouts?

Yeah. The rest of my contingent was regular scouts.

Not only was the girl who's knee was messed up pretty ugly, but the only attractive girl was my friend. Also yous seem to have missed the part about my dad being there. There were 4 adults with our crew because we needed 1 female leader for the two girls.

>Hot girls
>Joining venture scouts ever
Although camp goggles are insane.

>Join a team sport
>Like gorilla dunk or chimp ball

I'd rather hang out with white dudes in the boundary waters and kill chipmunks.

Built a playground for a local church elementary school.
Helped with another's project like this for a civil war cemetery.
Helped with two of these projects.

Three Fires Council checking in.

Moraine trails council PA checking in

>>Hot girls
>>Joining venture scouts ever

I went on a date with a girl from my venture crew once. Shit never went anywhere but she was a solid 7/10.

>Although camp goggles are insane.

Jesus fuck this. Not just with girls, its like everyone is a totally different person to you when you see them a month after camp ends.

Camp goggles indeed. Also, I remember not showering for 5-6 days at a time. Think of what finger banging that would be like.

Yooo Sam Houston Area Council

Hey man camp goggles make it worthwhile

Circle 10 council checking in

I remember when I was twelve and everyone thought the female considers were hot when they were solid 5/10's, but they looked more real, not a whole lot of make up shit but being there for long enough would make them 7-8/10.

/philmont/ survivor.

It was okay. I think I preferred regular summer camp better.

Oops, forgot the patch.

Opening the crypt of nature.

Nice. I'm from the Middle Tennessee council too

>Also, I remember not showering for 5-6 days at a time.

I used to try this at camp until I realized 1. I couldn't go long without getting rashes/itching everywhere 2. There was this one weird midget kid in my troop who literally didn't clean himself at all, including not washing hands, while he was at camp. He disgusted me so much I was revolted by the idea of not bathing from then on.

I hate the people who ignore hygiene because we're camping, luckily my entire scout troop was split up when we went to boundary waters so all the smelly kids were on an island far away from us.

Female camp councilors gain 1 point on the 0-10 scale per day of Scout Camp.

This made me remember something. I had a great time. I definitely don't regret going. However first few days were really tough on me. My group stayed in Albuquerque for a few days before and I got food poisioning. The day we got to Philmont I had a fever and bad diarrhea.

I also mentioned above that it rained for the first three days. Also my pack wasn't fitted right. I had a bad attitude and complained and was the slowest person in the group. After the rain stopped I had a good attitude for the rest of the trip. Also I adjusted the straps on my pack and went from the slowest to the fastest person in the group! I really regret complaining though. I also remember being really glad to come home and take a shower.

Yeah. We eventually tried to get that kid with the hose, and when that didn't work the SM forced him to take a shower.

>Also, I remember not showering for 5-6 days at a time.

We had a kid like that in our troop. Eventually we grabbed him and forced him into the shower, locking the door behind him.

Adults were pretty cool about it, pretty much just said, "yeah he smelled like shit, thanks for doing that for us."

Here reporting in

33 now

Earned mine at 14 kings Peak District Utah. Hmmmmm

Praise Kek

I would do it again

Tecumseh council here

What was some pranks or random shit you guys did at scout camp?
One time we played volley ball I'm the shower house by throwing a fish over the stalls, we also zip tied some camps chairs together, and sure and wrapped an outhouse, nothing too exciting but the counseelouers almost caught us like ten times that night because we camped near them.

2 Eagles from National Capitol council checking in. Trustworthy, loyal, on my honor, Sieg Heil, etc.

Same user as a last post here

My project was bullying twelve eagles nests out in Browns Park.

Nests are still up 19 years later and all are populated

Anyone else go to the 2005 National Scout Jamboree?

We put fish under a dudes tent cause he was a pussy

Played capture the flag up at Kings Peak in the middle of the night. Good times user

I went to the one where the nigger didn't even bother showing up

I never went to any of them. In retrospect, I kinda wish I had, they looked fucking cool.

Same user as a last post here

My project was buiding twelve eagles nests out in Browns Park.

Repost. Apologies. Building not bullying

Nests are still up 19 years later and all are populated

>2 eagles
What'd he mean by this?

what did my Pham do for the eagle project?
Trailhead/reading area at library desu ;_;

Yeah before I was a boy scout