Be me

>be me
>make 200k a year
>have money for anything I could want or need
>never worry about bills
>never worry about food
>never worry about clothes
>if I see something I want, I buy it

but for some reason a multi billionaire doesn't need to pay taxes? how can you possibly justify that bullshit? it's GREED, plain and simple. anyone with over 50-100 million dollars should be taxed out the ass.

Why? Because you're a poor, angry wage slave? HAHAHAHA eat shit you fucking cuck and stay mad :^)

Because he can use that money to create jobs. It's better in his hands than in the hands of BBCs and degenerates

No. They worked for what they have, hint: work. Whereas you lie and make up scenarios in your little brain then post them Willy Billy Nilly on Sup Forums.

Fuck off Bernie, you lost and you're very very very old and ugly.

yeah because he's totally concerned with job creation

If you're so rich you wouldn't mind hitting me up with some Bitcoin

who made those?

>be me
>making a thread
>pretending to have money

Even if he just puts the money in a bank or some fund, he is creating jobs.

That money turns into capital investment, the true creator of wealth in the world.

What sort of job do you have OP?

>paying taxes

good goy

he didn't work for anything, that would be the American tax payers that subsidize his shitty business

fucking walmart shill

just substitute the word stock with gold. If you owned billions in gold and never sold your gold, why should you be taxed? You pay taxes when an asset is sold or when you make a wage. For tax purposes, the scale doesn't matter. If you had 15 shares of Disney or 150000 shares, you get hit with 15% capital gains.

leaf makes a good point

Okay

Over tax millionaires and they will just refuse to repatriate their money. Hide it away in Ireland and independent Islands.

This has to be an international issue. But the world won't see it that way. They'll see it as Big countries trying to smash little one's autonomy.

They invest overseas faggot. And most buy shit like U.s bonds.

Talk to your employer and he'll straighten you out on expenses. Hint: Your 200k is an expense.

Thats why, hiding money overseas should be criminialized. These motherfuckers should be jailed for avoiding taxes.

200k a year is reasonable. 70 billion dollars is not. even a 100 million is acceptable. 70 billion is just absurd. nobody needs that much money.

B-b-b-but hard work bro. I worked 100 million times harder than regular ppl.

Taxes aren't designed to equalize the classes you communist sack of shit.
Taxes are designed to pay the cost of operating the government. Anything else is secondary.

Middle class people are literally paying more in taxes than some of these billionaires.

Haven't you worked it out? The purpose of taxation is to transfer wealth FROM the serfs TO the lords.

So u mabe clear 100k after takes that's not rich son. you cannot even get a loan to buy a house where I live with that low of income.

Dividends are taxed. Do not pay capital gains, on a stock, unless you sell.

I hope you don't seriously believe that this guy just has 70 billion lying around in some bank somewhere.
hint: if you have more than a hundred million in the bank you're doing something very wrong.
I would even go as far as to say that if you have a million in the bank you're doing something wrong.

Dude, your negative mindset is really harshing my vibe.

Understand that we're all temporarily embarrassed billionaire Silicon Valley start-up titans, ok? Putting limits on yourself is sad.

Honestly, most people could do with a quick trip to /r/GetMotivated. On your way back, pick up some books by Peter Thiel and Timothy Ferris. The money is there for the taking dude, just read these books and change your mindset and you'll be fine. These smart people are out there giving you the cheat codes and you refuse to listen. Amazon Prime that shit bro.

>living in comfort with significantly higher income than 90% of the country
>demanding other people pay extra taxes for him while he complains how unfair life is
You're literally the problem you oblivious bougie faggot

This tbqhwy fambalamps
They'll tell you a million times that taxes are for supporting the people, but then all the tax money disappears and the rich are mysteriously richer. If you haven't figured out the game yet, you're retarded.

I'm a bougie faggot because I don't have to eat top ramen to get by? Lol ok.

Stark contrast between 100k to 200k and billions. I even said having 50 million is alright, although you'll never need that much.

Maybe don't be such a retard and apply yourself and you could make 100k easy.

If you make 200k, you are more comfortable than 95+% of the population. It doesn't mean you are a "bougie faggot", but it does mean that you are exceptionally well off.

However:
>Maybe don't be such a retard and apply yourself and you could make 100k easy.
This makes you a bougie faggot.

I make 120k a year, and even with like 150k debt, I still have more money laying around than I know wtf to do with.

I'm a big spender too.

>i'm getting robbed
>the other guy should get robbed too
>gibs me? nonono, i-its just the right thing to do
How bout nobody gets robbed and nobody gets gibs?

>nobody gets gibs
I agree -- nobody, including corporate robber barons, should get gibs, like let's say in the form of government subsidies and tax breaks and bailouts, and public funding for sports stadiums and shit.

Are you so fucking shit-eatingly retarded that you don't understand that the wealth gap would close up faster than pussy at comicon if we took away gibs for the rich?