Anyone else a virgin for political reasons?

I'm a 23 year old kissless virgin, and I refuse to give up my first kiss or my first fuck until feminism dies out and women as a whole improve their behavior

anyone else here feel the same way?

This is Sup Forums, everyone's a virgin.

>all women are the same
you're just using this as an excuse to why you can't get a girl because you are probably fat or something

You should go to a gym to get fit and then find a girl at church or maybe college charity/volunteer group that does decent work

AHAHAHA like nigga what
like nigga you'll die a virgin

>, everyone's a virgin.
why do you think that?

nice, you're making us a favor
keep it up

decent bait.

right. right. "for political reasons". right... we totally believe you user

plenty of black guys suc my cawk before I ass fuc them

am i still virgin?

Keep making excuses for yourself.

No. I won't have sex until I meet a woman that I'd be willing to marry and have children with, but that's not a political decision -- I just want that sort of bond with my future life partner, and to avoid bestowing the horrors of my own childhood on my future children. I've still been kissed, groped, flashed, etc, but never by my own prompting. I do flirt a lot though, I can't help it.

ive been doing starting strength for almost 2 years. I'm in excellent shape.

>Muh everyone online is a virgin
Speak for yourself faggot

I could easily get laid if I wanted to

We're not all ugly irl. I get 8/10s messaging me first on tinder all the time.

>23 year old kissless virgin
>pretends its a choice
>because feminism

Yes, user, I'm sure you're constantly swatting away sluts desperate to jump on your dick because you're such a principled martyr for The Cause, and not at all a pathetic sperg.

>N-NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT
>[insert insult here]
>le church girls are pure meme
>seriously telling him to date a girl who has attended a Marxist cock factory and fancies herself some sort of activist
Please just stop.

>I refuse to give up my first kiss or my first fuck
How will women ever recover?
>Implying you wouldn't try to fuck the first hole that shows you any platonic kindness

No, fuck sluts, just realize they are sluts.

>give up my first kiss
fuck
>give up
like it's the hope diamond
you're fucking killing me user

This is all fine and dandy but women wont care. They are allowed to get plowed by infinite dicks you think they care that you deny yours? Unless youre a solid 10/10 they dont.

Not saying you cant get laid, just saying women wont care if a charming 7-8/10 is off the market.