This is a joke, right?

this is a joke, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

vdare.com/posts/well-thats-different-dc-rioters-face-10-years-prison-25k-fine-for-felony-rioting
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>He wonders if women are actually doing something stupid and useless

And these hats are locally made as well.

>kurtzleben
hmmmmmm

they never want to do their own shit they always want our shit, it's infuriating like it's just a hat why cant we have it

we're still winning the fashion war.

It's pretty incredible how the word "pussy" became everyday vernacular simply because the left wanted Trump to lose.

They see the meming going on and they want in on it but they meme like normies.

MFW we find out that Trump owns the company that makes the pussyhats and that the whole thing was a marketing scheme.

>Kurtzleben
oy vey

Anyway, I have to hand it to these cunts. My dad's almost 60 and seeing them on screen made him lose faith in women. He particularly noted how fat and disgusting they were.

Y'all wanted cat girls.

Bwahaha

Literally means "shortlife"

>buy pussy hat
>sew MAGA onto it
>????

the MAGA hat is versatile and has longevity in it's design, and so even parodies can have lasting impact. The pussy hats however are shitty and only work in one context

Those are obviously pig hats. It's why they have two pink ears. You ever see a vagina with two ears?

checked

>You ever see a vagina with two ears?
have you ever seen a vagina?

I've been noticing this as well. Can't wait for my new "cock and balls" cap to arrive.

I was hoping to find out that they are made by neo-nazis and/or MRAs

Trump didn't have to pay his supporters to wear hats.

They don't even look fucking cat ears, I swear to god some company had a bunch of slightly defective pink beanies in storage and just saw this protest as an opportunity to offload the old stock, it makes no fucking sense in any other context.

>Aw yeah man the fact one of the pant legs is slightly longer then the other represents inequality, buy my freedom pants!

>anime ears are becoming mainstream

trump did it

trump is making anime real

No.
>this is

someone made alot of money selling those 'pussy hats' and they were probably a Trump supporter

>traveled from California to join the Women's March on Washington
I love how they're presenting this as if it's a good thning and shows how committed these people were when really it shows how far they had to reach for people in order to get enough numbers for this march, it's not like washington DC or any of the nearby cities are small but they had to get people from literally the opposite side of the country to come to get the numbers they had. It's not nearly as impressive when you consider they had to mobilize a country of 300 million to get those numbers.

Yes. I'm married with kids. I've seen enough vagina.
None of it has two ears. Pigs do though, and they are pink.

I think it's great. liberals are so self absorbed that they don't realize that normal people are turned off by that kind of shit.

let them totally self implode

does it come with MAGA text?

Damn, you nailed it.

>Over 4 million protestors
>Desperate

I will say, you people have some really strong confidence since Trump won.

It'll be interesting see it erode.

CHEKEK

>Pink knit cap with ears
Way to brake the gender stereotype.

Pussy as in cats, dipshit.

>wearing a meme hat in public
>"""protest"""

Next they'll stop shaving their armpits then Trump is FINISHED.

>stop shaving their armpits
entire human race is FINISHED

Gotta make a call to them scientists to hurry up with the artificial womb and the conversion of skin cells to unfertilized eggs

I want a black pussy hat with MAGA embroidered on the front of it in lux gold letters. Just to spite them.

Just because Canadians are a bunch of feminist cucks doesn't mean America is you stupid faggot.

>brake
U spel like a moran.

do all feminists where strap-ons?

how could they possibly get fucked by a dick and not feel submissive?

let's see

>GOP controls the House, Senate and White House.

>liberals are about to lose the Supreme Court for at least a generation

>Trump will repeal Johnson Amendment, which turns every church in America into a grass roots political machine

>GOP controls two thirds of all state legislatures

>DACA is over. 2-3 million liberals voters are GONE.

so basically you're fucked.doubling down on the retarded SJW behavior turns off the very people you need to be a nationally viable party again.

oh I know "but she won the popular vote" but running up the vote in Commiefornia and Jew York doesn't mean shit. if you take away those two states HRC lost by 5 million.

between Commiefornia and Jew York you have 4 senators and 80 reps. your party is strong in a few urban areas but the rest of the country absolutely hates you.

you're finished but as we all know liberals have zero ability for self reflection

oh god
OH GOD

Holy shit man if you really are married, fly your wife over to my house. She'll be much happier with me.

DUBBS CONFIRM
we're livin in the best timeline lads

Oh, so you've seen a bunch of pink cats then? I never have. What kind of cat is pink like that?
Just face it user, someone played a great trick on those fems, and they all dressed up as pigs.

Okay sounds great, good to know.

what kind of dumb fucking post is this? fuck canada

>now we get a hat :333 :D cD

Please tell me they were made in China.

WHICH ONE OF YOU DID THIS!

It's like a preemptive meme.

Best way Trump can respond is make a Pussyhat with 'Make America Great Again' on it

>tfw donald trump is still president no matter how much they bitch and we just dropped 31 bombs on isis

Kek answers your prayers...

underrated
kek

They're just asking to have them GRABBED

There's something too hilarious about the slogan "hear my pussy roar"

Lefties gonna go nuts for four years.

They will sperg out over every little thing Trump does until the last few white working class democrats finally lose all remaining faith in the media and flip red or stay home.

Add the fact that if Trump gets his infrastructure program through and creates jobs in the rust belt there isn't a single Trump state flipping blue in 2020.

The crybabies rioting like spoiled bullies have no idea what an asset they are to Trump.

Long may their ignorance remain.

>hear my pussy roar
That's called a queef

God that photo is cringy

I would do this for my gf, but I don't want my money going to commies.

so cunt wool hats by retarded feminist that cant even knit a proper beany pattern so they do the year 8 make a wool pouch for a hat.

I'm almost certain that Barron is responsible for this delightful prank.

>MAKE pussyhats
>sew MAGA on the inside
>sell online
>???
>profit
>donate profits to Trump
>profit again

My wife knits and crochets. There was a run on pink yarn at all the local yarn stores. They're majority handmade. They don't take too long.
In a day, an average knitter could make enough for her and a few friends.

I don't think they're mass produced any where.

Of course. They had their hat long before this elections.

t. el boliviANO
I kek'd mate, go back to your hut.

>admitting they were jealous of the hat

> cunts supposedly can into fashion
> nowdays - after reading (((female magazines))) they cant even make a decent hat

Don't tell me this hat was originally made by white male and they are "kneating" it, just to defend from embarrassment and royalty payments in court.

KEK YES

Plus the history that's been built around it. Almost 2 years of straight memes.

It's become too iconic to steal with just one protest. Goes to show how impressionable liberals are though.

Did your dad turn gay? Will you join him?

well they are useful idiots
an added bonus is Trump isn't fucking around with these cunts either

vdare.com/posts/well-thats-different-dc-rioters-face-10-years-prison-25k-fine-for-felony-rioting

There will be photos of the hats in history books for sure. This march won't even be remembered a year from now.

> It's become too iconic to steal with just one protest.
Of course they would not steal it with protest. They would [try to] steal it trough (((MSM))).

HO
LY
SHIT

>MAGA hat
>unisex
>can wear in nay season

>Pussyhat
>Pink
>Can wear only in winter
Hmmmmmmmm.

>Call your hats "pussy"
>Trumpers can now easily grab them by it.

And that is how the National sport of PUSSYHUNTING was invented.

>hat represents their cunt
>heads are literally up their own cunt

Literally all fishmouths.

Why is it called a pussyhat anyway? Cause it's pink?
These fucking roasties wish their pussies were pink like that.

oh kek

Having the media going around supporting them is just as unappealing as having your parents going telling all your friends how cool you are. It's really transparent, and it's just... fuckin lame.

That's the name they are going with for that hat eh? It really is the end of days isn't it.

Supposedly they are all amateur made. I suspect a majority of them will fall apart within less then a year.

>The pussy hats however are shitty and only work in one context

The best way to destroy this is by capitalizing on it.

Make them in different colors for different causes. It'll fall apart just like the BRAVE bracelets that Armstrong made.

We also get different colored Catgirls out of it.

Blue = Police
Yellow = Army
Green = Marines
White = Navy
Red = Military Mothers
Orange = NRA
Purple = Veterans
Black = ?

NANI?!

They have to make everything about sex.

They literally have nothing else of value.

That's what they are? I saw some girls wearing them in downtown Toronto I haven't been downtown in 5 years and I regret going

WHAT'S NEW PUSSYHAT WOAH OH OH OH WHAT'S NEW PUSSYHAT WOAH OH OH OH OHHHHHH

I am a cat and I find their appropriation of my cultural offensive.

Supposedly any protest are genuine and not paid by someone to push his agenda. But you have to be 3 y.o. to really believe in that.

Black = BLM

>*queef*

S-SUGOII~!

they just force shit and try to make everyone go along or be punished

>Can wear only in winter
Not even in winter, if you consider their climate.
But there would be plenty of retards wearing it during warm weather. Good potential joke material about "climate change".>Can wear only in winter
Not even in winter, if you consider their climate.
But there would be plenty of retards wearing it during warm weather. Good potential joke material about "climate change".

>a hat that makes it look like you just came out of the womb
Top lel, perfectly encapsulates the maturity of the average liberal.

Here's a pic I took a few days ago while browsing Facebook.

The memes write themselves.

I saw a few pictures of those and I thought they were just hipster weeb cat hats.

press F to pay respects for the innocence of all the kids that were dragged to this march with the words PUSSY and FUCK thrown at their faces from every direction. PUSSY signs and PUSSY shirts and PUSSY cosplay and PUSSY hats. true progress ppl

N-NANI!