#punchanazichallenge

Hahaha! I swear, Plebbit retards are toilet spiraling themselves into self oblivion at an incredible rate. How fast do you think this will backfire horrifically?

reddit.com/r/BlackPeopleTwitter/comments/5pk9j0/punchanazichallenge/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ztlRAdvMloI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its not gonna, because no one gives a fuck about you beta faggots. Nothing will change, you guys will keep posting from grammys basement (your safe space) and the rest of society will continue on without your bullshit. Or you could go outside and try it little beta.

It's fantastic, I wouldn't be surprised if some deranged leftists attacks some "nazi" Trump supporters giving Trump his very own Reichstag fire. I never expected liberals to be this stupid, but here we are

punching is attempted murder. dumb fucking niggers. i'm so sick of these niggers who are oblivious to the destructive, senseless, and completely evil crimes that blacks commit every day, and way out of proportion with every other race.

Really spins the old dredeil

Hopefully a camera is present the first time one of these shitlibs punches the wrong "nazi" and is made good

You guys are just scared of going outside. Black people have you so intimidated you have to pray for daddy trump to give a shit about you and do something.

He doesn't and he won't.

Isn't that assault?

>Speed this whole thing up.
What thing? Holocaust 2.0?

Criminal nigger sympathizing internet warrior detected. Pic related; it's you.

>How fast do you think this will backfire horrifically?

As fast as you can get a CCW license in Texas

>ga9y
ur ID m8

>"S-s-stop being m-m-m-mean."

>inb4 someone gets stabbed

Old Fag here.
Anyone born after the play station release, most likely has never been around in a scene where Hammer Skins and AB are active.

These little fags throw their NAZI words around like popcorn at a wedding
Most of these Hammer Skins have about n IQ of 85 and know only ultra violence
I was retarded enough to hang out with many in my early teen years before getting the fuck away from them.
Many of them are still in prison now

White teens voted for Trump.

>Scrawny faggots starting shit
Last time they did that here, antifa got kicked in the chest and died.

>teens
>voting conservative
pick one

>leftist numale punches trump supporter
>gets thrown in prison
>has to join the aryan brotherhood to survive

like pottery

>tries to talk shit about ID that can only vaguely be construed as gay
>his ID: DSL
>Dick Sucking Lips
>mfw

>whites get attacked by rabid niggers and race traitors
>whites become redpilled
>become actual nazis
>Sup Forums gains control of the entire country

Sounds good.

>tfw last time whites got pissed off.

I can't wait to live in this time of happenings.

This is just giving white people another reason to do it.

>These little fags throw their NAZI words around like popcorn at a wedding
Yeah that's why its important that if you hold views that antifa oppose, you need to train martial arts, self defense, carry a gun and weight training. Because sooner or later, you can get outed for not having the correct opinions and be made a target.

Some antifa fags on my facebook absolutely love Spencer getting punched by that scrawny antifa faggot. It's not going to end.

>DSL
>Dick Sucking Lips
the ga9y mind of a degenerate

literally this.

Fuck in the ass and suck dicks - BE YOUNG

>voting for the right wing candidate
>voting for the conservative candidate

Pick one.

Isn't it nigger "youths" that punch innocent people as a game?

I'd kick your fucking nigger lips in, in a heart beat if tried to start shit with me. You and the pack of niggers you bring with you because I know you niggers never fight one on one when it comes to it.

If Jews get an ethnostate, why are whites who want an ethnostate considered evil Nazis? Do they think that whites have less rights than Jews to a homeland?

>accusing someone of having a degenerate mind
>understanding ga9y to mean gay
Oh the sweet irony.

None of these people have met a real hammer skin
that is absolutely obsessive about white nationalism.
The 90's were rich with W.A.R. and AB
When I was in school in the 90's grown men pass out all of their propaganda from the compound in IA

Most of the guys i knew did hard time and dropped out afterwards
These little snow flakes will do nothing to a real supporting AB or Hammer Skin

How did you know I live in my grandma's basement? I only moved here like 2 weeks ago

Yeah the slapping game or some shit right?

Yeah, because this totally isn't going to backfire since you consider every white person who doesn't hate Trump a Nazi.

Stop being a fucking faggot.

Because to achieve a white ethno state in the US, you would have to deport a large amount of legal citizens because they aren't white, and that is about 40% of the US population.

And? Jews have been doing that exact scenario in Israel for 60 years.

>his Mom says the DSL is out "Due to the weather, ga9y"
>"What does the weather have to do with Dick Sucking Lips, Mom?"

Hahahaha your so soft. Buck up little faggot.

That's not an argument and honestly deportation doesn't have to be done for an ethnostate but rather balkanization will work just as well

Its called the knockout game, and eventually white people are going to get tired of playing it

>Some antifa fags on my facebook absolutely love Spencer getting punched by that scrawny antifa faggot. It's not going to end.
Holy shit, so much this. It's fucking frightening that so many so-called "peaceful and tolerant" libs are rejoicing over Spencer being punched.

Spencer said he wasn't a nazi or hated jews, or even racist for that matter. He never roman saluted - that was a few of his audience members. Yet the media has fooled libtards into believing "Spencer is a literal Nazi-saluting, Jew-hating retard."

Always concealed carry, either a spring assist knife or a handgun, preferably a handgun. Antifa are the real nazis, using violence to silence free speech.

I'll buck up after you prep me to fuck your wife

>implying 1.0 ever happened.

>Implying they won't exaggerate the second one too

You won't leave your basement faggot, keep acting tough. hahahaha

> continue without your bullshit

Trump is president, no way around pol's bullshit now

They don't play it though. They are the unsuspecting objective.

>projecting
You enjoying grandma's basement, you cucked faggot?
The rest of society is realigning itself with Trump. Get over it or get left behind

>Still think Trump is /pols/ guy and not simply selfishly invested in making money.

Hahaha jesus Trump really got you fucking goons.

#hahahaha

This ---

The knockout game was fun too, then people started getting shot.

How is it not an argument?

A white ethno state, right? Or would 40% of the US population, the nonwhites, be allowed to flourish and breed among themselves or with whites?

Balkanization is the same crap, you would have to take away rights from legal American born citizens and then place limitations on their freedoms.

That is why a white ethnostate is seen as "nazi"-ish, and why it will never come into existence again. At least in the US.

no, it's "the knock out game" and some people have died getting sucker punch and hitting the ground hard.

I believe that was the point.

>"peaceful and tolerant"
Antifa arent like that. They are violent and think they are justified in being so because they use violence to fight fascism. But they call everyone fascists.

Im 28 years old and have never seen a nazi irl in my entire life

BYE
BYE BYE

>nigger calling for coward punches

Ron Paul for reich chancellor

Yes please. We really need a new "polar bear hunting" while Trump is in office. Niggers will die daily.

>Niggers will die daily.
They already do

Make gladiators great again. Fuck football

>Second from the bottom middle
>Get BTFO'd so hard that you look like an oblivion character

punching the only people who ever gave a shit about black people.

youtube.com/watch?v=ztlRAdvMloI

You see white dipshits like you roleplaying as a jigaboo is why 4pol is shit compared to alternatives

Hahaha, bitch your scared because you don't have anyone to roll with. Your a friendless beta faggot.

>Punching white teenagers becomes a viral game.
>News outlets forced to report on this whilst the left tries to dance around it as much as possible.
>public resentment against nonwhites skyrockets
YESYESYESYESYES

>target white teens
>white teens are punched for being white
>those white teens then shift sharply towards the right
I mean they're sure as shit not going to be liberal after that.

yeah it sucks bro

The problem is these idiots definition of Nazi is anyone who disagrees with them

If we make throwing commies out of helicopters a social media challenge for white teens on FB, we might just speed this whole thing up.

The white teens are the players, not the targets.

Calling everyone who disagrees racist made more racists, calling eveone who disagrees sexist made more sexists.

That's not a problem, that's them doing our work for us.

>Nothing will change

nigga, Trump is president, despite all odds.

We don't need to do shit. Trump will do shit and make you pay for with your taxes.

It happened.
In Bosnia.
Thanks, Bill Clinton.

I don't need anyone else to help me beat the living fucking shit out of you COWARDLY niggerfaggots.

>I'd kick your fucking nigger lips in, in a heart beat if tried to start shit with me.
Do you guys do this internet tough guy thing often? This is hilarious, I might start coming here more often just to bait if this is the kind of responses you get for it on Sup Forums.

Do you think i'm fucking around? I'm not scared of facing jail.

inciting violence is the best tactic they could do for us and the worst for them.
It would destroy their movement almost immediately, and violently

oh yeah then cum on ur face and take a pic bad boy

the race war

these people want the race war as badly as we do

Honestly leftists are getting dumber and dumber, I train at the range for this very reason. Thankfully the military has also helped in this aspect. Liberal blood is going to get spilled most likely in the coming years if war breaks out.

>White young people should act more like us niggers

fucking cringe

>108553165
Pervert.

I used to be "we should respect people and condone violence and be reasonable" kind of guy my whole life, but since Sup Forums, I have changed my mind about this, and I'll say, bring it on

leddit should meme this into being a real thing, I would love to punch a antifa cuck in the face

I am not physically very strong, and I am not a very good fighter, but being redpilled has given me enough confidence that I could probably defeat every single antifa cuck in a fight, just solely because what they believe in makes them inherently weak inside

>"lel muh tolerance and diversity"
>"luv everyone"
>"pls luv our planet, be a global citizen"
>"ebil people make me literally shake"

for real, unless I am dealing with a shitskin with a size of an ape, not a single white libtard can be threatening to me

blacks and muzzies and mexicans are gonna see any cracker as a racist nazi, they already did before, its just a matter of time for "the knockout game:white lives splatter" edition comes the new hood past-time.

also I hereby copyright "White Lives Splatter" donut steel my oc

Yeah, you just might speed this whole thing up.

Not sure you know what it is that is going to be sped up though.

Knock out game already exist you dumb niggers

can we false flag this?