Other urls found in this thread:

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/police-release-man-arrested-in-uw-shooting/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolley_problem
wesearchr.com/bounties/expose-the-antifa-who-sucker-punched-richard-spencer
imgur.com/a/yhDw6
twitter.com/yourmandygirl/status/694401309970010112
youtube.com/watch?v=OMmbWKV6jn0&ab_channel=HAarlemVEnison
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's ok to do anything as long as you don't get caught.

As long as you include commies

No girly punches like in the picture, though

its not a punch, the black gentleman is using fistos, the fourth mode of persuasion

It can be an effective tactic. Spencer was asking for it imo, that fucking pepe pin, LMFAO you guys are the worst dorks irl

Yes.

stop posting this! REEEEE

He's not actually a nazi though

Aw, did El Chapo's hombres shoot up your car?

As so long as it's OK to shoot commies
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/police-release-man-arrested-in-uw-shooting/

I tell my nieces "always kill nazis," when they get upset over Indiana Jones.

i don't understand the rationale behind these antifa people

i mean, mr. spencer just gives speeches and stuff. most right wing extremists just make funny memes and say mean stuff on twitter, and antifa thinks that warrants using violent force

Political violence is never justified in a civilized society.

This is a clear sign that the west is eroding. Soon the Right will have no choice but to take up arms.

>He was asking for it because of what he wore

Absolutely.

Nazi's have no place in our society, and if you support Nazi's then you go against everything all those men died for in ww2.

Nazi's are generally suburban and rural retards that lack education, are stuck in their mothers basement and needs someone to blame for their failures, and oddly enough hate white women.

Richard spencer is a bitch and i'm sad he didn't get trampled.

Nah his gf got beheaded tho

>is it okay to punch controlled op
Yes

no you faggot.
it's not ok to punch nazis
you should salute them

I agree, anyone who thinks it's cool to wear that meme pin irl deserves to get raped

everyone i disagree with is a nazi reeeeeeeeeeeeee

It's going to escalate to them just violently attacking all Trump supporters.

>"""""""""""""""""nazi""""""""""""""""""
THIS is a Nazi, op.
Your pic is just some faggot nazi version of weaboos.

That would mean it's okay for us to punch them too.

it's not okay to punch anybody for their political views

>says on that same video that he doesn't hate Blacks
>says on that same video that Nazis hate him
>"YOU'RE A NAZI BECAUSE YOU ARE PROUD TO BE WHITE AND YOU HURT MY FEELINGS!!! SHAAAMMME!"

Fucking leftist scum.

Only if you desire an ass kicking in return.

>leaf

>says on that same video that Nazis hate him
honestly I feel sad for spencer. Even the other nazis don't like him. you can hear the sadness in his voice. Then he starts talking about memes irl in the most spergy, unselfconscious way possible . IMO, just a strange autistic man trying to get friends in his own strange way

It's a hard question to answer, but it reminds of a little of that trolley problem in psychology. Should you harm someone, if they have said they will harm a lot of people? I think sometimes the answer needs to be yes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolley_problem

>Implying you keyboard crusaders would ever fight someone

loving every laugh. You guys are pussies. You just bitch and moan on a chinese cartoon website while tyrone and jamal are fucking your women, and your own people are turning against you racist nazis. Goodnight, white pride.

Those men died for nothing in WW2, the war was completely unavoidabl, instigated by kikes and only served the kikes in the end. Stay bluepilled, fucking leaf.

It's worse to be violent than to believe in violence. Do parents no longer teach their children not to hit their siblings? If you hit somebody instead of arguing with them than you're basically confirming that your ideas are bad. Learn 2 argue

Punch a Nazi.
Kill a Commie.
USA!

avoidable*

Yes, but only if they actually advocate Nazi action. If they're just authoritarian or right-leaning and you punch them, you're in the wrong.

The guy who punched Richard Spencer eats shit

only if it's okay that the nazis punch back

>They died for nothing

They were bigger men then any of the pussies on this board ever will be, they died killing racist nazi little pukes just like you.

oh, but he is actually though.

>Alt-right posterboy gets his clock cleaned by a literal shit-eating cuck
Sup Forums BTFO!!!

Sup Forums is literally using the excuses of the people it ridicules.

your alpha getting clocked in the head has fully tilted you guys. Its fucking great.

I don't hear you fags acting all outraged when some nigger gets sucker punched

can we get a picture of the assailant? For some reason I can't find it on (((google)))

goys fundraise for an information about him

$3000 so far to be paid to the one who reveal his identity
wesearchr.com/bounties/expose-the-antifa-who-sucker-punched-richard-spencer

Very slippery slope that will ultimately even eat the left. Commie twitter calls center left liberals Nazi sympathizers. Soon enough, centrists and right wingers will have to take out the communists that are a threat to our freedom.

I swear I saw a picture of him, he was cuckold for poop fetish website.
I just need a copy to show some goys.

>is it okay to punch disinformation agents?

yeah

YES! THE APPROVAL OF VIOLENCE IS A SLIDING SCALE.
LOVE TRUMPS HATE.
UNITY WILL PREVAIL.

It's okay to punch dick Spencer

Saying "he actually is" doesn't make it true, leaf

It's okay. It's also okay for the Nazis to punch back.

Sup Forums doesn't like Richard Spencer

prove me wrong

imgur.com/a/yhDw6

>imgur.com/a/yhDw6
Thx bro

>says "LOVE DRUMPFS HATE"

>supports violence against speech they do not like

leftism.txt

>It's also okay for the Nazis to punch back.
It's amazing how the left quickly goes back to "violence is unacceptable," here.

His name is Raymond Bailey, he's a shit eating cuck slave for Mandy Flores.

Yes. That gives me an excuse to punch back.

Kek, yeah, I felt bad for him too. He just wanted to talk about his Pepe pin. Then that scum sucker punched him. All he wants is a little attention.

Violent force is all they have left.

he's dead also

a dead cannot punch a living

Rommel wasn't a nazi you cocksmoke

dindu detected.

>first post implies everyone thinks that everything would be deemed "okay" in their own mind
faggot

No he actually isn't though.
Fucking leaf.

The guy with Mandy Flores was Robert Evans. She claims he died November 15th, 2015 due to a brain tumor. I've yet to find an obituary yet

"Died" has a specific meaning in BDSM that doesn't mean actual death.

Tfw you find one of those Cowards

"Violence is unacceptableâ„¢"

>I identify as alt-right.
you're a nazi! I'll call you what you really think you are!

>I identify as a woman
absolutely.

What do they mean by this?

What do you mean?

it's ok to punch anyone you like so long as you're willing to risk suffering the consequences.

spencer is a literal who so it's probably not worth the risk.

Why didn't he fight back?

he was afraid everyone would see his erection

Got hit in the face with a wrench that was hidden under the sleeve. Probably busy trying to figure out why some pussy leftist's fist hurt so much.

twitter.com/yourmandygirl/status/694401309970010112

What did she mean by this

Yes.

Because he probably would've been arrested while the police would've given up on their search for the Antifa faggot. He did the right thing. He looks like the bigger man.

That doesn't make sense. And that's not true

Would've been arrested for what?

It's not okay to punch people for disagreeing with you, even if they hurt your feelings.

>CNN BREAKING NEWS: Murderous Leader Of the 'Alt-Right' Violently Plunges His Jaw Into the Knuckles Of Innocent Freedom Fighter

Have yet to find an obituary for Ray Bailey of Texas. And yes, the Ray Bailey who works at the Loughlin CPA in Henderson Texas is definitely the same guy who eats Mandy Flores' shit. Could be that she's simply saying he "died" because he wants to move on with his life. Or perhaps he's worried it might ruin his career.

As for the guy punching Spencer being him, I don't know. I will say this though: I don't know of many 60-something men who wear skinny jeans. Also, the puncher's voice didn't sound much like an older gentleman.

youtube.com/watch?v=OMmbWKV6jn0&ab_channel=HAarlemVEnison

Lol, Spencer is no alpha. He's just an intelligent guy that makes a convincing argument.

You shouldn't be punching anybody. The reason our countries are great places to live is specifically because we don't act like violent apes. If you want to act like an animal then go live among them.

>call all conservatives nazis
>start saying it's okay to punch nazis

Really makes the synapses quickly vibrate.

Yes. It's assault and dude should be charged, but if he feels the need to punch a nazi then he should do it.

Ultimately, if you wanna front for a Nazi group to whore some fame, you should absolutely wear body cams and be exercising your 2nd amendment. And if there's a gun free zone, don't fucking go there.

You are willingly putting a target on you to cuz you're a fame whore. Stay where you can legally protect yourself with your gun. Or be badass enough to beat the living shit out of anyone that comes at you. Either or.

it's working against antifas, when you see violence coming from the other side people will assume it's self-defense

Nazis have all been gone for like 70 years

It's not okay to punch white nationalists or for that matter any American citizen, no.

It's not okay to send Britain to the back of the line for trade deals when they invoke article 50, either

For fighting.

>Chimp the fuck out
>attack civilian
>Lol u cuck get hit and do nothing
>Guy hits a bitch
>"""Anarchist""" tells a cop to arrest him
These are the new shills
And they're even more pathetic

yes

This loaded question implies that the cuck in question is a Nazi.

There was a camera and witnesses.

I fucking feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone.

I have zero respect for Trump. I really don't need to say why. Watch and listen, from an disinterested, objective point of view.

I also have zero respect for Spencer, he's a myopic fool basking in the heady light of fame, and shit just got very real for him. However, I don't think it's right to sucker punch someone like that because of his 'icky words'. The law is the law. I got into it today with a lefty who thinks it's just great, and it looks like a hell of a lot of leftists and liberals feel the same. I personally think it's about the same as flag burning... nationalists and 'patriots' wig out and start throwing punches- but it's illegal. Protected speech.

Left and Right are such fucking hypocrites. We are well and truly fucked.

>This event that happened doesn't make any sense.
This is why the left lost. Rather than accept that reality implies your stupid views are bullshit, you go the other way and declare reality to be bullshit. It really is amazing.

It's not ok. Good goys and Jews are superior to these savages.

Nigger logic.