Mods are deleting jarad kushner threads!!!

What does Sup Forums think of this guy?

I read this huge blog post 4 years ago about this Jewish guy buying media outlets and massive amounts of property at like 30 years old. this man was Jarad Kushner and her was supposedly the future leader of the Illuminati. I never though too much of it until 2 years ago at the start of the last election.

It just kept making sense, then trump actually won now this kid is the senior advisor to the president of the united states..

i dont trust the guy for a second, he's too young for this level of politics

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=46093&page=5
forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=46093
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Kushner
politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-team-rivals-231277
elledecor.com/celebrity-style/luxury-real-estate/news/g3411/jared-kushner/?
forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=46093&page=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The puppetmaster. You goyim have been tricked once again

i figure he has to be someone elses literal puppet

sage
sage
sage
sage

makes me wonder if his marriage to his daughter was all part of a plan. just how deep does this go?

mods
mods
mods
mods

b u m p

A n s w e r s . . .

what do you know!

>That pic of Trump and his senpai in front of Lincoln Memorial
>Kushner is in the shadows
Pottery barn

bump for my fellow goyim!!

Also give us some links. I dont feel lke going to that slow chan right now.

he looks dead inside
definitely a consumer of the pizzza
if you know what i mean

Even the inventor of Bayer aspirin was compelled to bow to the Aryan before he was gassed.

>senpai
the babababsheep guy

some of it has been deleted

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=46093&page=5

>some of it has been deleted

god damn, thanks though. will read it anyways.

start here actually. didnt realisethats page 8 or something

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=46093

okay, thank you.

i also feel the need to point out Jarad Kushner own 666 5th Ave which happens to be one of the most expensive pieces of real-estate in the world

its on his wiki page
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Kushner

bumping to spread the word. we need to dig deeper

will my bump even help?

>I think that the current head of the Illuminati is against global population culling actually and does not want anyone to die and is trying to suppress anyone who does. I know that one of the high level guys under The Head is Henry Kissinger who did a lot of that stuff but The New Head who is the young kid is out to overpower guys like Kissinger to prevent anyone from dying because he like thinks he is Batman or something.

bumpity

>David Icke forums

Are there any forums you would recommend?

thanks in advanced.

There is some interesting info on this specific thread though.

Bump

>Dead inside
No, that's just your typical Jew, they have beady eyes.

Other than real estate and purchasing a newspaper what buisnesses has he been involved with?

At the head of the Transition Team for a while, kicked out Cristie for sending his (((dad))) to the slammer 10 years ago.

I'm still reading into it. But here's a quote from that forum.

>The Kushner family is part of a New Jersey phenomenon known as the Holocaust builders. In the post–World War II wave of survivors who came to America was a small group of men who settled in northern New Jersey and became extraordinarily successful builders and real-estate developers. In addition to the Kushners, there are the Wilfs, the Rosens, and the Zuckerman and Pantirer families. (Zuckerman and Pantirer were saved by Oskar Schindler, and everything they build has a street or a building named for Schindler.)

The families operate like clans, with sons and daughters and sons-in-law and grandkids all working in the business. They are active in communal Jewish life, and outside of the occasional mention in one of the Jewish newspapers, they work very hard to fly under the radar.

Kushner’s high profile was always an irritant to the other families. He has been referred to as the Dapper Don of the Holocaust builders. Not only did he have the silver hair, impeccably tailored suits, and the swagger, but like John Gotti, he brought far more attention to his community than any of the others were comfortable with. “In New Jersey, you contribute money not for access but results,” says Alan Marcus, founder of the Marcus Group, a political-consulting company. “Anybody who doesn’t admit that is lying.”

Fucked up the greentext

bump

bump this shit

is Sup Forums ready to take the kushpill?

i am

that one is so big it only goes up your ass

Kushner Companies purchased the office building at 666 Fifth Avenue in 2007, for a then-record price of $1.8 billion, most of it borrowed.[26] However, following the property crash in 2008, the cash flow generated by the property was insufficient to cover its debt service, and the Kushners were forced to sell the retail portion in the building to Stanley Chera for more than $1 billion[31] and bring in Vornado Realty Trust as a 50% equity partner in the ownership of the building.[8]

>From the outset of the presidential campaign of his father-in-law Donald Trump, Kushner was the architect of Trump's digital, online and social media campaigns, enlisting talent from Silicon Valley to run a 100-person social-media team dubbed "Project Alamo".[5] Kushner has also helped as a speechwriter and was tasked with working to establish a plan for Trump's White House transition team should he be elected.[47] He was for a time seen as Trump's de facto campaign manager, succeeding Corey Lewandowski

bump

>According to Eric Schmidt, "Jared Kushner is the biggest surprise of the 2016 election, Best I can tell, he actually ran the campaign and did it with essentially no resources."[51] Eric Schmidt said, "Jared understood the online world in a way the traditional media folks didn't. He managed to assemble a presidential campaign on a shoestring using new technology and won. That's a big deal. Remember all those articles about how they had no money, no people, organizational structure? Well, they won, and Jared ran it."[51] Peter Thiel said "If Trump was the CEO, Jared was effectively the chief operating officer.”[51]

Sup Forums still doesn't understand that some of (((them))) are /ourguys/

Based Jared. Pence has got competition though

politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-team-rivals-231277

interesting article related

Trump works for Jared, Jared works for Barron

this is from CNN today

Here's a list of the Trump administration's actions in its first 48 hours:
Taken over running of the entire federal government.
Issued an executive order aimed at rolling back former President Barack Obama's Affordable Care Act.
Halted a reduction to the annual mortgage insurance premiums borrowers pay when taking out government-backed home loans.
Ordered agencies to freeze new regulations, giving the new administration time to review them.
>Received a key legal OK from the Justice Department for Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner to take on a role in the White House.
Met with the CIA, where he addressed employees. Trump also took over the nuclear codes
Trump's nominee for CIA director, Kansas Rep. Mike Pompeo, contradicted his earlier

>key

realistically he might be CNN and media plant and foothole with trump presidency.

how/why would this be good for CNN? They get the 'inside scoop'?

If he is there to sabotage I don't think they would've let him make it to the white house.

Sounds like a good cop/bad cop type scenario laid out from the get go by the ZOG.

maybe someone else is calling the shots entirely

bump

Bump

Jared is the Shogun calling the shot while Trump is the useless Emperor.

He was wearing his Kippah at the inauguration. Pretty funny considering Sup Forums from 2012 would have had a field day about it.

Jared is the most aesthetic male jew. If he is the new leader at least he isn't as ugly as the rest. Goy approved.

>every jew is bad
sage

spit it out shlomo

SETTLE IT DOWN'S!!

luckiest jew on earth

he's still got the nose and the beady eyes

>Sup Forums from 2012
that was before Mossad targeted and infiltrated the place, taking an obvious zionist glove puppet and turning him into a symbol of inbred bigotry to get him elected

burgers have never been more cuck'd by jews, yet they celebrate like dervishes of delusion, as if they're (((draining the swamp)))

>kek

elledecor.com/celebrity-style/luxury-real-estate/news/g3411/jared-kushner/?
jidf is sperging out

I don't even know hat to think about that. Everyone should read that. Got anymore links?

Yeah, I'm a self hating anti Zionist jew. Its pretty obvious Trump is Bibi's puppet.
All talk of being Putin's puppet is just a red herring.

Arthur Eichengrün was never gassed, he actually lived in a camp for 14 months before it was liberated. Pretty smart dude though.

Bump

Jarad Kushner is a massive criminal.

He also believes in American Exceptionalism. He's also Strict Orthodox ((( Jew ))), which means he probably is not a strict Zionist

He's is a civic nationalist.

But not a white nationalist.

Pro tip, all the white nationalist here are idiots or gov assets trying to disrupt / divide the community.

Civic Nationalism / Isolationism / Protectionism / will turn this time line around over night.

Go back to le_donald

bump

no

Bump

OP here

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=46093&page=3

The original conspiracy theory is that this Kushner dude is the Antichrist who uses his position of power to push some fake alien invasion false flag to seize control.

Now that's what I'm talking about shabbo jew. ::hold out dirty goy hand in gesture of aspirational brothership::

bump

lol, the Orthodox community is more than happy to embrace the white goys of Europe.

You've made us extremely rich, extremely safe, and rescued our shekels from the Nazis.

It's the liberal reform, Bolshevik, Communist kikes that want to destroy the US.

>some jews are okay lol
>israel is good because jews will keep to themselves
>based , why did we dislike them??
>wow why do you hate muslims they're just victims of the jews false flags (you have to love one or the other if you're a kike puppet)
>some jews are actually pro-white like us! we should ally with them like hitler did! (ignoring that hitler would not sign the haavara agreement if he knew they'd create the holohoax)

Yep. Jews have never befriended us and then stabbed us in the back. Never.

I was contacted by the illuminati, Orthodox Jew friendo. Yea or Nay? Will they eat me? Good guys or bad guys?

Yeah something definitely seems up with this guy. Why would Trump make this kid of all people his senior advisor. He was standing behind Trump in the Oval Office when Trump was first inaugurated.

Reminded me of all those Jews standing around FDR when he signed us up for WW2

He runs Trumpstein's administration.

Also bought 666 Fifth Avenue in NY for a record $1.8 billion. Synagogue of Satan.

Bump

>Kushner and his brother Joshua were admitted to Harvard after their father had made a $2.5 million donation to the university

>In 2007, Kushner graduated from New York University where he earned a J.D. and M.B.A.;[25] his father had previously made a $3 million donation to NYU in 2001

Nigger-tier trust fund baby that couldn't even make it into college without his daddy

Classic jew

Jared Kushner gave Ivanka "Yael" Trump the "amazing and beautiful journey" that she couldn't find in Christianity.
>Before her wedding, in July 2009, after studying for over a year with Rabbi Elie Weinstock from the Modern Orthodox Ramaz School, she converted to Orthodox Judaism
>took the Hebrew name "Yael"
>She describes her conversion as an "amazing and beautiful journey" and that her father supported her studies from day one, due to his respect for the Jewish religion
>She attests to keeping a kosher diet and observing the Jewish Sabbath
>"We're pretty observant... It's been such a great life decision for me... I really find that with Judaism, it creates an amazing blueprint for family connectivity."

Why did Christianity fail to give Ivanka "Yael" Trump the "amazing and beautiful journey" that she found in Judaism?

I've been saying this for a while. Trump offered a few thinks to attract the redneck voters like promise of guns and secure borders. In return he got elected into office and would return Jerusalem to the Jews.

The shills on here were strong though and the brainwashed autists followed. You couldn't get a word out edge-wise without getting 3 different replies saying "lol fuck off CTR". They literally just spammed "CTR CTR" for months and it worked.

Because he's a jew on the downlow.

>episcopal "church"
>christian

donald's "church" was the most liberal faggy church in the country

Btw do the other trumpkids have jewish names too?

>family connectivity

money basically, nepotism

JD MBA from NYU isn't a fucking walk in the park buddy.

She'll never be a Jew though. Just a traitor.

Some leftypol mod is having a fit. Fucking kike.

And what makes you think he didn't pay his way through that either?

It's a lot easier to get through the program once you're actually accepted. Getting accepted is the hardest part.

>implying jews don't already own Jerusalem.

Are you kidding me m8? Palestinians are a fucking meme invented in the 80s.