Why does Sup Forums hate Based Cernovich?

Gorilla Mindset was the most successful non-fiction book launch of 2015, immediately hitting best-seller status. Rather than feed you lies and feel-good nonsense, Gorilla Mindset teaches you how to take control of your thoughts and emotions. You will live life on your terms.

Mike Cernovich, author of Gorilla Mindset, has been read by millions of people. Although he wrote Gorilla Mindset with men in mind, many women are catching on, as they also want to live a more powerful life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QRkLbKXMtvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what the fuck is gorilla mindset even supposed to mean

He's an alt-light jewish fuck who used the alt-right to gain popularity to sell his book to retarded kids.

Not an argument.
It means to have the mindset of an alpha male

The so-called 'Gorilla Mindset" is merely a condensed manifest of ideas from the so-called manosphere and greco-roman era philosophy.

Not an argument

Why can't any of you cucks bring a legitimate argument as to why Mike and his book are bad?

I'm interested. I would like to read a book that teaches me to be 'alpha'.

I'd recommend Gorilla Mindset by Mike Cernovich to you then. It's a great read and it changed my life.

Yes it is an argument, it is a response with reasons why you stupid shitlord. It wouldn't be an argument if he wrote "ehhhh fuck cernovich".

He has a silly voice

Because they're still pissed about when he made the right call and exposed Nazi LARPers like Mike Enoch and Richard Spencer as being controlled opposition honeypots.

It's literally not an argument. It's his personal opinion about Cernovich, with no proof behind it. He can't prove why Cernovich and Gorilla Mindset are bad.

thats racist, dawg.
who you callin gorilla, honkey?

racemixing jewish shill who attacked the alt-right
hmm i can't imagine why

NOT AN ARGUMENT
O
T

A
N

A
R
G
U
M
E
N
T

I hate these e-celebs. He's like Milo, Lauren Southern, PJW et al. He's an attention seeking man child. Have you looked at his periscope rants?

youtube.com/watch?v=QRkLbKXMtvw

It's not 'bad'. It's purely derivative without add all that much that is new. It's a shittier version of the The Rational Male.

That book was shit and his fans are retarded.

>Banned Pepe from the (((deploraball)))
He's literally a right SJW

Gorilla mindset!

MAGA mindset!

You bought my book yet? I'm cool and right-alt like you. Alpha

Most likely incorrect - when the alt-right """disavowed""" Cernovich, he lost 2k followers. That's the power of the cult-right.

I see a lot of you guys shitting on the guy, but what about the book? Is there an alternative?

>gorilla mindset
sounds like one of those GNC supplements packed with raspberry ketones and latent cancer

Rollo Tomassi's Rational Male and Marcus Aurelius' Meditations.

fuck off mike no one care about you

I don't hate Cernovich. He's useful. He serves a purpose. And it's good that he's thoroughly separated from the 'Alt-Right' now so that more people listen to right wing ideas for a change.

But he's definitely not based.

So you're admitting that you don't have an argument? Great.

Stop shilling your garbage here

The argument is that he's adding nothing original.

His own perspective is original

nobody 'hates' him.
/pol just hates douchebaggery

This, he sounds like a beta

He's paraphrasing a fair few authors who are much more precise and eloquent than him.

HELL YES
"Meditations" by Marcus Aurelius

teaching men how to be true to themselves for 2000 years

t. Someone who's never read Gorilla Mindset

t. someone who has the mind of a gorilla

Are you retarded? The argument is that hes a jew that gained power by using the alt-right.

Cerno is just the fucking worst. He has absolutely zero value.

fuck this shit.. what a load of twaddle

Thank you torbjorn

Mike haven't you realized that everyone here is fed up with this shilling bullshit? At least post your pic here and be honest that you want us to buy the book and maybe some of us will humor you.

see, that's the thing. We all can see right through it. (god knows we're here enough, its at least once a week).
But if he'd honestly come out and say 'Hi Guys, Its Mike Cernovich. Did any of you read my book' it would be a fantastic conversation! Peer to peer.

As it is, he's just (trying to) getting away with not paying for ad space. Using /pol. and fuck that noise

I'm not Mike, so I don't know what you cucks are talking about.

Someone post the asshole pics

That degenerate faggot should be shot

jew, cuck, shilling 4 cash, etc.

DUDE. pic related

SEE THIS
>>108546615YOU ARE BUSTED AGAIN

Mike get off the board. Your book sucks. It sucks because it provides nothing new and does even rehash an interesting or unique way. You got some suckers too buy it. You suck. Anyone needs to show off their lifestyle isn't happy. Fuckin calling Meditation garbage.