Ywn oversee a land operation to free all the qtp.3.14 yezidis that are treated worse than cattle in Poland

>ywn oversee a land operation to free all the qtp.3.14 yezidis that are treated worse than cattle in Poland

America atleast bomb them to death already

Other urls found in this thread:

beapatriot.wordpress.com/2016/09/28/iraqi-militia-finds-horrifying-pic-of-saudi-slave-market/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-08-03/sex-slaves-sold-by-islamic-state-the-younger-the-better
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wtf am I looking at?

Someone being sold off to the highest bidder, read the file name.

I wonder where shes from.

A slave auction held in Saudi Arabia.

disgusting creatures

I hear abut any whites mixing with arabs im going to smash their anus in with my gayrape cock

How do we know?

beapatriot.wordpress.com/2016/09/28/iraqi-militia-finds-horrifying-pic-of-saudi-slave-market/

I'm convinced.
Send in the drones.

Vibrant and diverse culture, you slave owning bigot.

Death to all muslims everywhere.

Why haven't you traveled to Raqqa and purchased a wife, Sup Forums?

Yet women, in uncountable numbers, march against Trump.

>filename
Too much of a hassle with my mobile's browser.

So pol is against the subjugation of women now?
Fuck off everyone.

I thought we were heading against mudslimes no matter what. Women slavery is something pol does not frown upon... So I do not see the point of using this as an argument. If you want to invade Saudi Arabia, just do it... But please don't use OP's pic as an excuse.

She's a Iraqi Yazidi (they are fairly white).

>you'll never be an ISIS extremist spending your time doing meth & cocaine, riding around in your Toyota truck convoy with the squad and making all the qt3.14 women submit to your divine power

Honestly, lads I'm starting to think we're the blue pilled ones...

this ANGERS me. some disgusting old sand nigger will defile this qt

As edgy as Sup Forums is, nobody unironically supports slavery or sexual servitude. Lots of us are traditionalist and believe in gender roles but women should not be treated as property.

Especially not our women.

That area of Iraq has gingers too.

how come theres no ISIS rape videos? I've never seen those "leaked" only behadings and crafty killings

it's almost like ISIS isn't real

Any excuse to kill a mudslime is a good excuse. This type of thinking is why Italy will never be great again pasta nigger.

There is that one video of a woman being raped then beheaded by about 6 middle eastern men. Could be anywhere in MENA really.

Wow they're that cheap? Why doesn't America just buy them all and set them free?

>directly funding terrorists

That would be political suicide for the person that would authorize this deal.

>letting immigrants in

have you learned nothing?

Why not just imprison/kill every member of ISIS? Why haven't we done that already?

I looked up the article: bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-08-03/sex-slaves-sold-by-islamic-state-the-younger-the-better
Apparently, those prices only apply to Isis fighters and anyone outside of that actually has to bid something in the thousands of dollars. There wasn't really a price listed beyond "thousands of dollars" but it would still seem like it's not too expensive to buy them all back. That would mean giving Isis money though. Also, it seems strange that they would sell them before giving them to the fighters because I'm pretty sure Islam forbids slaves besides the ones you capture personally but I'm not really informed much about Islam.

>and then you volunteer to be in a suicide bombing truck in a city that you will ultimately lose in Syria.

Sure, we're the blue pilled ones.

They ate the bait.