Start Training

Now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0vwUTMFJTBY
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtu.be/OYK84qCWz_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is he on roids? He looks really good for a natty.

Money first. Health and wellness second. Looking sexy and jacked is wayyyy down the list of priorities, guys. The real world will beat the shit out of you no matter how much you lift.

is that Joe Rogan?

For what

More likely to get a job when you look good and you take care of yourself.

>Is he on roids?
Yes

No stay away from my cheetos and mountain dew

When was this taken, Leaf?

>not be financially stable and training
ISHYGDDT
Not sure, but he loves talking about natural shit. He looks great.

BUT THAT'S WRONG, YOU FUCKING RETARD.

What good is money if a man doesn't have his health?

I'm on it!

(no seriously, after typing this I'm gonna swing my kettlebells around and flail like a spastic in my room while listening to faggot techno music)

>5ft 4"

>huge

Primal kettle bells son

goal body

True. But, like I said, "looking good" and "taking care of yourself" should be secondary priorities to actual income, and the skills and connections needed to have that. Does Sup Forums help and cajole people to focus on career and income? No. (/f)it only encourages them to "hit the gym and get jacked breh"

Nah dude. He's all natural. Here is a pic of him before a workout

you go girl!

Yes.
You already know.
7 years ago I think, this is him about 8 months ago he's 50 years old now.

>money is more important than physical strength or health
>money that can be easily stolen from you electronically or physically

That's like 40 kegs of beer right there

Backwards. What good does money do you if you have no health, no strength?

Seek ye therefore first the kingdom of God, and his justice, and all these things shall be added unto you.

any suggestions on how to start getting /fit/ on little to no budget? i'm too skinny and i'd like to at least get into decent shape.

I know a really short guy who looks huge like him, but really he only benches 200 and you could step on him if you're normal size

I will have you know i have been regularly fong to the gym for almost 2 full months now for try me

I met Joe Rogan and Dana after a UFC event a while ago, I went with my girlfriend. When we approached them Joe looked at me, then at my girlfriend and said, "The fuck you doing with this stupid cunt? Get with this dick or get heem'd you whore." I was completely shocked and didn't know if he was joking so I stood in silence just not sure of what to say. Then a voice was heard from behind him "Oh Joe you found another goofball?", "Yeah Dana, this one looks like a complete dick head, his girlfriend is pretty banging though, I'd fuck her asshole", "Oh yeah, maybe we should fill his girlfriend's ass with goofballs so she'd know how much of a goofball he is". Right at that moment Joe jumped on my girlfriend and pulled her pants down, I tried to stop him but Dana jumped on me and held me down. He started whispering in my ear "She's gonna get the goofballs and you ain't going to do a thing about it!" I watched on in horror as my girlfriend stared at me in the eyes as Joe undressed her and rammed his fingers up her ass, she was trying to scream but Joe just kept pushing her head down. Joe looked at me and mouthed the words "o-n-n-i-t dot com", It was like a silent movie, I watched as Joe then proceeded to pull out his testicles and forcibly push them into her anus with his hands. Dana who was still holding me down started to squeal into my ear "She's getting the goofballs", he started to twist my nipple as far as it could go, and I could feel blood trickling from it onto my shirt, I felt what I can assume was Dana's boner pushing into my back... I blacked out.

he's on TRT

5'9
stay mad lanklet
*COUGHS* SHIT SON YOU EVEN FUCK A NATIVE GIRL DAWG
>being this asshurt that you'll never be as successful as Joe Rogan

Already did. See you in /fit/

>onnit.com
I lul'd

Situps, get some dumbells don't cost too much.
Cardio is pretty important as well.
Shorter boys muscles show better, if the dude knows how to fight ur fucked dawg.

T-TRT ISN'T STERIODS FUCK OFF

Who comes up with this shit?

lmfao

true. half the fags on /fit/ cant even afford protein powder

Joe was an Olympian, and kept his training up for decades. Lethal on the stage and in the ring.

.t butthurt dyel

CTE
H
A
M
P
I
O
N

>manlets

lol, will they ever learn?

He takes test twice a week (the granddaddy of all PEDs)

This is something he came clean about years ago.

Fucking rounda rousey, so goddamn embarrassing for the sport.

He looks 10x better than that guy, you're literally doing "muh dick muhfugga"

>He looks 10x better than that guy

lmao, I guess I got my answer.

No, thanks. I prefer have a neck

>being this delusional
lol

WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE ON FUCKING ROIDS

kek

Here's lil' Joey next to another normal sized man.

lmfao that's pretty good

what is Sup Forums big 3 total and bodyweight? talking about 1 rep maxes.
me:
74kg bodyweight (about 165lb for you usa fags)
Squat: 160kg (about 352lb)
Bench Press: 112kg (about 247lb)
Deadlift: 215kg (about 474lb)

Joe Rogan is 5'9 that guy is bout 6'3.

>Joe Rogan is 5'9
kek

not without his lifts

Joey

ya cocksucka

these are both funny

Roughly the same as you huebro

We're gonna make it

Like a doctor!

I am joining the gym as soon as I am done moving. because there is a gym in the building I am moving to. Its to easy and cheap not to join, so I will be fit soon.

I am white and in my 30s

THE FIRE IS RISING
WAR IS COMING
GET PREPARED NOW

But im ok with my 110 lbs.

I seriously thought I was in a Sup Forums thread and then a /fit/ thread. Not even joking.

not politics. reported

sage

>Joe "#imwithher" Rogan

It's Joey Karate you momo's

youtube.com/watch?v=0vwUTMFJTBY

>trumpkins just realized they are fat fucks

the post

I'm 27 am I too late to start?

Is that a serious question? Are you having a mid-late twenties identity crisis, young blood?

Hell no. Do a deck of cards work out 3 times weekly and youll get shredded. Try to make one suit of the workout pull ups for full value. approx time 45mins

already am faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

That's exactly how i use to look, 90kg at 5"9, my neck was as thick as my head and it really bothered me.

the only thing that's worthwhile is cardio, you don't want heartbeat getting in the way of your accuracy.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

Does cardio count? I can bike 30k in an hour, I can swim 2.5K in 40 mins, I can run 5K in 25 mins.

I don't want to start lifting cause I already weigh 195lbs without adding all that extra muscle mass.

r-right now?

but it's 12am

Listen to these bitches

youtu.be/OYK84qCWz_M

If you have to ask then it's always yes.

I would but my shoulder is fucked up from training

Bigfoot Kettle bells?

Hey serious question

What are we training for?

I'm already in kick boxing, what am I supposed to use it for??

Lmao ok user

t. one CC every 5 days from my "life extension" doctor. Joe will be on that plus hgh since he can obviously afford it.

Having fun. You're training just to train.

We're gonna make it

Roids are insanely cheap (like 60 a month), incredibly effective, and if used lightly, have very little side effects.
Why aren't you using roids?

The only one i can do anymore thanks to injuriea is squat and fuck maxing out.

405 x 10 slow reps with a pause, high bar was the most I did last year.

705 was the most I squatted as a fat fuck powerlifter

I never knew mushrooms to get you so jacked.
Maybe he's born with it? Maybe it's DMT?

Having functional strength > Having meme strength

Nobody cares if you can do a million machine chest presses if you can't even carry your own weight + gear. In the event of a happening, skills and knowledge will be a hell of a lot more valuable than a team member that requires 5x as much food because they don't want to lose their gains.

met my personal trainer last week and start next week. feels good

For a second I thought we were training to make Europe great again

>small torso
not white

Traps and delts always give it away. Look at those traps, of course he's juicing.

Fucking kek I just spit up my water.

>tfw trane in the gi 3 times a week

What belt are you guys?

We're not going to sacrifice ourselves on that continent. Never again.

Damn... Il Duce looks like THAT!?

That was good, real good

poor cardio and calisthenicsfag
also too scared to see what'll happen if I stop since I (most likely) already have low T

goddam you strong motherfucker. ive been hitting plateaus on squat for about 6 months now. any tips?