There has never lived a more based American

There has never lived a more based American.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yOEJGKusJb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what?

The best USA has to offer. I agree. I would love a Ron Paul for Chile.

He also said Trump's spending would lead into a downturn in the economy

He isn't wrong you have to understand that everyone with a brain already knew that would happen. There is no stopping the destruction of the US Trump will post-pone this by a few years but eventually its all going to catch up.

He's probably right, too.

God I love Ron Paul.

Rand Paul isn't American?

>post-pone

To be fair we're also excusing a lot of what Trump does. But I agree that to make america great again all he needs to do is a whole lot of undoing. Take away the trash covering it and it will shine of its own accord.

>who was Pinochet

Well, so he did. Because he did, you know he's actually based and not a yes-man who hopped on the bandwagon.

We all wanted Ron but will happily settled for Trump

Get Ron or Rand into an advisory position damn it

youtu.be/yOEJGKusJb8

he fucking warned us. he said so. looks like america listened

God Bless Ron.

BASED
A
S
E
D

*cough*

>WOAH, this guy has a sensible criticism on Trump. Pls don't be mean to God Emperor!!!

That makes two of us

He's usually being excused due to his political 4D chess and how it's hard to make out exactly what he's trying to do.

>Obama is the biggest lame duck president in recent history
Democrats: "He was trying to put the brakes on the Bush train. You can't just stop a train instantly, it takes years!"
>Nothing changes after 8 years of Trump
Republicans: "He was trying to put the brakes on the Obama train. You can't just stop a train instantly, it takes years!"

Trump isnt a true fiscal conservative, Paul probably disliked him most for that

That's where you're wrong friendo. 70% of Obama's legislation was executive order instead of being passed through Congress. Trump can override all of that.

>even Ron Paul is cheering for Trump now, albeit sadly

I miss the 90s when people weren't complete dicks on the Left yet

>I miss the 90s

tfw the 90s was 40 years ago