Trudeau is going to meet with President Trump. Will Trump cuck him, or will he stay faithful to Melania?

Trudeau is going to meet with President Trump. Will Trump cuck him, or will he stay faithful to Melania?

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump will execute Trudeau live on stage and declare war on Canada. Montreal, Vancouver, and Toronto will be nuked and the remaining clay will be claimed for the USA. The day of the rake is nigh.

If anyone is getting cucked, it's Trump.

But really, Sup Forums is retarded and fantasizes about Trump's cock way to much. Both leaders respect each other and will get along just fine. It's just all the rabid Sup Forumsfags and SJWs who won't shut the fuck up during their meeting who are the problem.

Trudeau is going to let him fuck his wife to gain his approval

justin will be smart and bring ugly sophie

Trudeau bent the knee next day after the election willing to re negotiate nafta.

He's going to get down on both knees now!

Trump's going to do his nod with the mouth open going "oh yeah. yeah. yeah sure." thing to Trudeau. That thing he did to Jeb.

LEAF GET OUT

She will bring America and Canada closer together with a song

Fuck Peña, he looks so fucking stupid.

Trudeau will greet him with a BJ while both their wives are watching, in the great Canadian tradition

I'm hoping he drops a "Castro is his father" reference.

I hope Trump will redpill Trudeau so he can start making Canada great again.

sounds good!

You just get ready to pay for the wall.

If only... Canada needs a cleansing too many gooks too

Pic related

qt sophie could

Huh, I didn't know Canada had a gook problem. Go on.

>after $1000 dollars in make up and a professional stylist later

Did they move to Quebec with their fellow pseudo-frogs after the war?

Vancouver & Toronto area, mostly

Trudeau will sit there like the good little cuckold he is and do whatever the fuck daddy Trump tells him will be will be

If trump accuses trudeau of being the loser that he is the Canadian economy will collapse.

>Canadian economy will collapse

Also relevant

They're gonna 1 vs 1 fist fight
Leafs VS Burgers

>TRUDEAU: I am happy to announce that President Trump and I had a wonderful talk and he is 100% on board for our feminist movement.
>TRUMP: I never said that.

So it starts another cringeworthy feud.

>This is the level of competency President Trump will be dealing withAustralia, Israel, Mexico, the Palestinian Authority, Russia, Taiwan, and the United States offered international assistance in battling the fire, though the offers were turned down by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. Trudeau said that while the offers were appreciated, they were unnecessary as firefighters from other Canadian provinces were gaining control of the situation.[47][48] South Africa sent 301 firefighters at the request of the Canadian Interagency Forest Fire Centre at the end of May.[49] The firefighters were trained during the month of April at a boot camp, in order how to learn to use special hoses instead of the leather padded wooden sticks known as "firebeaters" they typically use in their home country due to a lack of water.[50] Less than a week after being deployed the South Africans went on strike over a wage dispute and were demobilized. Alberta Premier Rachel Notley vowed to address the issue and ensure that the firefighters were paid a minimum of CA$11.20 per hour as required by the province's labour laws, rather than the CA$15 per day allowance specified in their contract with their South African employer.[51]

>nternational assistance in battling the fire, though the offers were turned down by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau

>South Africa sent 301 firefighters at the request of the Canadian Interagency Forest Fire Centre at the end of May

>The firefighters were trained during the month of April at a boot camp, in order how to learn to use special hoses instead of the leather padded wooden sticks known as "firebeaters" they typically use in their home country due to a lack of water.

>Less than a week after being deployed the South Africans went on strike over a wage dispute and were demobilized

kek

I'm more intrested in the meeting with king spic,will he negotiate payment for the wall?

I wonder if Canada's First Bull will be joining them

They have no other choice than to cooperate. The US has some control of their purse strings.

>payment for the wall
The provision of the Patriot Act, Section 326 -the "know your customer" provision, compelling financial institutions to demand identity documents before opening accounts or conducting financial transactions is a
fundamental element of the outline below. That section authorized the executive branch to issue detailed regulations on the subject, found at 31 CFR
-
121. It's an easy decision for Mexico: make a one time payment of $5 -10 billion to ensure that $24 billion continues to flow into their country year after year. There are several ways to compel Mexico to pay for the wall
including the following:
On day 1 promulgate a "proposed rule" (regulation) amending 31 CFR130.121 to redefine applicable financial institutions to include money transfer companies like Western Union, and redefine "account" to include wire transfers. Also include in the proposed rule a requirement that no alien may wire money outside of the United States unless the alien first provides a document establishing his lawful presence in the United States.

On day 2 Mexico will immediately protest. They receive approximately $24 billion a year in remittances from Mexican nationals
working in the United States. The majority of that amount comes from illegal aliens. It serves as de facto welfare for poor families in Mexico.
There is no significant social safety net provided by the state in Mexico.

>assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf

When does he meet Turnbull? I want to see what happens. Turnbull was born for this day. Could you imagine Shorten meeting Trump?

we wouldn't state it like that. would be more like "I have prepared my wife for the bull's coming, I hope we all as Canadians can stand together against this man, as they always say, if you let them fuck your wife as you watch, you win!

Sorry man, I know next to nothing about Aussie politics. I just know y'all are afraid of guns. Redpill me.

Got that picture where Trudeaus wife is being fucked whike he sits on a chair and watch?

that whole image

It will be cold like the first Obama trump meeting.
both men with yellow smiles and short sentences.

Just imagine if Clinton won, we'd be in pic related right now

We're afraid of guns - it's true. We have the least revolution-history of any country ever so a lot of us don't understand the importance (never in two centuries fought our own gov't or fellow citizens, unless you count aboriginals).

Turnbull's like Abbott but a lot more charming and sly, and could've cooperated well with either Clinton or Trump. But we're hard against immigration as you know, and (other than Ireland for some weird Giuliani-requested 'muh heritage' reason) ours was the only Western leader Trump called on the day of his election.

(Shorten's the leader of the main leftist party and has called Trump 'bonkers' and apparently stands by it.)

But the thing is, we were planning on taking advantage of your cuckery, and offloading a bunch of unwanted immigrants on your country this year. So you're not letting us do that now and so we're just going to keep starving them on offshore islands instead. The thing is we're waiting to see whether us continuing to push that request will or won't have soured what looked like a possible special friendship with Trump USA.

What's there in Trudeau to respect besides a nominal post? I know he'll have to pretend like he respects and he will but that guy is such a beta.