I wouldn't be posting this shit if I were them

I wouldn't be posting this shit if I were them.

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/
wikihow.com/Report-Illegal-Immigrants
linkedin.com/in/angelicadaleitzy
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DEPORT

lol
she is in for the shock of her life back in mexico

deport her to Canada instead

She's kinda cute, send Mexico a landwhale instead.

guys as a proud undocumented person who lives in this country illegal I think it's great that people like her are standing up to Flumfph's racism, if only more of us could show are selves on Twitter and Facebook it's not like ICE organization exists right....
ice.gov/

would make anchor babies with

Reporting her to Trump's new illegal reporting website.

Their smugness will be the death of them.

>muh dick

this.

Fuckin deport all these whiny bitches. No sympathy for bratty illegals!

>asking to be deported

report4deport

>she

She has to go back!

I'm so sick of these spics being proud of their crimes.

I can't wait to watch them get deported.

Can you imagine if an American bragged about breaking some other countries laws?

It is hubris

Like wtf immigrate legally you fucking leach

How do you do this?

Don't you need their address?

Found a lot of spics proudly flaunting the fact that they're undocumented on twitter, but can't find their addresses

If you kick a 5 million illegal teens you'd immediately balance the budget of all these colleges and shitty public schools. Many such cases!

I would also like the answer to this question

I want her deported not even for being illegal at this point. It's the stupidity of broadcasting that she's illegal.

Federal agents just love being openly taunted on the interwebs. Ask Barrett Brown.

Maybe /baph/ could help.

wikihow.com/Report-Illegal-Immigrants

I think people who are obnoxious about breaking immigration laws should the first to be fucking deported. They could do SOMETHING and try to become an actual citizen. I'm thinking that a lot of them don't give a shit to become a citizen, they have no use for it.

Especially if they're women like this one, some dude's probably paying for all her shit so why does she need to become legal and official?

The stupid ones are the ones we want least.
Over the wall with her.

b-but unlimited authentic tamales and passionate love making

>Typing: "Hehehheheh taco burrito morrir es vivir alliesta cochiero cochiero cochiero cochier pinata tostada HEH HEH HEH

linkedin.com/in/angelicadaleitzy

found where she works...reporting to ICE now.

Wow she literally just fucked herself

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

day of the rope soon

please orange jesus, please don't keep us waiting for the moment when these people get dragged bag to mexico.

This thread is getting good.

Holy shit she's actually accomplished more than most of us on Sup Forums

still want her gone lol

Refuse to go back, lol. Like she will be given a choice.

then report her with me. and she hasnt done shit... BA in baby science and community worker.

>Implying she won't turn into a meatball the second she spits out a kid

You can already see it in her face, you can tell she's a future fatty.

There are traitors in our midst.

kys you pathetic virgins

Don't forget if you're going to report her to check that you're reporting her employer in my pic related too and to provide the relevant information

of course she has, it's easy to accomplish things when you're affirmative-actioned through life

Is this part of American culture?
I mean, acting like an idiot?
I know of no illegal sound in her mind who would post this shit on social media.

Why the hell would you do that?
Would you jeopardize everything to prove a point?
Also, why isn't she begging on a street? Does this mean someone gave her shelter and a job even if she had no papers to show? Is this how it works in America?

>kys
Come and make. Steve Irwin had it coming.

Says on her twitter that she has DACA status, like an foreign exchange-student basically. She's just false flagging/virtue signalling.

>On June 15, 2012, the Secretary of Homeland Security announced that certain undocumented individuals who came to the United States as children and meet several key criteria may request, through a certain formal process, consideration of “deferred action” for a period of two years, subject to renewal. DACA is essentially a discretionary decision made by the Department of Homeland Security to not remove (deport) someone who does not have the proper legal status to stay in the United States.

She also seems to have two twitter accounts. Pic related it from @sincerelyangy

they are arrogant because they have never faced any consequences

Are you guys getting that she's an illegal working as the operations manager on a Democrat's gubernatorial campaign???

Deport her.

If she resists, deport her to haiti

Free college, affirmative action, and libs bending over backwards to help illegals makes her low level of success pretty easy.

Obama isbthe #1 deporter

Call her on it. It would make a history worthy thread & all time great sceencap when you see her crying and wrecked after her deportation.

i know people like her. send her to get deported and she will use every escuse under the sun. she just wants facebook likes

Reporting Trump to Trump for having an illegal reporting website through his reporting website

How do you get rid of these illegals who have no respect of the rule of the law?
Can we shame them being parasites?

Shilling for brown supremacy and democrats isn't an achievement lad. I wouldn't care if she was a doctor though, I want her gone for being a smarmy spic bitch and shitting on our laws.

>thinking with your dick
WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?!?!
*creates mexico*
lol whoops

Canada is actually a lot stricter on illegal immigrants than the US. It boggles my mind that people in the US can openly call themselves "undocumented", hell even go to college and graduate with no repercussions.

They do not have a sense of shame

If she's working under the table on a student visa then that's still illegal, probably violates the terms of her DACA or whatever the fuck

Fuck dude, c'mon

over the wall she goes.

kek

It's honestly fucking cancer. Thank god Trump is in.

i hate these damn immigants

hahahaha i hate martinez as a last name

>I refuse 2 go back 2 the shadows
I BANISH YOU TO THE SHADOW REALM

She considers Mexico, or whatever, to be "living in the shadows"? Sounds pretty racist.

she's cute

she's gotta go back

This just proves shes not illegal.

Shes probably just LARPing for them twitter likes.

She looks half white, let her stay, but not vote.

kys traitor

this
it's like whenever they give birth some kind of trigger activates and they become pieces of lard with legs
probably a mechanism to stop them from reproducing

So is someone gonna call immigration control? She cant stop it and by speaking so loudly about it, there is no doubt that shell be deported

I hope I see pictures of video of her crying while getting deported. Filthy spic whore.

I actually know an illegal that is studying at Harvard medical school. She came out on the local news and everything.

you need to learn how to read resume's user.

she taught daycare (qualifications = no child abuse history)

she was a bank teller (qualification = no theft history, can count)

she worked for a SJW political campaign (qualification = not being fucking a white male)

On a scale of 1 to 10 how hard will your cock be watching ICE marching these spics in shackles into buses on their way back to Mehico? HHnnggggghh

>HEH HEH HEH
>not JAJAJAJAJA
Your detection skills need work.

being stupid on social media is an ancient american tradition. as far as where this bitch stayin, prolly wit her tio who got a greencard or some legal family. or illegals. who knows.

Castizos are still bad if they take part in the cancerous 'chicano' culture.

We need a false flag amnesty page where they can basicly turn themselves in

k

DACA = obama's amnesty for illegals.

fun part is there is no statutory basis so trump can send all the DACA's home with one stroke of the pen.

and you haven't reported her because???

SEND ALL ILLEGALS BACK, NO EXCEPTIONS, PERIOD.

ILLEGAL OCCUPANCY IS BREAKING THE LAW, DEPORT ALL CRIMINALS OF THIS NATURE.

Baby science so she help beaners make more beanbag babies?

No. They're all going back.

Amen. We just have to be strong.

Guys, I'm seeing the energy wavering...we're too complacent. Resting on our laurels. We landed a punch...we haven't won the fight. Marxist degeneracy hasn't gone away, and these faggots are only getting stronger.

Arm yourself, train, prepare

SQUAD DEPLOYED

>I wouldn't be posting this shit if I were them.
There's a "report an illegal" page now... These people are retarded. They CAN be rounded up.

Kill yourselves.

>Obama isbthe #1 deporter
no he isn't, obama started counting all turn away at the border as removals, in order to pad his numbers.

same as he stopped counting all the people who gave up looking for a job in his dogshit economy in the unemployment rate

The problem with all of these leftists is they have never seen in their lives a person in power who will actively aim to go against them. This is why Trump is constantly misunderstood. A ton of people think he's still not going to build a wall.

D E V I L I S H

Mexico needs Mexican dreamers

We need to take care of US citizens and our dreamers

someone who isn't banned from twitter, tweet this to her.

you have to go back

This or he may have deported more but he also let in like a million times more. Fucking fags can't even perspective