I am from the middle east, AMA

How are you all doing, I am from the middle east. Ask away!

fasdfasd

Which country

Ask away!

Do you support ISIS?

mixed, 1/2 Iranian Kurd. 1/2 Iraqi Arab. My parents grew up in Iran so I can only speak farsi though.

No, I fucking hate ISIS. my aunt's husband's family was killed by the group that later became ISIS(AQI/ISI). They were all ordered off a bus and shot to death in front of their female family members, including their 16 year old son.

How does the caliphate feel?

to, yek, irani, neesti,
kurd-iraqi

Chera hastam. Babam Kord e Irani bood, ahmagh.

Chera, Irani hastam. Babam Kord e Iran bood. Ahmagh

Not sure if OP is Muslim, but even if he was, I don't know why Sup Forums thinks they would support them. ISIS is slaughtering more Muslims than anyone else, while the West blames Muslims for all terror and 9/11. ISIS is a creation of Israel, 9/11 is a creation of Israel. Most Mid Easterners are pretty redpilled on this. Are you Muslim btw OP?

> t. Lebanese Christian

Nvm, I'm an idiot. Didn't read the name.

I am indeed a muslim.

Thanks bro, Much love to Lebnan.

Have you ever stoned a woman to death?

do you support jizya for non-muslims?
do you support men taking multiple wives?
do you think that women should not be allowed to speak to men other than their husband if they do not have a male family member with them?
do you support the subjugation of non muslims?

Sup Forums only cares about race

its k ;)

I wonder if this thread is generic spam from liberals or it was created to push down a specific thread. Don't fall for baits Sup Forums stop wasting time.

How friendly is the Iranian government with the Iraqi and Syrian Kurdish militias?

>do you support jizya for non-muslims?

Yes, but they shouldn't be killed or forced to convert if they don't pay. They should just lose their benefits from state for their region.

>do you support men taking multiple wives?

Yes I do, but only if he can treat them with equal love and respect and provide for all of them to have comfortable living.

>do you think that women should not be allowed to speak to men other than their husband if they do not have a male family member with them?

Depends on the situation. In my view it is permissible if they are not alone with them(the same way men are not allowed to be alone with women they arent married to).

>do you support the subjugation of non muslims?

Nope, no I do not.

They are working together for the time being sorta.

Well, my IQ is much higher than whatever's been listed there.

for Iraq and Iran IQs i mean.

I doubt it based on that comment.

Peace in the Middle East! the world needs it nao!

You say you don't support subjugation of non muslims, but you do support jizya. Everyone knows that it is part of your religion that you can lie and deceive kafr to benefit your own ends. You're a piece of shit and your religion is shit. Your prophet was a pedophile and his followers need to be eradicated because you are holding us back with your primitive violent beliefs. Kill yourself.

Welp, I am going to a good American University, and no I do not have affirmative action to boost me because I am grouped into the white category by American racial definitions. (even though I identify as Middle Eastern and not white).

All the west has ever done by trying to bring "peace in the middle east" is slaughter my people and destroy our countries. Take one look at Iraq and Afghanistan and say it aint so.

How is not giving benefits to people because they don't pay taxes "subjugation"?

How did you find Sup Forums, and what would make you want to post on a board where a majority of the posters dislike your people? Are you here to clear up misconceptions, and explain that the Jews are the ones causing the trouble?

What do you think about how women are treated in places like Dubai as opposed to in America.

From my time there it seems as though men "own" women in Muslim countries. They have more ownership rights over children as well.

lol Sup Forums is well known all over the internet.

>what would make you want to post on a board where a majority of the posters dislike your people?

Thats why I'm here. to clear up misconceptions.

>explain that the Jews are the ones causing the trouble?

No lol, I am not an anti-semite. I'm an anti-zionist.

If a woman feels her husband is treating her unfairly she can get a divorce under from what I believe and have learned. By the way the Arabian peninsula countries are some of the most hypocritical and shit countries on earth IMO, they export terror into poorer middle eastern countries.

>I am not an anti-Semite
Get the fuck off of my board, you newfag mudslime piece of shit

who the fuck uses the term newfag anymore.

this isn't operation chanology 2004.

>reddit spacing
Fuck you, Ahmed. You aren't going to change any opinions here. You are a bunch of barbarians and there needs to be a new crusade to wipe your filthy race and religion from the face of the planet

No, I fucking hate ISIS. my aunt's husband's family was killed by the group that later became ISIS(AQI/ISI). They were all ordered off a bus and shot to death in front of their female family members, including their 16 year old son.

it's not reddit spacing. It's just easier on the eyes.

Also my name is not Ahmed, Mr.Jimbob Joe Danny-Frank from Nowhere, Alabama.

>You are a bunch of barbarians and there needs to be a new crusade to wipe your filthy race and religion from the face of the planet
Anyone whose done any research on what Europeans did in North Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa would know who the true barbarian animals are, hint: it's not the arabs, the blacks, or the whites. It's the Euro-Imperialist scumfucks and their armies.

Nope, and I never will.

No one is baiting you. I'm a muslim and I'm here to answer questions