Why is LSD illegal?

Why is LSD illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=piDrgUWlqKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because only bad goyim use lsd

Because they don't want your mind to be free.

LSD is the best drug I've ever done. So magical.

It can lead us to the Truth, so obviously the government wants to keep us from uncovering the secrets of reality.

Because it causes you to fucking hallucinate and repeated use can lead to long term side effects and brain damage?

It can trigger schizophrenia in people predisposed to it

Because it is degenerate.Also, merchants make more cash when shit is illegal

because it can destroy minds.

Because it's a highly potent hallucinogen with potential long-term side effects that causes erratic and possibly dangerous behavior that may result in harm to the user or to others

So when are you banning alcohol?

because faggots flip their shit and get possessed by panic demons

shrooms are superior

In lab testings people described being the one asking the questions to themselves. It basically means that it has the potential to at least give the illusion of having one consciousness with the world, much like the swastika represents the Sun and Oneness with four 90 degree angles.

Besides brain damage, you're completely right. This is especially true if you are predisposed to mental illness. LSD isn't toxic.

They banned alcohol once. Faggots in the US were upset.

Idk, back in the day whenever I took it all I wanted to do was dance to techno music.

Mind control drug developed by the CIA - it's illegal so it has more appeal being something "they don't want you to experience"

Its all a trick - a mindfuck. The entire CIA psyops is a mindfuck, all the hoax shootings and shit too.

>LSD causes long-term brain damage
>LSD causes brain damage whatsoever

Post proofs.

You will turn into a brain dead drop kick if you use it too much. Usually leads to liberal hippy mentality as well

There are therapy possibilities regarding microdosing of LSD; legalizing it would be a hit to BigPharm as well as the lawmakers who have this interest in their back pockets.

I tried it once in my degenerate years.
Literally wanted to get a rifle and go human hunting while sitting in a tree.

This. Same goes for any psychedelic. Use them sparingly, if at all.

Alcohol in moderation actually has benefits as opposed to LSD which has none. The only benefit is in the users mind when they think they have become enlightened and shit but are actually just spouting off brainless drivel they thought sounded cool while they were in that fucked up state.

You have the Internet nigger.

disassociates you from structures.

i dropped acid a few weeks ago for the first time since I actually had a big boy job working for an enormous corporation.

it wigged me the fuck out and made me concerned that i was not going to be able to function in those types of environments ever again.

that is a small reason why.

>Why is LSD illegal?

it makes people nonviolent and not care about buying shit

>Alcohol in moderation
So when we're talking about alcohol it's in moderation but when we talk about LSD it's assumed abuse?

All wrong, accidentally created by Swiss chemist Albert Hofmann in 1938, before the CIA existed.

The CIA (MKULTRA) tested to see if it could be used as a mind control drug, but results were inconclusive so the experiments stopped.

>it causes you to fucking hallucinate

alcohol does this, same with side effects

>stopped

>The CIA (MKULTRA) tested to see if it could be used as a mind control drug, but results were inconclusive so the experiments stopped.

no, Israel used it in a military application during the 6 day war

>faggots who have never dropped acid

I'm glad you guys have never tried it because almost all of you would be little bitches crying in the ER saying you are dying

This probably.
Also, it can allow you to hover over your mind structure and spot your biases or programming. Like going from street view to satellite. It takes the filters off the lenses and pans you way back for a wide shot. The visuals are just a perk.
The body buzz is also extremely intense, you come up a little rough before you level out. The first time, you can't tell whether to shit yourself or orgasm. You get a handle on it.

Alcohol can be used responsibly and in moderation. Not possible with LSD.

>Mind control drug developed by the CIA - it's illegal so it has more appeal being something "they don't want you to experience"
>Its all a trick - a mindfuck. The entire CIA psyops is a mindfuck, all the hoax shootings and shit too.
lol you mean they figured out bz, MDMA, scopolamine work a lot better. also harmonic based implants / installations. Done at Nasa base in huntsville AL (sea and mirror based program) nellis afb (alien abduction, star trek programming) there are many types of reinforecement once can use to gain control to the mind. Chemicals have been a known entry point since the 50's

LSD was created in 38' but hoffman didn't realize it's effects until the 50s on a very popularized bicycle ride.

How is it not possible?

Answer i took away from it is that frying someone's mind on lsd really only screws them up so much they become useless. To mind control a person, their personality must be splintered to compartmentalize before they even start firming memories. One of the reasons "The Farm" exists.

Who actually knows what the shit ever is that most of us can get. The stuff I used to take (very occasionally) produced glowing Stan Smiths, epic giggle fests and warm affection for inanimate objects. Whatever it was, it was fun.

>makes claim
>tells you to find own proof
Fuck off faggot. It doesn't cause brain damage. It can certainly cause psychological damage, but so does your shitposting.

i have done a lot of acid, and love it, but it should be illegal. that you way you dont get asswhole kids ruining it for everyone

LSD isn't neurotoxic, nor is it addictive, alcohol is both of those things, and is so addictive the withdrawals can kill you, and you think LSD should remain illegal? I don't understand your logic.

Take the Sacred Mushroom with honey and you will find God
L

Falsch.

You can have a few glasses of wine and get a slight buzz and still be a functional human being.

Take ONE git of acid and you are a hallucinating mess for 12 hours. I had a buddy call me while he was on acid once. Fucker was rambling on and on about how cupboard doors are just for decoration and don't actually protect the plates and shit. Next day I go over and he had taken all the fucking hardware off his kitchen stuff and had the doors in his garage.

He took ONE hit.

That's the sort of "deep thinking" you get with lsd.

Alcohol used properly doesn't even compare.

jews haven't degraded our legal system enough to legalize drugs

You are right. I hope any children you have consume acid. I'm sure you will be tickled pink about it.

"The Farm" is a training site. Not for experimenting. Don't talk about shit you know nothing about. The real information gets lost in a torrent of bullshit.

Bullshit, the effects are proportional to dosage. Go waste a quarter tab and see.

because
*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change. i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal glands actually make your cells rejuvenate faster

We are AMERICAN not AMERICAN'T.

And I tell you what, I CAN always go for a cold one, you Aussie FUCK.

>being this bluepilled

kek, kys.

How so?

Rothschilds want to stop us from learning divine knowledge from the bogdanoffs on the astral plane and meeting the fractal beings.

youtube.com/watch?v=piDrgUWlqKg

You're not forced to take "one" hit, you can cut it up, some academics microdose to help with study.
Cool anecdote, but not everyone experiences this
And who gives a fuck if he wants to take the doors off his cupboards? Is that so heinous a crime?

I was going to say it fucked my shit up in says I can't explain but that is the best way to describe it. Unsettling.

your friend didn't took it too lightly
nobody is denying the power of LSD, but there's a method to using it properly as well, you need to respect it and be prepared
most people will have amazing experiences if they're ready

How many people die from drunk driving and how many people die from acid driving?

proof that Sup Forums is a drug board and using recreational drugs responsibly is a hobby of true ubermensch patricians

Those people they train are usually mind controlled at an early age with techniques learned from MKULTRA. The Farm trains these people, among other things I'm sure.

>one hit

There's no such thing as a "hit", dumbass. Your friend is a moron who took too much too fast.

Did the CIA develop it for MK Ultra?

Alcohol is not an hallucinogenic drug. It has no long term side effects when consumed properly. LSD adds up in your system and never leaves. You can drug test for LSD literally FOREVER and it will still show up in your body. So there is no such thing as moderation.

>that reading comprehension

I would recommend that any -adult- try a modest dose of LSD, provided they have the mental stability to do so and can obtain something of reasonable quality.
I don't advocate that any child use drugs.

It's tough though because 20 year old me thought I was ready, read all about it was all prepped with the 'right' mindset and it still fucked my shit up twelve ways to Sunday.

Alcoholics can have a few glasses of wine and then decide to binge. They then realize they have no alcohol at home so they drive to a liquor store and hit a car, killing an entire white christian family. When has LSD done this?

LSD doesn't build up on your body. What the fuck are you even talking about?

This is some advanced retardation
You know LSD doesn't show up on most drug tests and usually requires a fucking spinal tap right?

It shows how idiotic it makes you. He also wrote his own communist manifesto after repeated uses. He actually thinks LSD should be administered to 16-18 year olds by law to help them achieve higher brain functioning.

This is the sort of shit you think up on acid

>as opposed to LSD which has none

LSD has proven to be quite successful in treatment of cancer patients and addicts. Retard.

this is the one legitimately threatening aspect to LSD, and similar 'safe' hallucinogens.

No they're not. They're individuals within the intelligence community who have elected to enhance their skillset and thus their career. There are a lot of interesting and umbrageous things in our world. No need to make things up.

A 'hit' is reasonably assumed to be a tab cut from a sheet of a hundred. Strength varies but what you find now is all within spitting dosage of potency, assuming it's even worth a shit to begin with. It's pretty rare to find liquid LSD unless you're already an enthusiast.

>Alcohol is not an hallucinogenic drug.
Wrong, have you ever heard of alcohol hallucinosis? Those hallucinations are a lot worse than LSD or Mushrooms.

> LSD adds up in your system and never leaves. You can drug test for LSD literally FOREVER and it will still show up in your body.
source?

>So there is no such thing as moderation.
Dude, rehabs don't even list LSD addiction as thing, just give up.

>Alcohol is not an hallucinogenic drug.
> what is delirium?

> he thinks 100 micrograms of a substance will stay in your body for your entire life.

Kill yourself my man.

Not half as many as die from texting and driving.

Why are the penalties to wildly different? Honest question.

And driving on acid wouldn't be any better.

Weed seems fine to me. It's just that acid is extremely powerful and seems to lead toward degenerate mind shifts.

No it's not, it's the sort of shit your mate comes up with
Otherwise a large majority of acid users would also experience this, they don't

This.
A friend of mine tried to get in his car while tripping on shrooms and he said the road in front of him became bad trip central and it helped him make the right choice

FUD

I want LSD legal, doesn't mean I want people to be allowed to drive or work while tripping, that should still be illegal

we tried that except it created a wave of organized crime in the US, also hippies were something Nixon fucking hated and hippies liked acid and weed and niggers liked heroin so bam there all schedule 1

>cancer patients

I'm not sure how tripping balls is going to help with cancer, and it's blood serum levels and half life are too low to have useful effects directly attacking cancer cells.

I'm absolutely certain there are mind control victims in the farm. It's filled with strange characters. Not all of them, I'm sure.

Can't remember alcohol making me suffer hallucinations, Must not be getting the good stuff.

yes no harm can come from chemical buildup in your spinal column.

LSD is far from the worst drug someone can take health wise but because it is so easy to make/distribute and dangerous quantity can easily be consumed, legalization should never happen

wrong.
a few friends of mine took acids.
now none of their plates are protected by cupboard doors.
this is the life of an acid fiend.

Nice straw man, I was referring to his claim of long term side effects and brain damage

lsd is the best, but asswholes ruined it because they were fucking hippies. they started leaving on the counter and shit and children started eating it or the dogs started dyng shit like this made it illegals

>never leaves
wow wanna show me a paper or something on this amazing find or am i just going to have to take ur word on that.

>chemical buildup in your spinal column
Post proof that this happens with LSD. I dare you.

Agency and its derivatives recruit intensely intelligent and eccentric individuals. I am absolutely certain you are wrong. C'mon friendo, read between the lines.

Delirium tremens is a symptom of severe alcohol withdrawal

So you admit alcohol is not as bad as LSD seeing as LSD causes more problems. Glad we agree.

MODS

But to get to that point you'd need to be a severe alcoholic, Not someone who has a few beers every other weekend.

>fucking spinal tap
believing the spinal tap meme, lsd was noted as one of the most delicate molecules discovered. fun fact the small amount of chlorine in tap water is enough to completely kill ur tabs

it appears u r right i fell for a common myth,

A lot of terminal cancer patients have to deal with severe depressions and fear of death. And pain. LSD helped them to overcome those depressions and fear, and on top of it removed the pain for days or even weeks.

Shrooms are currently used for the same thing, "curing" cancer patients from their depressions, helping people with cluster headaches to stay pain-free for a few months...

people flip out on shrooms, DMT and salvia too.

the problem with all psychedelics is people who have no business messing with them decide to take them anyways, either because they don't know better or they don't care.

before you mess around with that kind of substance you need to 100% have your shit together, no anxiety disorders, no mental health issues worse than mild depression, and no major stress in your life.