Just cut off my dreadlocks to show the white man that I am not enslaved by him no more...

Just cut off my dreadlocks to show the white man that I am not enslaved by him no more. Fuck whites and fuck trump! #DreadsOff4Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PHSaEPVSVEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ayo tell the truth, nigga! I also cut off my dreadlocks, took a shower, and put on a motherfuckin' suit to show the white man that I ain't havin' any of this shit. I'm sendin' in some job applications today because FUCK TRUMP.

>Blond
>Fuck whites.
You fucking dumb faggot I truely hope you kill yourself

Imma gonna put on a suit get a job and take down the white man from the inside FUCK TRUMP

Yo and this why the white man say there no more KKK? Man you a hypocrite

you expect me to sit here & believe thats your octopus
get
FUCKED

Uh oh, sure hope this guy doesn't get mistaken for one of those evil white supremacist skinheads now.

are you going to use that hair for a new mop top?

I am black you fuckin crackboy.

rasta mon vibration ees positeev

But if all losers cut off their dreads how will I spot them out of a crowd?

good idea, i hope this idiocy catches on

Just cut out lattes from Starbucks to show the right that I no longer support their racist anti-ace-demitransniggerkin shit. Now I put that $5/day into a TFSA that I'll eventually invest wisely. Fuck the man.

Nah, ill use it on your motha because she is filthy like you!

What you're really doing is embracing fascism by cutting off degenerate commie dreads

The best way to strike back at the Man, me brudda. I in I am becoming an entrepeneur to stimulate the economy in order to benefit my fellow rebel soldiers!

I bet the stench is unbearable

The health department needs to do something about you people.

If you knew how to use a brush you could have donate that hair for cancer wigs for kids or something.
Because of your laziness and ignorance a suffering child is scared and embarrassed to be seen in public.
Good job!

>nigger on Sup Forums
nice try

Fuckin cancer is made and sold by the whites man. They wont sell the cancer vaccines cus of capitalist dogma!

>this idiocy
Cutting off dreads, for any reason, is not idiocy.

albino nigger detected

I got this far down

and /thread

Oh come on, even Canadians can bait better than this.

lol ok

10/10, underrated

What's bait?

Damn, how will I know you're a fucking weed smoking nigger loving faggot now that you cut your degenerate caveman hair off?

is a good idea

It's because they know they'll have to get through job interviews now.

Congratulations.
you're a fucking retard

Self castration would be a more worthy sacrifice .

actually kill yourself.

Imagine the smell

kill yourself

>when you switch over to a STEM degree.

youtube.com/watch?v=PHSaEPVSVEE

About to trim my nails for the first time in years

FUCK DRUMPF

Ayo boy get on my level son I cut my dreads, removed my tattoos and piercings, bought a sharp suit, took some etiquette classes, got a PHD in law and now I'm now ironically working to establish a white ethnostate to really show whitey what they're messing with FUCK DRUMPF

HOW WILL THE RIGHT EVER RECOVER?

>all these faggots ITT that don't realize it's meant to be a fake hashtag to get lefties to cut off their dreads.

meme it

let them keep their dreds, makes them easy to ID.

I immediately noticed that too. Fuckin' roleplayers, man.

#DreadsOff4Drumpf

the niggers lifes matters movement is a bigger threat/terrorist group compared to the KKK you fucking race traitor. you and the rest of your ilk will burn in nuclear hellfire and finally know what the ultimate redpill is.

I don't understand

Cool bro I just trimmed my fingernails to show that the White Man is entitled to slaves of any other race though, so your efforts were in vain.
#ToeNailsForWhiteMales

I thought dreadlocks were a symbol of black identity.

>tfw this was actually supposed to be the plan before and largely during the Civil Rights Movement.

>Gave yourself a military haircut
About time, champ. Get to work and I won't be so afraid of catching something, if I ever decide to shake your hand.

Not a good idea.
If all niggers cut off their dreadlocks it will be even harder to differentiate between the thugs and the ones who try to be normal members of society.