3. Vancouver, Canada (11.8)
4. Auckland, New Zealand (10)
5. San Jose, USA (9.6)
6. Melbourne, Australia (9.5)
7. Honolulu, USA (9.4)
8. Los Angeles, USA (9.3)
9. San Francisco, USA (9.2)
10. Bournemouth and Dorset, UK (8.9)

(Median price divided by median salary in brackets)

Source: documentcloud.org/documents/3383204-Demographia.html

What do you think, Sup Forums? (help)

Other urls found in this thread:

crackshackormansion.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for any Canadian or Australian bros

Fuckin chinks

Why isn't NYC in there it takes me 1.1k a month for rent alone

>$1.1k
>thinks he belongs on the list

Nigger you're looking at $2k+ for a room and a shitter in LA.

Yeah. Seriously fuck this place.

>Most of these cities are where immigrants are moving in all the time.

Being culturally inriched is so good ain't it.

Because the median pay is high enough for the median price to be """only""" around 6x the median pay. It's got it in the pdf

All those bankers I guess

Do local people in HK even have a chance or is it only available to outside millionaires? I can't believe our market and you're nearly double

Rent in Manhattan is like 4k a month

>MFW paying 5000 for 3 months in dorms at Uni

>mfw got 67% in Math test

>mfw it's marked on a Gradient and most Chinks got 100% so my 67% is an F.

Someone kill me

A gradient where 67 is F? What the fuck

I'm in Engineering, 99% of my class is Chinks who skew shit. I need 80% to get to my second year and am literally freaking out right now.

This isn't fair.

welcome to western education: where most of the students are immigrants, and the ones who aren't get btfo'd by the bellcurve.

can tell you there is no way sf is cheaper than la to live in. no fucking way.

>Leaf
Who cares how you feel
Jump off a cliff

>class is full of chinks
>in canada
you didn't have to tell us

It's because of all the silicon valley jobs raising the median

>paying 5000 for 3 months in dorms at Uni
Leafs don't know how easy they got it

kek

C H E C K E D

Fuck me bros. Looks like I got into UBC only to get fucked over by Zhang Lee. Turns out I'm a retard.

I regret staying here. Wanted to go to the US but couldn't afford it

Consider yourself lucky that you stayed, American higher education is a scam

>UBC
probably just doxxed myself since I'm the only Canadian in my class

You're in the same boat as the rest of us mate, just with more brown mixed in.

>gooks

>Chinks cheat literally every chance they get
>nobody gives a shit because muh international student gorillions

This is the most irritating thing desu

ikr why are they so smart :( i hate chinks !!!

>t. new Zealand

goddamn it feels good to live in a country with so many places to live.

This meme has to die. They're "smart" the same way a calculator is. They're nigger tier but work VERY hard. I've seen them. They're in the library all day just studying. After class they go to the library and stay there until 12:00PM. It's inhuman

*12:00AM

What are prices in other parts of New Zealand?

I was hoping to move there after I finish my degree, always loved that place. Want to open up a sheep farm.

then why doesnt everyone else work hard too? you're not entitled to anything. stop whining. if someone else wants to stay at the library all night studying, who gives a shit? they obviously care about getting good grades, now step up or get left behind loser

damn i thought toronto was expensive. only reason vancouver and sydney are on the list is because of the fucking chinks buying everything

>UBC
>since I'm the only Canadian in my class
same... (mathfag here)

They're nowhere near as bad especially out of the cities

Indians are the same way. People think they're incredibly smart but it's just persistence. It's nothing to diminish but don't expect them to conceptualize anything better than whites...

Reassuring to hear.

Same in Auckland. Check out the pic

Don't most of those also show up on the list of (((most livable))) cities too?

why? Its not like society is crumbling at this point. Until theres a big purge of some kind.

who cares? Wouldn't the market just correct itself via people moving elsewhere? If this isn't what occurs then that means this isn't a problem and people want to stay despite high prices.

why what? why work harder? it's for your own future? i really don't care if others choose not to, makes it easier for me to get the best grades possible

Add Mohammed somewhere and you've got Sydney.

>no Moscow
Fake list

Surprisingly we dont have that many yet. Wait until the end of the year and the chink immigration will be replaced with Muslim immigration if Labour get in. Cant wait. We're fucked both sides.

u wanna get a beer?

Mid-1000s for one in Brooklyn, what's your point?

That's like me (Chicago) complaining that apartments in the Loop are over $2k a month when I could rent in Lakeview for $900.

How the fuck did New York not make it on that list

We can meet Wesbrook if you want? (Promise I'm not a serial killer)

I'll be wearing a MAGA hat.

Nvm I read the thread

All 3 american ones are in california.

Why do people pay so much to live there?

Now i would like to know the 10 most Affordable cities in the world to live in, please.

The first one may be right but how come Japan is not included?

Hong Kong is a decent city except you can't really afford an apartment if you're under-educated

crackshackormansion.com/

Check this out
It's even a few years out of date

Also, why ever live on the West coast?
It's been conquered by China. Whites don't belong there anymore

Dude are you a fucking failure? I barely went to school and I got a 94% my first year. I was a math comp sci double major at U of T which was also full of chinks who cheat and skew shit. School isn't hard in first year, dude.

millionaires only, outside asia, inside hk, from china, etc.
~15% tax
near total capitalism

for locals it's a very special thing since the largest pool of jobs here is mass import/ export and bankers
by special i mean make it big here or move to vancouver

1 U.S. Rochester, NY 2.5
2 U.S. Buffalo, NY 2.6
3 U.S. Cincinnati, OH-KY-IN 2.7
3 U.S. Cleveland, OH 2.7
3 U.S. Pittsburgh, PA 2.7
6 U.S. Oklahoma City, OK 2.9
6 U.S. Saint Louis, MO-IL 2.9
8 U.S. Detroit, MI 3.0
8 U.S. Grand Rapids, MI 3.0
8 U.S. Indianapolis, IN 3.0
8 U.S. Kansas City, MO-KS 3.0

From the pdf (obviously it only looks at some countries and they're only "major housing markets" by their definition). I recommend Detroit

I should move but I am too lazy. Sydney people are faggots.

not everyone is a genius user. ..

Those are all hellishly boring places

Montreal is far better.
Cheapest "Cool" city in the world

It has Japan in some of the summary graphs further down from another study. But yeah the fact they only survey 8 countries or something in this one is fucking lazy.

"Unaffordable" top kek.

Liberals don't understand markets or economics.

It's not unaffordable or people wouldn't live there and prices would drop. They're expensive because shit tons of people want to live their and are willing to pay immense amounts of money to live their. That's actually a city of elite social hubs where everybody wants to fucking live which drives housing prices up through the roof, but it's not "unaffordable". It's obviously affordable considering how many damn people are moving into those areas and how densely populated they are.

And anyway this list just shows the elite nature of the Anglosphere. Anglosphere law and social structures with ample Asian immigrants is apparently GOAT for social order and economy.

Literally every single place on that list is Anglosphere, we fucking #1 bois.

I guess so. Why'd you go to UBC anyway?

Okay half of those cities are absolute shit holes where you aren't even safe walking around in the day time.

good engineering program, internship, degree etc.. On a partial scholarship

This is Canada, we all get 'partial scholarships.'
Why not Waterloo, McGill, U of T... where you from originally

cunt the rent on my apartment is $1400

IN DARWIN

FUCKING DARWIN

NOBODY EVEN WANTS TO LIVE HERE

Saskatoon, BC seemed nice. It's warm(ish)

Went to Med school with uber chinks. Top of my class with 10x the people skills and half the time in the library.
T. German/Anglo master race

Also

(((McGill)))

I think that I know (((You)))

Listing the most desired places to live and wondering why it's so expensive. What your point?

Cucknadians not welcome.

Cool.

Dude relax with your Sup Forums meme shit.
First of all, McGill is a Scottish name.
And no, you don't know me.

is that per month, fortnight or week?

when i lived in Darwin about 5 years ago, i payed $550 a week for a three bedroom house. That is $30k for some other cunts mortgage. Thank fuck for the ADFs rent assistance.

From previous posts, """you""" wore the MAGA hat at """McGill"""

We have good enough wages, actually.
Only apartaments rent prices are retarded, maybe they were not included in this list

That's not what is going on. The high prices are artificially high due to chinese buyers who get loans at 0% interest from chinese banks, they move to AU/CA/US because of investment-citizenship schemes. The chinese are trying to escape the reach of beijing and politicians don't care because "ayy more tax money for me!", the people already in these cities suffer the most. There's limited space, jobs and resources but the chinese have way more money and people than AU/CA cities can handle. So the market is having an impossible time balancing because of this enormous amount of capital and people flooding into relatively little space(AU and CA have few cities and chinese all want to live together). It won't end until the investment-citizenship schemes end, a western citizenship is worth way more than the $1mil they pay for a house(it's not even their money, they pay with chinese bank loans). If it continues, expect AU/CA cities to look like southeast asian ones with horrific crowding then smog and poor living conditions. Remember, markets are resources are limited leaf!