Redpill me on what he meant by this

Redpill me on what he meant by this.

When Tesla was alive the human population was 1/20 of what it is now and use far far far less power.

Simple solar, wind and hydro would have sufficed to power everything at that time.

tesla wanted to harvest power from the ionosphere. a potentially endless source of electricity with no emissions.

tesla was kind of crazy
and maybe autistic

and also ushered in the second industrial revolution. but you can work a smart phone. thats nice.

he was referring to electro-magnetic energy that is all around us, moron

the trick is what to do when you disrupt the earths natural electromagnetic fields.

tesla was a literal mad scientist and edison was a hero for stopping his insane plans before he destroyed life as we know it.

The magnetic field that surrounds the earth is a source of energy. Think of a compass aligning to the field. Now imagine millions of compass needles utilizing that same force to drive pistons or turn an axle.

It's not that far fetched.

edison was a fuck. this is bait. no one who has read about this shit thinks what you think

He was a super smart borat guy who could make electricity come out of his fingertips like a wizard. He lived in Arizona and went around shocking native americans.

You're a disgrace to us

It's not infinite energy though is it? What happens when it gets depleted? Is it like FF7, where they draw power from the planet's soul, and things start decaying and dying?

Electric Universe

brilliantly stupidly said user
i never said there was anything wrong with being crazy nor autistic, nor did i say he's dumb or incapable as you

It's not infinite, but it's being produced constituently, tapping into it isn't going to use it up any fast.

So /ourlad/?

Its generated by the molten metal of the earths corr and its rotation. The earth would have to stop spinning.
If it were possible to use so much if it to harm the earths magnetic barrier from the suns radiation we would all die

Anybody watch Danny Wiltens videos and his theory that our Sun is powered by Orion?

Hahahahaha +1

Iirc the endless energy had something to do with the charge imbalance that occurs between the earth and air. Lightning strikes worldwide provide a constant source of energy that needed to be tapped into, which would make the earth a free producer of energy. One could then just plug items into the ground and they would be powered automatically.

Pic related

>But magnetism isn't infinite
>Planets soul could die from harvesting magnetism
American education everybody

S E R B I A
E
R
B
I
A

I think the insanity crept in as his career was ending.

but when he writes I think he likes to exaggerate, especially about his own abilities.

>that id

That's a pretty big coil.

LOL at thinking magnetic force is an energy source

a difference in potential energy is all you need

fusion power when?

>smartest human that ever existed.

>be Croatian
>discover electricity in the middle of nowhere before even the US
He's a fucking genius, just trust him.

I thought Jews were supposed to be smart

How are you this retarded?

hes serbian you fuck wit croat

Only rural rednecks and suburban retards voted for Trump. All city people voted for Hillary.

However he soon realized he would crash the world with no survivors, and that's why he stopped his giant coil experiments

>I'll take payroll shell shill for 100

>electricity are travelling electrons
>electrons in every atom
>atoms make up everything
>electricity in everything

Unlimited energy when?

electric universe kiddo

Industry at the time required some fuel to be burned on site to provide the energy to operate machinery. Some exceptions could be made for wind or hydro power, but the former was unreliable and the latter only worked near large, swiftly moving rivers. Electric power made it possible to generate energy offsite using economies of scale and transport it over long distances. This also meant dirty sources, like coal, could be used away from population centers.

He had information that could have led to the arrest of Hillary Clinton

>discover electricity

Leaf education.

The first electric battery was invented 50+ years before he was born.