Dog abused

#JusticeForBonita

Some dumb motherfuckers put fireworks in a dog named Bonita's mouth. There are various petitions online, they probably will do absolute fucking nothing but feel free to sign them.

It pisses me off when faggots have to target animals instead of another human who can properly defend themselves.

Scum! Sad to see this.

Can u not put animal abuse on here, its unsettling and enraging.

I hope the person who did this to this animal gets raped, tortured, then killed.

nigger or Mexican, likely nigger

The Detroit 'youth' who cut off the dogs nose and ears the other day has a 32k reward out for identifying him but I guaren-Fucking-tee that when it turns out to be a nigger they won't ever show his face

wasnt expecting the eyes to be like that

fugg, capital punishment for people like this

Dog is mans best friend.
Given that shit skins, niggers and chinks have no problem abusing these animals is more proof that they aren't human.

It was a shitskin, wasn't it?

Mercy shoot it. Don't know how it could eat or drink or still see after what those cocksuckers did, even with surgery.

God fucking damn it.

Who cares it's just a dog

Why do liberals and women love to torture animals so much?

Fuck off Chang

This looks like a job for the minutemen.

so are you gonna post the doxx or what

just fucking put the dog down, wtf

t. Ahmed

They should sacrifice the animal. It is blind now and can't eat.

t. chink

My pupper got hit by a car two days ago
Hes next to me Rightnow
1470 pesos gone
Fucking tourist going over 40 in a town
Also, justice for puppers

some fucking commie leftist

For Bonita!!!!!!!!!

>Incapable of feeling empathy towards lifeforms incapable of self-defense
Nigger detected

They put it down

Feel like this is bait, but even so... Go fuck yourself.

Fuck off, Lau.

yeah, but is it politics?

Funny you call me Chang since calling me Asian is a compliment since Hon Kong IQ average is 108

I'm not Muslim

That's a compliment

put it down honestly.

I can never get used to this kind of animal abuse. I can watch human gore unflinchingly but this stuff still kills me inside.

Sick fuckers

I assume it's blind now? Its bulging eyes are all fucked.

F

The dog, sadly, needs to be put down if they cannot fix his eyes.

The person who did it needs to be put down, as well.

This might get removed for not being politics

It was probably a Clinton supporter

F

I mean it's shitty and sure the guy should be punished but I for one am not reaching for my lynching rope. Shoot the dog because it would be a waste of resources to try and fix it, it'll probably never be the same. Then slap the guy with a sizable fine that supports local government. EZPZ why is this national news?

whoever did this needs to fucking rot

you should, most people take care of their sex toys

Confirmed for rice nigger

this is awful you should catch the niggers who did this or some other niggers and set them on fire

Fuck no

Lol I'm not black and feeling sorry for a worthless animal when there areally many people in Hong Kong suffering under the Communist Party is autistic

That's a compliment

I'd love to personally curb stomp the shitskin (or wigger) who did that. And their parents and children if they have any.

who knew the simple act of selling real estate
could have such negative results

fuck of panface dog eater

Probably black. I don't get where the meme that latinos don't like dogs comes from. Like half of all people that I know back home in Latin America (I don't live here) have dogs. The only people that you see doing shit like kicking cats over walls are blacks.

FUCKING SUBHUMANS

pretty much

I say put a firework in their mouth. See how they like that shit.

>No empathy towards loving, defenseless animals
Chink detected

Pussy

This. Things like this happen everyday in Hong Kong

I'M GONNG GO HUG MY DOG NOW

We need eye for an eye justice with this sort of thing. They need to find who did this, tie him up, stick a few m80s in his mouth duct tape it shut and light the fuse. No surgery for him, no mercy, just let the elements finish him off. And seriously, no pun intended.

Someone needs to stick the same fireworks used down the urethra of the man who did this. Fucking enraging, I hope they put that poor dog down.

Fucking monsters. Dogs love us, are loyal to the end. How the fuck they are capable of that, escape my comprehension.

REEEEEEEEEE

Stick a grenade in their mouth, pull the pin, and walk away.

You have to be a special type of subhuman to harm animals like that,deserves to be lynched+fine that will teach him

this is an era of vigilantism with antifa and all

i say some user looks for this faggot and puts an M80 in his mouth

Thank God! I was just about to suggest that. That picture is going to give me fucking nightmares, and i sleep like a baby after watching beheadings.

PUBLIC EXECUTION FOR THE MONSTER AND ITS FAMILY

>
>
>

go away zombie dog

I think that is messed up

Who cares about my nationality?

Why? It's just a dog and dogs are ugly worthless creatures

Don't make fun of me for being Chinese we have 108 Iq

>ctrl+F
>Rule 0
>no results

>hong kong

Knew it

You're just mad you didn't get to fry the fucker up ain't'cha

Is it not a federal crime now? I thought Obama changed the laws up a bit regarding animals abuse. Made them tougher.

I don't know how putting a firecracker in a persons mouth for the fun of it would be any better. The people who did this simply need to be removed, as they are a clear danger to all the rest of us.

holy fuck the state of that thing, put it out of its misery jesus christ

yea fuck off you dirty bamboo coon

Looks just like my doggo. :(

have large iq < be human

Chinese have high IQ that's a compliment

Stop getting mad over a worthless animal

how do you know it's a man, probably a Hidden Figure since they have even less empathy than Tyrhombus

Sick. Why do subhumans always fuck with animals? They clearly lack something in their brain.

thought rule 0 was regarding cats?

Sleep tight, pupper.

Something similar happened in my country recently, I think for new years.

A group of Indians decided to put an illegal firework called a "scratch bomb" in a dogs mouth. Blew it right off. Poor dog..

Why are the Chinese such soulless subhumans?

Im so sorry user

do Japanese people eat dogs ?

>leaf

>leaf
>talks shit about the white man's best friend

Why am I not surprised?

F

I hope we end up glassing your shit hole of a country, and I don't mean Canada.

I know you just see a side of >chicken chow mein when you see a domestic pet, but human beings like us see loyal, loving companions. Fucking kill yourself, Wang.

>Imagine a firecracker in the palm of your dog. You set it off, what happens? You burn your dog right? You close your dog's mouth around the same firecracker, and set it off. Your wife's gonna be chasing kids off your lawn the rest of your life.

it cost you 1470 pesos to have your dog repaired? What does that cost in real money?

They lack empathy. It's one of the key things that separates whites from non-whites.

It was a nigger. They always do this shit with fireworks and animals. They even gloat about it because of the niggers they are.

any animal actually
that's because zippocat was the starter afaik

Punishment should match the crime

>Chinese have high IQ that's a compliment
No they don't. They're dumb as rocks.

Hong Kong don't eat dogs that's China

Chinese had most advanced culture

We are human

hope your dogo recovers user

Any chance the dog could have just run up and grabbed it prior to the explosion, there's already another video of that happening to a german shepard.

Dog is leaf's best special friend.

Also, give leafs and the fucker who did this the electric chair without the sponge.

No, only American POWs