Its Too Late

This is what normies think of you.

Get ready for Punch a Nazi Day to be an internationally celebrated holiday.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/milo/2017/01/21/suspect-shooting-outside-milo-event-claims-self-defence-released-without-charges/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does this mean its ok to bomb japanese people too?

Its always been ok.

Punch a Nazi
Go to jail
In jail become Nazi to survive
Get out of jail
Get punched

It's the circle of life.

Punching a Nazi isn't a crime because the Nazi threatens their life and well being. Really it was defense.

Good, this means we can blacklist and kill Communists again.

Bring it on, the left-wing kooks will end up punching anyone remotely conservative/non-progressive just pushing them and other normies towards our cause.

Nice, so we can officially stab commies?

Looks like they're rebranding the Knock Out Game.

Does this mean once you get punched for being a nazi, you can build gas chambers and gas jews legally?

Do Nazis ever actually kill or even harm anyone in 2017?

Do they even really exist anymore?

I hope this kicks off the race war.

>If I accuse people of being a NAZI I get to punch them
>If I accuse people of being a Racist I get to punch them

I'm ready to start killing these people.

In their heads Trump is literally Hitler, they aren't using that ironically like Sup Forums, they mean he is literally Hitler.

Where can I find some Sup Forumscucks?

I want to celebrate Punch a Nazi day too..

>Good, this means we can blacklist and kill Communists again.

This. Liberals are pretty fucking stupid.

Does that mean will can kill commies?

Wow i guess this proves the alt-kike's theory about converting normies with watered down white nationalism is right.

What ever happend to that black guy that punched zimmerman?

Good luck faggot. I haven't left my mom's basement in years.

Man I wish I could post webms here, there's been some fucking amazing edits.

Just call them a nazi and you get to punch them

Kind of yes, as long as the gaylords attack us first. Even shooting leftists can be approved in the right (defensive) circumstances.

It just requires the fortitude and skills/aggression to do it.

breitbart.com/milo/2017/01/21/suspect-shooting-outside-milo-event-claims-self-defence-released-without-charges/

>released without charges

you can start with polish soccer fans - they gather in large numbers during soccer matches

you just have to make it absolutely clear that you are a lefty and you came here to punch them

good luck

Some of you guys are okay, don't go to the Nazi rally tomorrow.

>Snowflake

Of all the fucking insults, why does that one set them off?

pls no bully

Some of you are ok, don't got to Hiroshima tomorrow

No it's not you dumbfuck, he's just standing there nonviolently and practicing his freedom of speech. Don't you live in America?

>the shooter was an asian male 50 years old.

The jew always fears the Samurai Senpai.

go be edgy somewhere else
you won't do shit

Nazi ideology is violence, sorry little man.

Here in freedom land we can shoot people that threaten our well being.
All you need is CC permit and dress like a nazi. Get punched, shoot. 1 less liberal in the world

So is zionism. What now?

>little man

Yeah, because antifa are such tough guys

Please continue. The next one will be armed.

He didn't get to eat his Skittles

>the man who fired the gun claimed the man he shot was some type of white supremacist
So the shooter is a nigger who got outsmarted by a white guy and didn't know what to do so he shot him?

Is it OK to punch a Nazi, Sup Forums?

IS IT OK?

IS IT Sup Forums

>Is it acceptable to use violence against people who have different opinions than you?

FTFY

Yes. America's natural enemy is the Nazi, and there's an entire generation of kids trained on CoD to think so.

Is it ok to carve a swastika into the forehead of an Antifa?

I S I T

>you

That's where you're wrong, "alt-right" useful idiot.

>Get ready for Punch a Nazi Day to be an internationally celebrated holiday
I'm ok with it
the only question is: who do we define as nazi?

blm, fremen, antifa - they are ll nazis and deserve what's coming to them in time

>white on white crime

None of those people in the comments seem like Americans...

Hey, if they're going to say it is, that's good for us.
They're going to get one hell of a surprise when it goes mainstream though, and the true reach of Sup Forums is revealed.

it was friendly fire
some asian shot an antifa because he thought he was a white supremacist
counter terrorists win

This is only going to lead to Fashy defense squads being started in cities and a Neo-SA being organized. Lefties and Reds should just chill out because free helicopter rides are on the horizon otherwise

This. The left will start using the term "Nazi" to redundant levels, making more people hate them.

So punch literally everyone in the face. Got it.

> Punch a Nazi Day as an internationally celebrated holiday.
This country has extremely meaningful existence

I sincerely hope no one points out to these tolerant leftists that you're picking fights with a group of people that tends to be armed with guns.

That would be so sad.

They're probably more offended that she didn't abort him as is custom of Liberal America.
>She hasn't gotten her mandatory abortion to become a woman yet
Point and laugh!

>liberals love punching Nazis but get triggered about helicopter ride jokes

I guess it's OK when commies mass murder people.

>should just chill
we are way past that now

only if they're an ashkeNAZI

they have been doing that for almost 20 years now

>the free speech cucks in this thread

Wow go back to plebbit with that Ron Paul garbage.

You sound like total whiny betas. Spencer has brough shame on the movement allowing himself to brutalised by some old man in a hoody. If a leftist uses violence on you, you use violence back. You don't start crying about free speech on the internet.

>take a word that germans are even afraid of saying in public because of REASONS
>make it a word being constantly uttered in america
This is great, soon we can say nazi all we want because it will lose any meaning it had, just like racist

>normies
They are neither men of time nor men against time
They matter not and will fill the containers they see pored into.

I have no qualms with Spencer getting punched, but the fact that attempts at defending it always come in the form of slogans is a bit disturbing. It's honestly quite cultish.

Maybe someone next will actually punch them back and they'll shut up.

I think it's a good thing.

We can now label anyone with Anti-Trump views as "Terrorists" and punch them in the head. The precedent has been set.

Please try it.

>ideology is violence
CAN YOU??
CAN YOU TRIP LIKE I DOOOOOO?!

>post shit about black people genocide
>somehow not a racist

Topest kek, friendo

Did you even see the attack? The coward got him with a sucker punch and then ran away. There wasn't any opportunity for Spencer to retaliate. That being said, Spencer really is just a big joke and I don't feel bad for him at all to be quite desu.

>helicopter ride jokes
What is this?

god bless concealed carry

so is any fucking religion, whats your point?

As a revolutionary ideology, anarchism is also inherently violent, and the truly violent side is the one actually commuting acts of violence.

Now you can shout your slogans about acquainting people's heads to the pavement or what ever it is you like to repeat.

Pinochet. The man, the myth, the legend.

>Breitbart is a fake news network, do you have another source?

>Get ready for Punch a Nazi Day to be an internationally celebrated holiday.

Will be followed shortly by Shoot a Commie Day.

>first they came for the nazis and I did nothing...

Basically, the rules Liberals have set are;

>1. There are classes of people whom the law does not apply. A Nazi does not have the same rights as a regular member of society. You can violate their rights with impunity.

>2. Anyone who disagrees with you or makes statements you disagree with is classified as a member of that class.

>3. Therefore anyone who disagrees with you or who has opinions or lifestyles you disagree with has no rights and can be freely assaulted.

So basically, if you don't like a homosexual, all you have to do is refer to them as a "Pedophile", state that Pedophiles do not have the same protections as other citizens, and you are free to assault them.

Likewise, Muslims? They are "Terrorists" and you do not have grant them civil rights. Blacks? "Gangbangers" etc.

So, thank your local liberal for making it socially acceptable to assault people you don't like.

actually the smartest thing he could have done was to be seen not responding, while most people will never think the way he does, they will see a peaceful guy being attacked and will think maybe this whole leftist radicalism thing really is getting out of hand and we need a strong hand to brush it aside

or even better: maybe we really are a target just for being white

Pretty much.

Communists, are both traditional enemies of the U.S., and Russians, who managed the largest communist enterprise on Earth, are also official enemies of liberals.

Since they are "Un-American" it is acceptable to assault them.

You can sucker punch Bernie Sanders in the head, since history has shown us that if you do not stop communists from giving speeches, holocausts happen.

Punching a Communist in the head is as American as apple pie.

Make sure you adequately label them prior to doing so user. To just up and kill someone you disagree with is unacceptable. Make sure you refer to them as terrorists, pedophiles, nazis, communists or if you're in a hurry "others".

>actually the smartest thing he could have done was to be seen not responding
>If you fight your enemies, they win

This.

As is Marxist ideology. As is Islam. That's why it's acceptable for Trump to instate extra-judicial squads to handle them.

This only goes to show hitler was right
What the fuck is going on these people's head

Commies get free helicopter rides

Good way to get shot

The Spic has a point though. When you're winning, you don't punch back. You just stick to your "I'm a peaceful political activist being victimized by blood thirsty anti-constitution radicals" etc etc.

If they're punching you in the head and Hillary had won? That's different. For now you just do what they did in the 60's...let the leftist weirdos make themselves look threatening and dangerous to normies.

>As is Marxist ideology.
Not really. Marxism is more of a method of criticism than anything else, but a significant portion of communists espouse ideologies that are inherently violent.

Yeah, I never heard of him until he was on TV and they proclaimed him to be the leader of the Aryan Union. Smells like a FF set up to me.

>Richard Spencer says he is not a Nazi
lmao why are Nazis so afraid of being called Nazis? Are they ashamed of themselves? I'd be ashamed of myself too if I had such a shitty haircut

tpbp

>implying the right will ever get positive media coverage
lel

Reds control the media, bureaucracies, organizations, entire cities, universities...rolling over and playing pacifist is exactly why there's no real Fashy framework to organize and build upon.

>Punching a doddering old man who liberals think is a giant sweetie

Great spin, idiot.

maybe because they'll get sucker punched by literal shit eating cucks

The Nazi party was a leading political party in Germany from 1933 to 1945.

I just hate niggers.

garbage BTFO

>I don't like people having rights that allow them to upset me

>I will label them as something socially reviled and therefore I can assault them to oppress their rights.

Pretty normal day at the office user.

Throw out the words Rapist, Pedophile, Terrorist or Nazi and it's like saying;

>Immunity! Immunity! Can't be judged for my actions!

Anti-Fa have been doing it for years in Europe and my country - Anything and everything that isn't Hard core Marxism is "Fascism".

They had a period here where they were going around sucker punching and breaking bricks over the heads of Platform Guards at train stations. Little old men. Because "train tickets are a form of oppression".

Likewise vandalizing supermarkets or poisoning food because "prosecuting shoplifters is Nazism".

They're basically just garbage wrapped in skin and use the word "Fascism" to avoid morally questioning themselves, since unlike regular thieves and anti-social people they're from the upper middle classes and don't have a socio-economic justification for their failings in life.

Jew York Times at it again.

Is it okay to punch a commie?