How do we make antisemitism acceptable again?

How do we make antisemitism acceptable again?
I think the time is very favorable to us the internet has exposed the agenda of international Jewry and better yet many scholars like Walt, Mearsheimer, Kevin McDonald, Christopher Bollyn, and many others have documented their treachery very well. But how can we bring this sentiment to the mainstream?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2012/12/12/nyregion/rabbi-nuchem-rosenberg-doused-maybe-with-bleach-in-williamsburg.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's already becoming acceptable, people want Palestine over Israel, as well as importing millions of muslims who hate jews for simply being jews.

hijack the athiesm movement to focus on the talmud. theres so much fucked up shit in there it SHOULD blow up. unfortunatley, itll be an oyvey shut it down situation

I was actually thinking of making a buzzfeed style
"ten most messed up things in religious texts" and have like 7/10 out of the talmud but throw in a few other religions for deniability. But i secretly love jews and im memeing so im not actually gonna do it lol

that sounds pretty good lad make it "cool"

How do we make stormfaggots get out of their mothers basements instead of insularly circle jerking one another about ancient Jew texts no normal Jew reads?

I can't tell who fantasizes about Jews more; fat drunk white trash, autistic niggers screaming about Islam or Arabs.

(You)

im not doing it lad

I'm sure some lurking Sup Forumsack will do it dont anguish yourself

>How do we make antisemitism acceptable again?
First you could try... oh... you know...

NOT ELECTING OBVIOUS ZIONIST, GORMLESS GOY COCK-PUPPETS TO LEAD YOU INTO OBLIVION!!

...and so on.

nah pol is as lazy and tired of he jew meme as i am

We had no damn choice and you know it

Jews are great. I love them. I love niggers too. Can you guys get a life and contribute something to society? You might as well do something since all your jobs are going to be given away to robots. At least the jews have movies and blacks have rap music. You guys on POL are shit.

This post, is a ^this for me. I made another thread about it.. In the last few days im starting to notice all this stuff ever since I hear that white people don't recognize Jews as Jews but Jews recognize non Jews immediately. Now, after the women protests, im starting to notice that all the white knight faggots are actually people that i never realized are jewish. Im still not sure of it all tho.

Is pic related jewish?

>NOT ELECTING OBVIOUS ZIONIST, GORMLESS GOY COCK-PUPPETS TO LEAD YOU INTO OBLIVION!!
you understand that this is nearly impossible in this day and age?

Jews need to start policing their own.

Look a zuck the cuck.
He is suing native Hawaiians bc they won't sell their land.

WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE FROM THE JEWISH COMMUNITY?

Do they want one of their prominant jews to reinforce the stereotypes that got them thrown out of countries over 100 times before.

YOU'D THINK THEY'D LEARN IF THEY'RE SO FUCKING SMART.

Exposing how much of an influence they have despite being a very small part of the population. If jews looked Japanese people would go, "Oh, it's weird how every media company is run by a jap". Since they sort of blend in people need to be taught.

Doesn't work, they dismiss it by saying its just old shit and that no jew feels like that

but yet r/atheism points to christian and muslim texts and absolutely shits on them.

plus then you can open the conversation as such:

"if no jews believe raping non-jew girls as young as 3 is allowed, why is there such a prevalence of pedophilia in hollywood which is majority jew owned? obviously the traditions are still in practice.."

you understand that foreiture is not an excuse?

tear up the American Constitution.

Trump sides with Israel, channel the hate for Trump towards the jews.

> 31, moving overseas with my GF and spending a few days with my parents.
> They start talking about shitty everything is.
> Don't remember what I said, but mom tells me "watch it, you are starting to sound like a nazi"
> Time freezes
> I decide to show a bit of my power level, my parents are reasonable people after all, maybe they are willing to listen.
> Tell them that Nazi Germany was much deserved revolution after the Versailles Treaty, that by the way, was signed by a 100% jew crew.
> My father's face lightened up and said "and the jews declared war first with an economic boycott and also influenced Poland to force Germany into the war"
> It looked like a heavy weight was lifted from his shoulders
> My father was red pilled all along and a master at hiding his power level
> We spent all day long talking about politics, and trying to red pill my mother (with partial success)

Today was one of the best days of my life, I have never felt closer to my father

It's getting there. Dumb ass msm started dropping "elites" openly. Even a retard can see who (((they))) are.

drumpf is a mindless cock puppet -- haven't you been paying attention?

the jude has its fists so far up burgers' arses right now, that it could literally bring about the apocalypse its nihilist black hearts have craved for for millennia

You had better hurry. They are already laying the groundwork to silence any chance of this hitting mass attention in the US. And efforts to disinfo are getting more and more aggressive.

Jews are true master race. White countries are ruled by jew.
Even most jew-independent east asian countries are under their influence. Really should accept it.

Nice

Speaking out against their own is a big no no. Those that do are ruined. This Rabbi Rosenberg tried to help child abuse victims of the jewish community, and he is assaulted and accused of pedophilia.

nytimes.com/2012/12/12/nyregion/rabbi-nuchem-rosenberg-doused-maybe-with-bleach-in-williamsburg.html

Get Pewdiepie redpilled.

It's like everything Bobby Fischer said was true

But he's a fucking white male

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

>But i secretly love jews

Why would you want to make antisemitism acceptable again?

It's wrong, and you should be ashamed to hate another race for no good reason. There's still time to get over this, all you have to do is let go of the hatred in your heart and treat other people based on their character, not their lineage.

Of course, if I were to treat you based on your character, that would mean treating you like a scum-sucking racist piece of garbage, so let's be more merciful than even that, shall we?

>developed their own racial homeland
>work tirelessly to keep it pure and successful
>are highly organized and have a strong sense of community
>will always help out their own people, at the expense of other races
Remind me why we hate the Jews again? Isn't this everything you want for the White race?
Does the vicious hatred really just stem from jealousy?
Is it possible that the Jews are on top because they belong there?

obvious leb is obvious

juat relax these things work themselves out its only happens 500 times

>It's wrong, and you should be ashamed to hate another race for no good reason.
I thought Jews were a religious group, or is it a cultural group? Refresh my memory on what exactly they are because it's hard to keep it all straight.

>tfw you hate jews

>but love H3H3

huh.

It is an ethnoreligion. Many jews are atheists.

Jews are Responsable for :
Communism
WWII
All the degeneracy there currently is
Pushing racemixing to rise

and that's just some major things.

>Isn't this everything you want for the White race?
Not at the expense of our nation's and peoples. This is why we hate them. Maybe they do "belong on top" but they are using us as their stepladder. They don't create on their own. They are a leech like people who feed off corruption and degeneration of other people.

Welcome back JIDF

The atheist movement is overwhelmingly led and funded by Jews. It is predominantly an anti-Christian movement, although there is some tepid anti-Islam stuff when it doesn't hurt the narrative of muh oppressed brown people too much.

Israel's success is all taken money and technology. I'm sure even nazis would be pro-israel if they didn't steal from the western nations and they all went there. But they do and there's no mass exodus as far as I can tell

That question was rhetorical.

>it already is..comedians are driving the trend.

We talk about liberal and Marxist bias in the media and education.

We point out how leftist radicals and murderers from the 60's and 70's got cushy jobs in the media and higher learning.

Of-course for all the important people we point out their Jewish heritage, but only in the context of giving the viewer an overview of their personal history/biography.

We let the viewer draw the conclusion themselves.

Basically, Sup Forums needs to make documentaries on the media, higher education, and other institutions that are heavily infiltrated by Jews.

We don't ever "name the Jew" though. We just target liberal/leftist bias. We point out the hypocrisy and destructive nature of their agenda.

says the slavic reject who got nukes from the jews

We don't you tard, Jews are not bad people. now sand-niggers tha'ts a different thing

only uninformed stupid goyim think nothing's wrong with kikes

Same way the jews do it to every other non jew group.. Turn people against them. In the case of the jew you don't even have to lie. Just show people the truth. We are already doing this,

take a hike you fuckin kikes, we'll have the 4th reich before you know it

He already is. He's /ourguy/.

Hey dickhead! We have the internet you faggot!

>How do we make antisemitism acceptable again?
Sound like a false-flagging Jew.

>Jew invents 'nazi' term
>Jew creates nazi boogeyman
>Jew leads enemies to join 'nazi' group
>Jew wins

>YOU'D THINK THEY'D LEARN IF THEY'RE SO FUCKING SMART.

Thing is, they're not that smart. It's a myth! The whole IQ thing is jewish as is the (((nobel prize)))

honestly, through slipping minor red-pills and memes into the mainstream.

Just wait for them to cross the line.

They'll inevitably do it, they've never gone more than 100 years without getting kicked out of one country or another.

Nice work Annon!

congrats user. Argentina IS WHITE AND BASED !!!

Watch George Lincoln Rockwell's speech at UCLA. It is a perfect starting point, and will probably redpill you on what exactly we are fighting if you haven't heard it yet.

Call write, email, your congress idiots around election time and tell them that you DO NOT support Israel.

Also this! Become the jew!

>no good reason.

bump

Only the very skilled can take on the final boss when they're a mere level 3. The vast majority of us are not that skilled.

If you're American you're main focus needs to be doing your part to MAGA (get healthy, get a job, maybe try to get to a point where you have a wife and are at least making real plans to have a family by year four) and help Donald Trump BTFO libshits with a Reagan or Nixon esque landslide victory in 2020.

People in the UK need to do their part to BTFO people who think Brexit isn't going to work and the UK will go crawling back to join to the European Union. PROVE. THEM. WRONG.

Everyone else needs to do what they can to uncuck their countries.

The more numerous our victories are, the more ((they)) will expose themselves when they lash out of desperation. It is not literature, pamplets, and documentaries on how Hitler was a nice guy that will be how we expose the toxicity of the Jewish lies that are being fed to normies it shall be the fruitfulness of our endeavors.

We may barely even need to lift a single finger against ((them)) to expose ((them)).

There's lots of ways. Depends on how far you want to go.

1. Comedy

It's a basic concept. People love to laugh. Just constantly make jew jokes. If people ask why you only do jew jokes, say it's because the greatest comedians were jews and you're just copying them. Mel Brooks, Jerry Seinfeld, Adam Sandler, etc.

2. Proof

This route is pretty hardcore. Anytime someone says anything positive about Israel, point out every negative falsehood in their statement. The Gaza bombings, the UN settlement taking declared illegal, their "wall", etc.

3. Talk

The most simple and direct approach, talk to people. Tell them why jews are bad and why they shouldn't like them. Use facts. As long as you are calm and stick to your guns, people will listen to you. Explain why Hilter was great, the jews being kicked out of every country, the talmud's evilness, etc. Important point about this one. Don't randomly bring up the conversation if it has nothing to do with the topic. Someone's talking about cooking? Don't follow up with Hitler's plan to end the war with the U.K. And really, just ask how people feel about jews. You will be surprised to find how many people don't actually like them.

They were actually Muslims. Trump saw them.

already done

Homebrew vidja