Do the right thing

Question for Israel, how much money would it cost Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain & the Uniter Arab Emirates for you to Free Palestine and turn it into Dubai 2.0 gun free zone?

Would Juden let Rich arabs do it for $1 Billion? $1Trillion? $10 Trillion? And im talking about in US Dollars.

How much would it cost for Juden to do the right thing and let Palestine become a Christian Democratic Secular Society?

You cant best that, getting untold riches that will make the US welfare look like spare change just for doing the right thing :)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_Kippur_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Rimon_20
youtu.be/hCLWk8aKqyc
youtube.com/watch?v=TrieBhaGgHM
youtube.com/watch?v=NkqgR0_4E74
youtube.com/watch?v=sBtEDMsl_SM&bpctr=1485163382
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh and The Juden doesnt even have to spens money in the West Bank on the palestinian side, how sweet is that?

As an added bonus, Saudi Arabia will even open up an embassy in Tel Aviv and fly This Flag

Please respond comrades.

I know juden loves to make shekels

Jew here. Give Israel all of that and make Terrorism in the West Bank a beheadable offense and you have a deal.

Idk about the Zionist but as a secular jew ill take that

So what?

>Free Palestine
you mean to drive them all to jordan and let the kikes move in?

Jordan doesnt want anything the other side of the river. It will start a big war

Why would Saudi Arabia do such a thing?
They would rather spend the money on their own cities

palestine is a cucked country. let them die

Hint hint.

If appraised, thoa would become the most expensive building in the world

You show me a tank after I get Saudi Arabia to pay juden $10 Trillion?

Ask the Lebanese Maronites how long their Christian secular society worked out for them. It was good while it lasted but as usual Islam destroys everything it comes into contact with.

Did they have the money that Saudi Arabia is willing to dump into it?

Ultra rich muslim societys like the Uniter Arab Emirates are very peaceful m8

Aren't Christians the major political power in Lebanon since Sunnis and Shiites keep arguing with each other?

Arab Christians are the true Ark to peace, im willing to bet money on it

Atleast this greedy jew can come to the negotiation table

Idiot. They will take your money and just pay some other group to do it for them.

Stop thinking in terms of money....wait, this is JIDF isn't it...

>How much would it cost for Juden to do the right thing and let Palestine become a Christian Democratic Secular Society?
Why the fuck would that ever happen?
Are you retarded?
>Christian Secular society
Well that answers that question.

>Saudi Arabia is willing to dump money into establishing Christian Palestine
Who are you people?

Yes, Saudi will Allow a Christian Palestinian Secular Democratic Society. Pretty cool right?

They wont even have to change the demographics of the neiborgoods :')

You have to estlabish a two state solution & end IDF occupation before juden gets his $10 Trillion though

Because $10 Trillion.

You could call me a purple dinosaur and have me stand on my head for that much lol

Fuck off with your false dichotomy. Try your tricks somewhere else, Goldstein.

So you wouldnt accept this scenario good goy? Every man on earth has his price.

We can even market it as The best Christian Secular Democracy to the red states in America

Dont be scared Australian, so some mercy while you rob the arab kingdom :')

another "free free palestine " thread? dont you have somewhere to be?

No thank you, we get trillions from the goys AND we get to keep the west bank.

why just troll the goy? the only thing you do is creating more antagonizm towards israel. :(

I don't think any of this autists have any power in any government.

>juden turns down $10 Trillion because hes so addicted to Palestinian blood

Couldn't make this shit up vampire-sama.

Honey, whats in the west bank thats worth more than $10 Trillion, good goy bodies and bad goy bodies?

Is this an Aztec ritual?

people fought bled and died for the current boarders that we have.

ill be damned to hell if i'll forget the fallen and their sacrifices this would be a spit on their memory.

Donald Trump is looking for a deal, he says hes an expert & negotiations. Z
Should he broker $20 Trillion from United States's Arabs Allies in order for the Two State Solution to start and the IDF occupation to end?

Please dont make my president cry , hes the best closer in the country. I dont think he could take the embarrassment

Sweetheart, how many juden died in the 6 day war?

Please show me the numbers

Whats your real reason? Im sure those dead jews wouldnt mind :)

Even their souls have a price

>Jews
>Souls

kek

Based leaf

i dont get it.

>>juden

if your not german the word will simply not have that much weight.
>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_Kippur_War

all of our wars was to keep our boarders\ cities intact, read a bit and edubate yourself.

lies you invaded Egypt and Syria first.

>around $2,500 dead

How much are their souls worth? I have a blank check from the Arab Kingdoms for 2 states.

Also free infrastructure rebuild in palestine :)

i sympathize with those which have lost loved ones to the muzzie threat, and im furious that the media and the public keep forgeting about the fallen.

as if we have to keep the palestinians even when their the most shitty whinny minority group (just like us!!) on the planet.

Jokes on you, Jews only take gold

People as in a fuck ton of Arabs and Lebanese?

You still didnt tell me how much their souls are worth Juden. Arab Oil & Natural gad friends still have the blank check waiting for some nice real estate in the west bank and gaza.

Remember, Mr. Trump is a Real Estate guy that loves money :)

The Yom Kippur War began with the unprovoked assault on Israel by Egyptian and Syrian military forces. They acted simultaneously against Israeli forces on the Suez Canal in the south and the Golan Heights in the north. The attack took place on October 6, 1973 — Yom Kippur — the holiest day of the religious year in Israel, a time obviously calculated to catch the Israelis off-guard.
While the bulk of the combat was between Isreal and the forces of Egypt and Syria, at least ten other Arab states (Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Libya, Algeria, Tunisia, Sudan, Morocco, Lebanon and Jordan) actively aided the Egyptian-Syrian war effort with personnel, military equipment, or financial support. Palestinian Arabs shelled Israeli civilian towns from Lebanon and also fought with the attacking armies.

The Arab states received aid from the Soviet Union, which rejected United States efforts to work toward an immediate cease?fire. The United Nations remained quiet until it appeared the Egyptians were about to lose the war, then the UN adopted Resolution 338, which called for an end to military activity.

can you back your statements friend :)))))

i think not you baseless dumb muzzie lover

It's always the same guy making the same shitty threads using different proxies and samefagging. I've seen this thread at least three times today. I hope this thread dies like your cause.
saged

Dubai is UAE
It's a different entity compared to Saudi Arabia. UAE is fairly progressive

the right thing is to nuke everything between istanbul and india

sage

Last time someone tried to trade in gold, Gidaffi disappeared

This will never happen.

This is true, but im pretty positive UAE will alzo cut a check for juden to make peace with Palestine

That was only after you invaded them unprovoked in the 6 day war and literally stole Palestine.

Does he drink the blood & steal the organs of Palestine children?

Oh no, you exposed juden!

the "palestinians" don't really just want the land - they want to drive ALL Israelis out and take over their land too

That has always been the goal and why they have never agreed to any peace terms

>the "palestinians" don't really just want the west bank

Pretty sure they do. Give them hope, not fear

What would oil states gain from Palestine existing?

They want the original boundaries (That still give you fuckers 2/3 of the land), or at least the 67 ones (That give them like 1/4) What the fuck is wrong with you ?

You have no claim to it, stop colonizing.

>palestine flag
>blue and white
>star of david

Yuck. Thats a bad deal

Palastinians are Iranian proxies

This awesome real estate in a prime location. Legend has it that Muhammad was there.

Should the bidding comtinue? Im hearing $21 Trillion from the arab kingdoms

Pic

No

For the Trillions offered, i think Israel comes away with a good deal

What gives juden hates money all of a sudden? Not like youre doing it for free.

Youre getting the biggest payment for land in Human History by King Abdullah and Friends

>palestinians dont want their own homes back
Fuck off shekkelberg

Just imagine how much money they can make if they were allowed to fix their offline air ports in the west bank along with the Arab welfare

Just imagine

Palestinians dindu nuffin

Gibs dey land back

Intresting post. Thank you for sharing such intelligent thoughts

I want to leave these here too, make the Islam cucks/ Assad shills rage moar

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Rimon_20

Haha enjoy

how PLO or HAMAS will allow this escapes me

Judea has no price tag.

as a Lebanese christian the thing that fucked us was the Israelis backstabbing us during the civil war, also where in Lebanon but hezeballah is the boss now

You can always visit & palestinian Jews do exist.

Why does israeli jews have to occupy it and squat on it illegally? Against the countries financial trillion dollar intrests?

Here is a picture of a Palestine jew in the West Bank

Can you make any sense of this when you read the thread my japanese friend?

look at the yids in this thread I think I'm gunna be sick
listen here you sick little faggots
the world would have been a better place if hitler got rid of all of you
just get cancer already

The manufactured Palestinian national identity revolves entirely around chimping out against Israel, therefore any Palestinian state is an inherent threat to Israel. I will never vote for a candidate that planned to give them anything, because anything given to them will be used against us.

palestine creates no GDP,
it is a blackhole of foreign aids,
it is controlled by hamas, funded by Iran, sunni countries buying it and turning it secular is improbable, my american friend.

This is copy pasta

Its very possible. It creates no GDP because it gets zero welfare from governments like Israel. Also israel has crippling embargo style sanctions in place

>Arabs
>Actually being willing to part with their money without getting something worth a lot more in return
You might get 50 bucks from them for Palestine at best, and that's only if they get to have the entire population as slaves.

No, it's just the same thing I said in the previous thread by this faggot.

Its also a manufactured zionist lie.

Donald Trump wants a deal thats good for both parties, why are you standing in his way?

The Khaleeji gulf states don't give a shit about Palestinians and are allies with Israel and the US.
Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Syria, and Lebanon are the only ones in the Middle East who stand with Palestine

>muh zionist lies
Prove it, faggot. What part of it is a "lie"?

The manufactured United Nation created, State of Israel national identity revolves entirely around chimping out against Palestinians, therefore any Zionist state or ideology is an inherent threat to arabs, Christian, catholic, muslim or otherwise.

See i can do it too

While Saudi wants to make peace and money with Israel, theu wont leave Palestine behind.

This video is about the very topic

youtu.be/hCLWk8aKqyc

>wanting to make peace with an illegal state occupying stolen land that has no right to exist
>won't leave behind the people said illegal state stole land from
Pick one

youtube.com/watch?v=TrieBhaGgHM

youtube.com/watch?v=NkqgR0_4E74

youtube.com/watch?v=sBtEDMsl_SM&bpctr=1485163382

Etc. etc. etc.
This is how these animals raise their children. They will get nothing from us.

Saudi wants Palestine to live in peace in the West Bank and Gaza. Atleast its

Propaganda not worth clicking.

And they dont need a single dollar from you, only their personal space without feeling encroachment

>muh illegal state
>muh stolen land
This is why your Palestinian cousins will live and die in shit, Jawad. It's funny how you subhumans are under the delusion that you have a claim to the flourishing first world society built here by Jews, when all you ever had were shitty third world villages with infrastructure built by the Ottomans and the British.

>Propaganda not worth clicking.
If this is "propaganda", then it's apparently propaganda made by Palestinians against themselves. Thanks for confirming yourself to be subhuman. I spit on the Palestinian animals and their supporters.

fuck israel

david duke supports palestine for a reason and you should too

also long live bashar al assad

Spit on me then so i can rip your toung out.

Meet me in connecticut where refugees are welcome

Most people wont handle the reality merchant-kun, and instead will look the other way despite it being very apparent. It is sad.

The reality is this. It either takes 4 generations of subversion, which takes time, money, and with the insular nation of the Palestinian region, is not working.

or there is that whole "they all die thing" but I dont really advocate that. however if they pull a gun, kill them, fill their house full of cement, and move on.

So Saudi is okay with Israel keeping its stolen land. Why should the Palestinians have to give ANYTHING up to their Zionist invaders?
What should happen is pic related. This is why the Khaleeji's are nothing but talk and why Iran and friends are Palestine's true ally. Fuck the Khaleeji wahhabists
Without the west funding and fighting your wars for you, you would've been btfo on day 1

>meet me in connecticut
>i will rip your tongue out
Okay, Khader. Give me your address.

You can meet me at 140 White Rock Dr, Windsor, CT 06095 and fucking fight me