Did even do?

Generally curious... What did this achieve, or what are they saying it achieved?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IPqrimR8GWw
youtu.be/109OJFr9Djg
discord.gg/HZr4w
nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It achieved normies hating the left more. I hope they do this every weekend.

A bunch of fat women got up and actually got some exercise.

This man is a miracle worker.

Who made all those hats so fucking quickly?

>What did this achieve
Comedy Gold.

>Who made all those hats so fucking quickly?
Sweat shop workers in China most likely.

It means that women will shut up because they realised that even coming out in the millions amounted to literally nothing.

Maybe THEY were the largest inauguration crowd in history that cameras didn't pick up.

Fuck my life did they actually post that

It gave us Based Big Joe, slayer of Political Correctness.

youtu.be/IPqrimR8GWw

they moved from talking trash, to leaving it everywhere they go.

Making America Lose It's Place As A Super Power since Millennials were born.

Yeah, you can search the headline without giving them clicks if you want.

is there video of someone showing just how many signs have been left out

Created a surplus of food stores outside of D.C. and a critical shortage of food in D.C. Those hamplanets didn't just stop eating to have a temper tantrum the river being fat and ugly.

it's a social gathering where women celebrate a fashionable fad; leave them alone

All those fucking c u c k s.

Top kek

kekaronie

Lol

What I would give to see some evil cis white male toss a few grenades into that horde.

Based

Biggest single-day protest in the history of humanity

H I G H E N E R G Y

>being this triggered

>

"LOOK AT OUR CUTE HATS ITS LIKE THOSE ANIME GIRL EARS"

"AWWWOOOOOO"

>What did this achieve
Further pushed middle america away from the left and blew a few million of Soros bloodbux.

I'd settle with canister shot from a 24 pounder cannon

Women went out and did what they always do. Make a spectacle out of themselves, reaffirm all of their worthless opinions, wear stupid outfits and color coordinated clothing, take plenty of selfies and post them on social media, then return home with an inflated sense of self worth for "accomplishing something".

Really it's no different from when they go on a wine tour or do a 5K.

>over 1 million muricans go out and protest because they believe lies

Wow.
They honestly think that Trump is going to declare Sharia Law and take women rights away?

Many groups were scared and felt vulnerable. The now know they are not alone.

The march reminded women there are people that will fight for their right to not be "grabbed by the pussy" without their consent.

I am one of them! :P

Yes, this is what they want to happen

some cunts were unironically chating to allah

They got to take pictures to put on facefuck and get virtue signal brownie points

That's really it

They can say shit like "trump doesn't have a mandate!" while Trump signs the laws and laughs.

Guurrl, you know you like getting your pussy grabbed

Nobody says "m-m-m-may I g-grab your pussy m'lady?"

It's all non-verbal and you know it

Also tits or gtfo

Wow, kek is truly smiling upon me today

Girls were horny as fuck after Saturday, would you agree?

"women"

>Fuck russia and fuck drumpf
>Lets do exactly what our sworn enemy wants and weaken the entire country, as to make a surprise invasion as easy as possible.
>That will show those russi- er drum- er people.
At this point in time I am beginning to think genestealer cults are a real thing.

most likely little chinese fingers... i bet they ordered them as soon as they realised a recount was a lost cause

to further divide people and sow hatred and resentment

it honestly didn't achieve anything. everything they were protesting for they already have.

Some of those dumb cunts are advocating for Sharia Law. I don't think they have any idea what they're doing anymore.

All talk no action

As always

It boosted their confidence and demoralized the opposition. The right is in an impotent rage and fears being called nazis while leftists get intellectuals and institutions protecting and supporting them.

Maybe there is a cushy civil servant or lawyer job for them in the near future where they can brag about smashing fascism in their wild youth.

Absolutely nothing, hell it even had the opposite effect with Women's march cringe now spreading around the internet

Look at all those upset women. We should probably just give Hillary the presidency

MUH 1.5 GORILLION INAGURATION

Unappreciated best post

I wish I was there

Wasted time

They all bought tickets before the election for what they thought would be Hillary's inauguration, so what did they accomplish? Well they got to use their non-refundable tickets...

>The right is in an impotent rage
>the right holds the house, Senate, presidency and 33 out of 50 governorships
>impotent

whut.

Trying to change public opinion in order to get Trump impeached. It will backfire.

>What did this achieve

nothing like always

On all of my normie social media accounts people are circlejerking over this protest. Everyone who will ever be pissed at this is already on the political right.

i wouldve unironically fist bump, hugged, whatever hes comfortable with

Look at headline. Then look at the picture.

But the people circle jerking are all hard core leftists who supported Hillary NEways. They probably didn't gain any voters. Everybody center hates them more now.

top kek

Holy shit look at the two black whores who have no clue who Sanger is and a white guy has to come in and act like "no, it's changed, don't bring her up". What a bunch of morons.

Blacks willingly want to kill their race, I guess. Proof of inferiority?

Trump was able to organize the largest gathering in US history

They came from all over the country to go to cities and spend hundreds of dollars each on food, drinks, lodging, gas, etc

It was a great day for the economy

Trump is dragging the left, kicking and screaming, into prosperity... and if it wasn't so effectively functional I'd call it "art"

won't anybody tell her she put her ass on backwards?

The struggle to put pants on?

This did nothing. It went according to plan.

I spent Saturday hung-over and deciding whether or not to make my human ranger have a criminal or noble background. That and looking at social media wondering where the fuck all of these hypocrites were during the primaries and the DNC in Philadelphia.

Clearly I accomplished much more by picking a smuggler background for my character. Also saved money on flights/bus-fare.

It gave me a good laugh

Meanwhile in Iran

It achieved this
youtu.be/109OJFr9Djg

discord.gg/HZr4w

MINUTEMEN/VANGUARD COUNTER SJW TEAMS

GET IN HERE NOW.

We have 3 teams with separate communications structures.

red=cyber ops/meme warfare against sjw entities

blue= security/counterintel/political stuff

white= psyops and recruiting/redpilling normies

discord.gg/HZr4w

Because someone needed to make money.

discord.gg/HZr4w

GET IN HERE NOW.

We have 3 teams

red=cyber ops/meme warfare against sjw entities

blue= security/counterintel/political stuff

white= psyops and recruiting/redpilling normies

discord.gg/HZr4w

Oh Lord Jesus my sides

RED FLAG: this thread is a kike meme to divide and conquer. Sage.

Daily reminder

what exactly are they protesting?

Them Tyranids know how to use liberalism to prep a planet for the Great Devourer

kek this nigga

>Read the goals on the website
>Making sure women rights are human rights
Now this is totally fine and I support peaceful gatherings to promote such an issue.
>it's against Trump grabbing pussy
>No mention of Arabs stoning women to death?
>No mention of Africans circumcising children?
>No mention of America supporting Saudi Arabia?
and that's why I am with These women are hurting real women right movements the same way flaming faggots hurt gay rights movements

savage af

Holy shit, Trailer Park Boys cosplay.

Five times more mass, more like...

I asked my buddy's girlfriend why she was gonna go to the protest (after calling in sick to work) and she said ti was to fight for gender inequalities. I then asked her what inequalities she reckoned existed (I live in Canada btw) and she started with "planned parenthood being defunded". I then brought up that she lived and was protesting in Canada, and her first and only inequality cited was unsolved murders of aboriginal women.

most white women voted trump

Good old soros

Best post. Now try working with these people.

soros paid extreme liberal groups

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/

Oy vey! No NRA!

it made them feel good inside, and let them think there were actually accomplishing something. meanwhile, conservative hold all three branches of government, and are set to btfo liberal policies. maybe they should have waited til they had an actual message for what they didn't like about the guy other than the same old tired routine they've been using for the past year

Opportunity to take selfies then pat themselves on the back.

That's literally it.

To prove this they'll lose even more Senate and House seats in 2018 when they don't show up to vote.

Holy fuck first I've seen this. Joe's alright for a colored fella.
>name drops Hollywood McArthyism
WEW

Soros funded something like 50 of the groups that backed this shit. You know how jews are.

>coca cola bottle
God dammit

>you will never drive around in a(n american made) van with big joe and candice the cuckslayer solving mysteries

Oh man that would be great.