Why are asians always subject to the most racist and offensive jokes with literally everyone laughing and noone being...

Why are asians always subject to the most racist and offensive jokes with literally everyone laughing and noone being offended in america? It's a not funny desu.

What's the matter, can't take the bants?

I think Asians have it the hardest. They don't get white privilege or affirmative action.

Asians take jokes a lot better than blacks, at least. If I make an Asian Bad Driving Joke, my Asian friend at the Y doesn't get mad at me.

The reason for that is because he knows how his mom drives.

I can't think of many actually offensive asian jokes honestly and I'm trying pretty hard

Don't you make jokes about Chinese or Koreans in Japan? You all look the same to us but for some reason you hate each other with passion.

just go on any board its all racist jokes with the most keks are asian jokes. Every time an asian flag posts they just get asian joke replies.

Stop using proxy. You are a shame to Japanese. If you were real person you would not be a failure.

That's because this is a Cambodian crabbing site.

Stop using proxy. You are much a shame to Nippon. If you were a real person you would stop using obvious tunnelbear.

As a Chinese American, fuck you Jap

I'm an asian-american, specifically Pinoy (filipino) in US. Natural born citizen, if you must ask. I love asian banter. I really dislike it when races can't laugh at their own foibles and stereotypes. Grow a spine.

they have STEM and Confucian work ethic privilege

Herro. And then

we don't need privileges. we work hard regardless

No one cares you soulless fishhead ricenigger

Asians aren't a bunch of sensitive DINDU NUFFINS like other minorities, pic related

証拠?君も、プロキシを書くのだからだ?

I never make fun of the japanese. Confirmed best asians, still i will not own your cars.

It is because Asians are generally people who keep to themselves and don't give a fuck about jokes beacuse they emphasize education and family in their communities and don't give 2 shits about racist jokes because they have shit they want to accomplish, unlike the people who are either too lazy or too bored and living off of pensions or welfare who have nothing better to do but play the victim role

Literally most offensive asia. jokes are not even offensive

Deal with it. We're more successful than spics and nigs (and arguably whitey) since we don't devote energy into to bitching about racism

The Japanese still aren't smart enough to stop eating so much fish. The Chinese got pigs and cows out the ass. Kobe Beef? More like Nobe Beef.

I think you mean they cheat

>asians are subhumans.

At least their food is bacterially safe to eat

Give me some statistics on which ethnicities are caught cheating. You'll probably find a lot of black and white, because not smart enough to not get caught.

But not mercury-wise :)

I love you little gooks. You're my favorite non-white race. Chinese and japanese are A-OK. You guys can come to the nigger and muslim lynching party. But you must bring food

Filipinos are not fucking asian, you're a pacific islander jungle-asian (read: nigger).

> t. Guam
>pic not related

Japs are excluded from most of the asian jokes. Stop bitching and go hunt some whales

around yellow, never be mellow.