How long until waifu age?

How long until waifu age?
I want full VR. I want to talk to my waifu. I want to be with her. I want to love her. I want to enjoy the 2D world. Just how long until we get there dear God?

Other urls found in this thread:

getasteria.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=wSSdiIR6Rt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What antidepressants are your parents on?

Rem is a bad anime girl

I'm gonna have to ask you for your best girl and an argument.

My waifu is already real in my heart.

SOON

>VR
Why not robits?
Enjoy a best
>cute
>super strong
>fast healing
>warm and friendly
>brave

Soon hopefully.

All I want to do is go on comfy wagon rides across the world being a jew with my wolf goddess waifu.

Shes ideal in every way for me.

You would be talking to a program, if you hook a human brain to it things would be better.

One can never have too many best girls.

VR and AI companions will come first, within the decade I think.
getasteria.com/

Robots will come later because dealing with physical components in the real world is more complicated. On the fringe, you'll have people merging their pocket ai's with their sexdolls.

Trump's working on it. Give it some time. He might have killed ISIS leader today. Then there's the whole jobs thing. People have to be able to afford their VR waifus. Japan has been working on them for a long time. It's going to be more than Virtual Reality waifus, it's going to be Augmented Reality waifus.

Just get hit by a truck and die and be transported to a brand new fantasy world

>VR

#4 (or even #5) pls

Soon, my dream will come true.

Trump will make anime real before he leaves office.

Probably never, but look on the bright side, Rem is crazy popular with Chinese cosplayers.

sounds awfully similiar to what you could do with a real girlfriend.

>3D

I love my wife. She is beautiful.

God did not make us for us to lose ourselves in pain-free, consequence-free virtual bubbles when the world got too hard for us. God made us to live in a constant state of adversity.

I don't know why you guys have attempted to throw away your holy duty to impress, mate, and start a family with a traditional woman sharing your ethnic heritage by living in a virtual fantasy but this is not what you were made to do. Do not let the degenerate masses take the wind out of your sails. Do not let cultural marxist pop culture make you think that it is impossible to find the right woman. Do not believe that you as you are right now can not become the person that will fuck the prom queen.

Remember:
Easy times create weak men
Weak men create tough times
Tough times create great men
Great men create easy times

We're all gonna make it, one spin of the drill at a time, as long as we keep spinning

This was made for you

I'm retarded
youtube.com/watch?v=wSSdiIR6Rt0

She is a SLUT

I don't care about any of that tho

That's Poland for you. Full of white Knights.

What is white-knight'ish about what he posted?

fpbp

Even as a non-Lenfag I have to admit Len is pretty cute and cuddleable.

fucking BRING BACK REM. GET HER FUCKING SOUL BACK FROM GLUTTONY FFFUUUU