HOLY FUCKING SHIT! Sup Forums LITERALLY BTFO BEYOND REPAIR

PACK IT UP, THERE IS NO COMING BACK FROM THIS.

WE'VE BEEN BTFO FOR THE FINAL TIME. FUCK. WHY DOES THE MEDIA ALWAYS BTFO US HERE AT Sup Forums???

ca.yahoo.com/style/women-share-body-positive-stories-211103281.html

I FUCKING LOVE CAPS LOCK!!!

She got lucky. All her fat went to her ass.
Most girls can't do that.

She's clearly talking about muscle you fucking dweeb.

Sup Forums BTFO

I guess low self control is "in" now.

guys with big cocks like curvy women and dont mind a little extra. especially black men

these people are all garbage if they think like this

she looks shorter too... i think she messed with the aspect ratio so her ass seems bigger

can we get /fit/ to co-opt this and just turn the hashtag into body building shit?

why are sluts always stupid

Lol nobody will settle dowm with these butter whales.
#BuyingCatsIsCool

Well I'm like 140 lbs, I need to gain weight

Oh look, its another feminists push a degrading agenda onto normal pretty women out of their sheer jealousy and hatred for them.

I love that these dumb, condescending bitches are losing the only thing they had going for them.

Somewhere there will be a chubby qt who takes control, loses weight, is really nice, and finds a dude who would otherwise be wasting his time on these cunts

This is Rippletits approved. I see no problem with it

What drugs are you on man. Ex-skeletor eats meat and gains weight. Stop sliding shit with your rubbish. I hope you get hit by a truck before this 404's

but OP, that's inspiring anorexic girls to get back to a healthy weight while getting fit, not for landwhales to get any bigger

For once there are'nt any problems, the fuck are you trying to point at OP ?
This isn't encouraging fat women to be unhealthly fatter ; it's probably for encouraging anorexic ones

This is literally what a Iron pilled woman would do

But it's true that delusional feminists will misinterpret the meaning of her post

Huh

A movement that requires minimal actual movement.

THICC

Only if the weight gained is muscle desu

Stupid click bait thread

Can you even imagine how fucking disgusting women will become once sexbots become commonplace and no one gives a shit how carried away they get with all this body positive shit?

I would also like to remove the competition by letting them know when opposite of success is better for them

I'd face fuck it and then leave

This is the "body positive" movement in a nutshell. Attractive women who are in shape but have big butts telling obese women to get obese and stay obese. What is their motivation, their endgame? Do they want to eliminate the competition? It's very strange.

It's the equivalent of athletic men telling scrawny men "scrawny is hot bro, don't work out!".

you NEED at least 8 inches to fuck some of these chicks in several positions

>What is their motivation, their endgame? Do they want to eliminate the competition?

it is a mystery

That should only be for anorexia, lazy cunts are taking it for themselves

First post funniest post.

Good idea.

Gaining muscle is awesome for women? Most of these girls are posting photos of themselves after lifting-- I see nothing wrong with this. OP are you a fag? Why don't you want thicc thigh qts?

>fat

She's obviously been working out pretty hard, glutes and quads are on point. Her tris are noticeably larger too

THICC

Itd bite your dick off in a low blood sugar induced rage

>it is a mystery

it is a mystery

healthcare shouldn't cover diseases linked to overweight or anorexia if it was preventable
everything has consequences, let them feel them

looks like this was started for girls who beat anerexia. I'm sure there is a few days girls that coopted it but from the first few tweets this seams harmless and I'm too lazy to look into this further/don't care

thanks, OP, found tons of stuff for the fap folder.

It really doesn't take much to convince women to post pictures of their bums on the internet, does it?

They mean muscle weight

sauce

Has anyone ever uncovered the mystery? It has such a pleasant little tune.

I'd rather fuck chelsea then a robot. most guys would. sexbots will never be a thing.
The more you know...

1,800 likes on a Kikebook/Instakike post from a presenting female is literally nothing. Like seriously it's the equivalent of a YouTube channel with 50 lifetime views.

THICC thread?

will we ever be invited to this party?