What are you doing to improve your life, Sup Forums?

What are you doing to improve your life, Sup Forums?

Masturbating to 2d women exclusively

becoming more of a doer than a studier.

I've ingested knowledge about how to do so much for years upon years. It's about time I actually did something.

getting aids and listening to skrillex

god damn that hairline

You're on a bike!

Kick boxing

Embedding razor blades under my fingernails so I will have them available when day of the slitty slitty slit slits arrives

Selling weed.

Sup Forums

Taking finasteride and minoxodil so my hairline doesn't look like that in 2 years

I bought 20 lottery tickets today

I'm getting worse and just have 15/100 amount of will power. Ought to be sent to a work camp desu

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

What is he doing these days?

This

I'm glad people are still memeing this faggot. We should wish him happy trump presidency

Reading more, in addition to continuing going to class.
I just feel really stupid sometimes though. I feel like I don't retain anything that I read at all. Ok, maybe I'll remember like a vague reference to something, but then I'll have to go back and look. Same for a lot of what I learn.

I've just been feeling to stupid lately, and I feel like I've been slowly growing in anxiety over the past few months. I feel a really mellow uneasiness ever time I think about going to class or work. I think there's something wrong with me

Nothing

What's the point?

Despair for the future?

Atoning for being pic related

Nothing that faggot is doing. Thats for damn sure

please help me stop coming here

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

No man, it's not even like that. I have this uneasy feeling in my self every time I think about the near future in respect to my classes or work. I don't want to go or do anything, but I have to. The obligations are hanging over me and it's beginning to make me really, really anxious. I feel stressed.

Eating better, working out, learning a martial art, getting a new computer, and /going back/.

Are you kidding me!?