Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_illusion
youtube.com/watch?v=FmoiwjXepHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally autism speaks, the post

harder to photo shop

You don't understand just how fucking far away it is.

That's some classic aussie shitposting

How can Australian boys even compete?

The moon is pretty dangalang far away from the Earth, my friend from down-undah

I dunno if you noticed but the moon is pretty far away man.

is it meant as a joke?

if the moon orbits the earth, why is there an average distance? and why is the sun the size of earth? this is just fake news kys

Yeah, but why does the moon look bigger from the Earth than the Earth does from the moon? Checkmate, atheists.

because the moon is a sphere the light it reflects is conical which results in it appearing closer than it really is. It's also why planets lightyears away can look like stars.

Thats venus you dip!

they are decent CGIs if you compare them to shits done in the 80s by Pixar.

AEIOU

our Moon doesn't reflect light, it produces its own cold light.

Elliptical orbit. It's not a perfect circle; it is closer or father depending on where it is in the orbit.

see

JOHN MADDEN

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Earth is flat!

Here comes another Chinese earthquake

ebrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbr

that's an interesting theory, I would like to learn a little more about it.

xixixixixixixixixixixixixixixxixixixiixix

So the moon, which is smaller than the earth.. Looks huge from earth, yet from the moon the earth looks small... Makes sense.. And that picture was proven a fake.. The earth was pasted in.

The atmosphere has a lens effect. Moon doesn't have it so you see the real distance

john madden

fpbp

CIA pls go, ur memes r dum

No, but why does the moon look bigger when you look at it from earth, and the earth look smaller when you look at it from the moon? The earth should look much bigger from the vantage point of the moon, than the moon looks from the vantage point of the earth, should it not? I've never thought of this, but it doesn't make any sense. Is there some sort of physics explanation that makes this possible? Maybe due to the reflection of the sun, or some such?

YouTube it. People have done experiments

>and why is the sun the size of earth?

Top right is a relative size comparrison.
If the earth and moon were that close together they would collide pretty quickly.
Also, you would notice some pretty strange gravity effects, tides would be Fucking huge.
Scientists have never claimed them to be that close together.

Basically you're a Fucking moron

Ive been ignoring threads like these considering them as the bait they are but after seeing the 99th someone in here must really believe earths flat.

The easiest way for a non educated person to scatter their doubts about earth being flat, is to make them look up to the night sky. All surrounding planets stars Suns moons and large Asteroids are ROUND. Now if you don't believe me buy a telescope. U don't even need a good one.

So far so good.

Now, you will notice that different "round" spots are being lit up by something right?

That's the sun. But the sun does not cast a laser pointer like ray of light on a surface. It shines in a cone. Use your lightbulb at home to double check on that one. If it lights up you room like a disco all msg me asap.

Now how can undirected light only light up a 360° surface that turns all the time
>check with your little cousins telescope again

Either God has thrown a slice of cheddar on your flat earths ceiling or I'm right and all other objects surrounding us have a spherical form.

But since we are so special earth is the only flat coin like object in the universe.

>basically your brain is shit
describing most of Sup Forums

>Why is the sun the size of the earth.

Oh my fucking god you make all of us look fucking retarded, who did you vote for you fucking mongoloid.

At least there aren't many Euros on right now.

Cold light, is that a new kind of energy that the government doesn't want me to know about?

Its over NASA is finished! Now that people see the light the african intellectuals will finally be able to finish that elevator to the moon they've been dreaming about!
The kangz return!

>why does the earth look smaller when you look at it from the moon
it doesn't, it literally doesn't

>mfw I read another flatfag thread
riddle me this retards, if the earth is flat, why is LITERALLY every other celestial body a spheroid? even the ones who are exponentially larger than the earth even if it was a flat plane

>making the earth the sole flat plane
what did God mean by this?

holla holla get dolla

god, what a perfect pussy

>We Wuz Kangz: Sup Forums Edition

it orbits in an oval, retard

You didn't know the moon is a hologram? Jeeez. Look up lunar wave.

here comes another chinese earthquake abrbrbrbrrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrrbrbrbrbbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbbrbrbrbbrbrbrb

>Well Sup Forums?

The Moon is further away from the Earth than the Earth is far away from the Moon.

the moon is literally 384,400 km away from the earth

this has my interest and my synapses firing.

>and why is the sun the size of earth

That's Venus you you retard.

JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN

This is your average trump supporter, ladies and gentlemen

This ACTUALLY made me think.

>you make all of us look fucking retarded

but you all are

says some third world shitter

They aren't all you ever see are circular reflections of light and light radiates from a point so sunbursts and lens flares generally look like circles.

The earth is about 3x larger than the moon, so it should appear 3x larger in the sky from the surface of the moon. But the moon is extremely small in the night sky, you can block it with a penny at arms distance. The earth would be bigger but not horizon dominating.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_illusion

says some tyrone

AEIOUAEIOUAEIOUAEIOUAEIOUAEIOUAEIOUAEIOUAEIOUAEIOUAEIOUAEIOUAEIOUAEIOUAEIOU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>he thinks black americans are smart enough to go on Sup Forums

They are to busy shooting each other and committing crime to lurk here

Que?

Welcome to the joke

Now fuck off back to Sup Forums nigger.

I think just once, before I die, I would like to see the night sky that isnt lit up by modern lights.

>Now fuck off back to Sup Forums nigger

what i said must have been true, why else such asspain

I never considered that... The Earth in the Lunar sky should be considerably larger than the moon in the earth sky. About what, 6 diameters greater? It would be quite a spectacular site I imagine.

>Still here
>Didn't leave
>Muh assmad

:(

>[sings soviet anthem]

Kafkatrapping is so 2011, eesti-user, go back to pretending you're a Nordic nation

We never went to the moon

Watch as NASA admits numerous times that even today we lack the ability to send humans past low earth orbit

youtube.com/watch?v=FmoiwjXepHM

I've seen that in Big Bend, Texas
It was absolutely unique experience, being in the middle of Chisos Basin and seeing picrelated

Niggers

You seem too fast for an Estonian. Nice proxy.

Trying this hard

Why do you reply if you hate me? :)

I complimented your proxy, faggot.

The moon is millions of meters away you fucking dolts.

STEEEEVEEEEE

STEVE MAAADDEEENN....

WOMEN'S SHOES!

no you didn't

Earths radius is roughly 4 times the moons

Viewing the earth from the moon, the earth should appear roughly 4 times larger than the moon appears from earth

Correct?

because the way light portrays it

like everything in the universe, the way we perceive the light an object gives off is how we see it , this can also lead to illusions

as in the brighter something appears the closer it may seem

autism it is, distance of the moon is screwed up kido.

Staph bullying Estii

I want to plunge into her freedom, if you understand my innuendo about having sexual relations with this drawn character.

Correct, assuming we're talking about 4x longer radius and not 4x larger volume. Radius is the important measurement here.

I know this is a beight thread
but the sun is only twice as large in the sky as on earth when viewed from mercury
minute size differences in the diameter of celestial objects pale in comparison to the literally astronomical distances separating them, this thread is too autism to even argue against because if it isn't obviously wrong National Autism Awareness Month 2017 in United States of America will start on
Saturday, April 1

>No stars in space despite the fact there is no atmosphere to refract sunlight

Checkmate round earthers. The earth is flat and everything in the sky is a projection.

this guy gets it

>advanced supercomputers that can do hundreds of quadrillions of computations per second
>space travel is impossible in 2017 and no manned mission to the moon is planned ever again
>all we had were simple adding machines where everything had to be done by hand in 1969
>went to the moon and walked around and took pictures like it was nothing
Yeah no sane person would believe we actually landed on the moon.

it's day on the sun; the camera's exposure is too low for stars to show up.

Take a photography course or something.

if you aren't posting ironically how the fuck do you think the moon doesn't have an atmosphere, and that an atmosphere would stop us from seeing stars?
You see stars at night and the atmosphere is still there, how fucking dense can you be?

The moon looks different sizes depending on the date and time. It can even look bigger than the sun. Go outside of your basement sometime.

The cold war ended 26 years ago faggot

Thats the thing. That light has to travel through our thick atmosphere and make it to us. In space it doesnt have that handicap and yet, they are not there.

The moon does have an atmosphere but it's incredibly thin

Are you a complete retard? The moon is 1/4 the size of the earth. So from the moon the earth would look 4x bigger than the moon, Not 10000X bigger.

>why is the sun the size of earth?

It's just the core nigga, there are more flames surrounding it than atoms in the core, so you get the idea.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA