WE ARE THE JEWS NOW

theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/22/white-house-in-talks-to-move-us-embassy-to-jerusalem

WE ARE THE JEWS NOW Sup Forums

Put on your fucking MAGA Yamika!

How does it feel to be a partt of the fucking MASTER RACE!

This is how we bring unity and solve the Jewish question.

WE BECOME ONE WITH THE JEWS!

OIY VEY! Lets use niggers as our slaves and attack dogs!

Lets rule the banking industry and make our nation wealthy!

Lets fucking guilt shame everyone anytime they challenge us by saying REMEMBER THE 6 TRILLION WHO DIED IN THE SHOAH GOY!

WE
ARE
THE
JEWS
NOW

Find your local temple and join ASAP!
JOIN YOUR LOCAL TEMPLE AND REAP THE SWEET YIDDISH REWARDS!

It is like a Freemasons group, but it is way way fucking cooler!

POST YOUR JEWISH WAIFU!

Imagine if Hitler and the Jews teamed up?

We would be exploring the Universe right now!

WE CAN CHANGE HISTORY IN THIS MOMENT!

Embrace the kikery! For once just try to be a kike and see how it feels?

>pissed off palestine raids and shoots up Jeuruseum & rapes all the women because this was done outside of a peace deal

We are truly living in the best timeline. I can see This mission being added to Call of Duty

COME HOME JEWISH MAN

Jesus was a maxist communist cuck. HE HAD TO BE CRUCIFIED!

Just like Muslims have to be crucified!

HOLY WAR GOYIM!

UNITE WITH THE JEWS FOR THE GREATEST HOLY WAR OF THIS PLANETS HISTORY!

The pope betrayed you! He sold you out!

He lays the ancestry and culture of a billion souls at the feet of the Muslims.

Entrusted with the keys to the front gate, he swings it wide open and pushed the fighting age male sharia Trojan horse into the courtyard.

Abandon this false betrayer! This false idol!

does it REALLY matter that palestinians or israelites even have their own countries? seriously, why can't israel and palestine unify into one nation state under democratic rule, and the world police intervene if the unified nation state continues apartheid? we created the dual-nation state system to create peace in the middle east yet neither are happy. FORCE THEM TO LIVE SIDE BY SIDE UNDER ONE FAIR SYSTEM. then tell them to fuck right off and figure out their domestic issues so that we can figure out our own shit.

support jerusalem as israels capitol. israel annexes palestine. israel plays fair or the west intervenes via sanctions. congratulations, you've just solved israel.

Palestine wants their own state, but they want Jerusulum to be their capitol. They refuse to build a state unless they get all of the land they lost in the 60's or 70's when they invaded israel.

Muzzies, if God wanted you to have that land he would not have allowed the Jews to beat you.

This is going to be fucking pottery.

who gives a shit what either israel or palestine wants? ive asked people before what they think of israel's apartheid. they said they don't know anything about israel or what apartheid even means. 95% of westerners would only say "oh fuck the situation is unstable and i feel anxious about my own country's security" if israel nuked palestine off the face of the earth or vice versa. if we support israel taking jerusalem into their own hands, israel will continue to undermine palestine until it annexes it completely. all the while we just spot check them for inequality.

we gave them almost a century to figure their shit out and work together peacefully, and look where we are now. fuck the middle east, just give the most powerful guy what it wants and make sure the damage is within reasonable bounds, and keep nukes out of their hands. let the winner take it all and rebuild it into a nation that can contribute to global society instead of sit around in bronze age conditions fucking goats all day. your temporary feelings of hurr durr my own country are completely outweighed by the interests of the west

I hope we nuke the fuck out of Mecca and stir up 1 billion muzzies who will then be forced to pray towards the direction of a radiated glass crater in the fucking ground.

The Arabs and Persians were once an amazing and proud people. The ideology of Islam sent them back to the fucking stone ages.

It is better to wipe them out than to allow them to continue on like that, like a slobbering retarded mongoloid.

They need to get the "Of Mice And Men" treatment.

>COME HOME JEWISH MAN

Kek

>when they invaded israel.

what the fuck are you goin on about jew cunts stole it from them trust me my nation was the one that planted them there.

>inb4 but it was jewish before that

biggest lying dirt bags in the fuckin planet in charge of our history books, jee i wonder

The Jews are great opponents on the global chess board.

Worthy opponents.

The muzzies act like a pigeon shitting all over the board knocking the pieces over.

The Jews fucking you Britcucks up and blew up your embassy/hotel and kicked you the fuck out.

You got wrecked.

But christ Britbongs, when was the last time you didn't get wrecked?

(British voice of David Attenborough)

When the parasite realizes its host is dying - it tries to switch to a new one...

Observe the tactics of the Jew, as it tries to befriend Whites and Republicans after it sense the sinking ship of neo-liberalism and identity politics. Lets listen to its sounds...

"MUH SHEKELS"
"Nothing personal goy..SQUACCK! Oy vey!"

Ah. Truly a fascinating creature. With the ability to make countless threads, much like OPs.

let's just nuke everyone who isn't white and call it a day. all our women would be like "dude what the fuck" at first but then they'd shift dramatically to being subservient to the alpha males that said "diversity was a mistake" with the turn of a few hundred keys. nonwhites would be forgotten in the span of a few decades, cited only in the history books as "once a thing, but no longer"

>white-house-in-talks-to-move-us-embassy-to-jerusalem
fucking 10/10

DEUS VULT
E
U
S

V
U
L
T

As if no one saw this coming. Congrats Sup Forums on being the a Jewish bitch.

Stupid pol. You can't jew the Jews. They are always three steps ahead of you.

Fucking kek

>I hope we nuke the fuck out of Mecca
>Christianity, Religion of Peace
Mecca is in Saudi Arabia, one of the US' biggest allie.

I've actually thought about this before
>white nationalists convert to judaism
>instead of advocating white supremacy advocate Jewish supremacy
>push for Jewish nationalism, literally zionists
>no longer have to carry the dead weight of useless white trash and liberal scum
>still advocate for subjugation of inferior races.
>suddenly immune to all nazi accusations because muh 6 gorillion
>Gain access to that sweet Jewish nepotism
>get to claim status as underrepresented minority

I literally cant find a problem with this

you either die a goy or live long enough to see yourself become the jew

Sup Forums was always the Jews.
pic related

Except the feminists and leftists are 100% against Israel and want to mass import hundreds of thousands of fighting age male Shatia Syrian refugees into the U.S.

Oy gevalt! We can't allow that, fellow poljew! Think of all the antisemitism we'd be importing.

Maybe we could set up some sort of camps for them?

In our effort to defeat kikes, have we become them? We're basically using the tactics Jewry did in the early-mid 20th century to establish itself in the West.

>be a small, marginalized group (ethnonationalists) among a greater whole
>primary weapon is influence, persuasion, and manipulation using electronic media
>influence tactics include fake and exaggerated opponents to turn normies against them
>we have to conceal our identities and leanings or else face social penalties (i.e. "name the jew and he recoils")
>the rising politicians of our day (the populist right) are avoiding criticizing us too directly in order to curry our favor and take advantage of our support and influence
>seek to subvert and destroy the establishment philosophy (cultural liberalism) of our time
>specifically target young people using satirical, edgy, catchy popular entertainment (memes)

I'm a jew?

wheres' my hot jewish wife then?

>yfw all of us have been Jews all along planning for this moment and you are the only non-Jew

I wonder who could be behind...

alot of anti-semite aryan goys after the war unironically did just that...

same goes for russian, kavkaz and uzbek "jews" of the USSR

heck