What do you guys think of this?

What do you guys think of this?

I can buy that the mall crowd was smaller because of protestors blocking checkpoints, but how could it be that both parking demand was lower AND metro demand was lower?

I'm perfectly willing to believe the inaugural crowd for Trump was smaller than Obama's. I also think his press secretary and spokespeople insisting otherwise is fucking stupid, and Kellyanne Conway is an idiot. However turning this into a popularity contest is childish, and the outlets that distributed those comparison pictures while probably snickering under their breath doesn't impress me.

That's what I'm thinking desu. Honestly, Sup Forums could have come up with a better response to media's criticism about crowd size (demographics, 90% liberal DC, conservatives having jobs). Pretty disappointed with Trump's press people desu

None of it would matter if Spicer hadn't gone up there and said "HURR DURR NO IT WAS DA BIGGEST EVERRR". No it wasn't. It was never going to be. You won't beat numbers of a black president in a high population black town of majority democrats. Especially the first black president.

It was a stupid point, made by even stupider people faking pictures on facebook. But engaging it by saying "NU UHH IT WAS BIGG" is fucking retarded. Shit like this is why important shit will never be accomplished.

Blog rant over.

WHO CARES?
enough of us supported him to vote him in, why do we care how many people left their jobs to see the live inauguration?

Who ready for 8 years of the petty media trying to prove Trump wrong on every little minute detail out of spite?

>more leftists near the liberal bureaucrat capital of the country flocked to the inauguration of a turbo liberal bureaucrat than the inauguration of the man who said he wants to drain said shithole

This doesn't bother me as much as the fact that the legacy media blatantly cherrypicked pics of Trump's inauguration hours before the event started.

>Obama's inauguration didn't require tickets
>Trump's did require tickets
>more people watched Trump's inauguration through all forms of media than any other in recent history

FAKE NEWS

you can't really blame Trump completely, though. He was right when he said the crowd reached all the way to the Washington Monument. The media outlets were the one who stirred shit in the first place trying to make it seem like nobody came.

>implying the lugenpresse will survive that long

This.

If you want to say it was the most watched inauguration, sure. If you want to say it was the most-attended Republican nomination, that's fine. If you want to say that the media tried to portray the inaugural attendence as smaller than it actually was, that's fine too.

But there were obviously more people at Obama's inauguration, and it makes a lot of sense. D.C. is 90% democrat and 50% black. By denying obvious facts, you lose credibility. It's not worth it. Just move on to something important.

not going to happen.
kek has spoken.

>Antifa shuts down 1/3rd of the entrances to get in
>Entrances to get in that weren't there when Obama was inaugurated
>Meanwhile a crazy amount of people are in town for a pre-planned protest the following day, staying in hotels and taking up parking
>People who already booked everything because they were going one way or another (i.e. if Hillary won, it'd be a shit ton of women supporting first woman President, if Trump won it becomes a protest)
>March on Saturday and not Friday when people are off work
>In a city that voted 90% against the candidate

Really sent a ripple through my brainwaves.

The winner doesn't have to prove anything to the looser.

The Trump supporters already won, there is very little reason, aside from celebration, for them to come.

It is only natural that the looser gets more people on the street.

>being surprised that Trump's inauguration had smaller crowds than Obama's
>thinking that it matters at all
You know the inauguration is held in fucking D.C., right? It's kind of amazing Trump had the crowd that he got since they probably all came across state lines to attend.

I partially agree - I believe Trump had a smaller crowd, although not the minuscule crowd that's being claimed (193k).

Trump had 30.6m tv viewers vs Obama09's 36.5m, however, Trump also had 21m viewers watching the inauguration via live/web streams, something that wasn't really around back in 2009.

So overall, Trump had by far the greatest audience in inaugural history.

Of course it will last. The mainstream media is controlled by the richest men in the world and knowledge IS power, so even if viewership got don't to literally nothing, they would keep the corpse fresh - just picture the mainstream media is Weekend at Bernies

>DC is 90%+ democrat and significantly black
>Obama has disproportionately high metro numbers as a result since locals use the metro
No surprise there

Idk when thousands of protesters are threatening for the purge, you'd think it's best to stay home

It's cold with the high likelihood of getting attacked by "protestors" threatening the inauguration in liberal DC.

I'd be more surprised if the physical turnout was actually higher than Obama.

The attack now is that this is a petty issue. It's not. The media psyop is important to defeat. It should be called out at every turn. Not doing so is what enables the subversion of "comedy shows" to destroy our republic. Nothing is harmless. It's all meant to subvert.