Drumpf is not my president

Drumpf is not my president.

You are British

So yes

Of course he is not your president Mohammad.

I'm sorry Bong, not everyone can be tired of winning.

Try harder next time.

More non-Americans did not vote for Trump than vote for him.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

We the KKK endorses Hillary Clinton, the one who arms Arabs who kill ni**ers in Libya.

everything you said is common sense, except for climate change and immigrants make america great.

non european immigrants are making the country shit.

>Leaf

You are right... at least until we invade you

>climate change is real

It's things like this, libs plastering their ideologies everywhere (not to mention Gender Studies majors lecturing me about science as a STEM major) that make me really think Climate Change is a hoax.

Well considering you're a fucking britbong, yes, this is true.

No shit sherlock. Your a lime. Go back to your queen.

>love is love
I guess. Also grass is green, or maybe brown.

>black lives matter
I wish black people thought so

>climate change is real
Yes climate has changed many times through out history and will continue to change even after humans are no longer on this planet.

>immigrants make america great
Legal immigrants with skills make America great.

>women's rights are human rights
Then men's rights are human rights too. How about the right to not pay child support if a woman refuses to have an abortion.

> Love is love

Whenever I see that phrase I always think of a 40-year old man with his 6-year old girlfriend and calling me a bigot for thinking they shouldn't belong together.

Two of those statements are correct

If the Hildabeast won, we would see that as the new addition to the LGBT....group

>immigrants make america great

Yes, LEGAL IMMIGRANTS. Fuck off you stupid fucking leftists, even Trump is fine with LEGAL immigration. It's the illegals who are the problem.

There's overwhelming proof that climate change is real. You might argue on the human impact on it and it being a natural earth rhythm but the fact is that climate has changed in the past few decades is undeniable.

From what i seen from anti Trump protests, Trump haters are litteraly gays, lesbos, niggers and muslims.
Before those protests happened i thought it were just pol memes.

That is the ideology at its lowest level. They are trying to normalize pedophilia quite recently. Disturbing trend.

Don't they already have a P in their full version of the LGBT acronym? Could have sworn it stood for pedophilia

so much cancer in one picture
honestly its fucking crazy

>>love is love
>I guess. Also grass is green, or maybe brown.

get married. dont. fuck eachother's butts. whatever, just leave me alone.

>>black lives matter
>I wish black people thought so

kek, but tru

>>climate change is real
>Yes climate has changed many times through out history and will continue to change even after humans are no longer on this planet.

humans are filth and are destroying this planet far greater than non-sentient animals/nature could ever do.

>>immigrants make america great
>Legal immigrants with skills make America great.

yup

>>women's rights are human rights
>Then men's rights are human rights too. How about the right to not pay child support if a woman refuses to have an abortion.
before you do that, you gotta keep abortion legal, and make it universally available.

BORN TO DIE
WORLD IS A FUCK
Kill em all 1989
I am trashman
410,757,864,530 DEAD COPS

Someone please shoop the flag to say this

Wtf is y'alls problem? The man is democratically elected, yet you run arrunding and sport all sorts od shit about him being a brutal diktator. Fucking kys, commies. You are a theat to democracy.

Fuck autocorrect