REPEAL Hart-Celler

Can it be done anons? Can we favor white immigration once again? Can we stop the hispanic horde?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jfMziujb92M
youtube.com/watch?v=84aIX8UPklI
discord.gg/HZr4w
youtube.com/watch?v=3YxaaGgTQYM
youtube.com/watch?v=8yvGCAvOAfM
youtube.com/watch?v=4Kvd-uquuhI
youtube.com/watch?v=0t37cSLZqYY
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
youtube.com/watch?v=4MQhKOX69p4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is important, why won't anyone answer? REEEEEEEEEEEE

JAJAJAJAJA

WERE TAKING BACK OUR LAND GRINGO

Answer foolsss

HERE U GO PUTA

>JAJAJAJAJA
>WERE TAKING BACK OUR LAND GRINGO

leave because our government is too cucked to do anything

Hispanics are white.

who fucking knows, this country is going to be an African shit heap with a few elites and the whites and other browns in complete shit as the shit skins allow for those elites to rule/

Waiting for the "white" hispanic to sperg out

good job spic. You learned ENGLISH!!!

Why not take back Central America?
It was once apart of Mexico

THIS ESE

pretty redundant, you have no power over the Mexicanization of the US.

No, it will be like Brazil more than anything.

Unless Trump does something(which is possible) we will undoubtedly turn into Mexico.

Yes, like Africa.

no you wont

that's where you're wrong paco. trump is going to destroy you. when you allied with muslims in your minority movement you ate the poison pill and are doomed to get fucked.

The Brazilian favelas have their own special pizazz to it.

Yes, like Africa, worse than south africa that had a defined and culturally unified White population, our indentity and culture will be mixed like brazilian and all whiteness will cease to exist creating the dark ages.

When Hispanics were 1-2% of us population they legitimately were all considered white

But can trump change the immigration system to save whites?

youtube.com/watch?v=jfMziujb92M

there is no salvation for whites, the Jews have decided that whiteness must end, and so our time has to an end and we begin the end of all time as we know it as we begin an age without a future.

youtube.com/watch?v=84aIX8UPklI

Hello fellow white man thanks for sticking up for me

The way Europe is going I'd be skeptical to let a bunch of cucks in. Theyll just instigate the leftists. Maybe Eastern Europeans.

Or how about no one

Eastern Europeans are exactly who we need to immigrate.

That works. We need to sort out this whole fucking country first. It's like we let a bunch of children in charge. They ran around with crayons and got sticky shit all over the carpet.

I wonder who can be behind this post.

If we immigrate no one, the hispanics will take over.

discord.gg/HZr4w

GET IN HERE NOW

COORDINATING TO PUSH BACK AGAINST SJW GROUPS

WHITE TEAM CHANNEL IS FOR PSYOPS/REDPILLING NORMIES TECHNIQUES

RED TEAM IS CYBER OPS/ MEME WARFARE

BLUE TEAM IS COUNTERINTEL/POLITICAL SCHEMING/SECURITY

discord.gg/HZr4w

JOIN A TEAM TODAY

I feel like they would be better because they are more skeptical of communism than when we first let them in, before WW1.

Asians work hard, but then they get involved in university and start pushing the racism card.

The Alsatian, The Norman, The English, The Welsh, The Cornish, The Iberian, The Saxon, The Bavarian, The Austrian, The French, The Breton, The Swiss, The Lombard, The Venetian, The Genoan, The Roman, The Napoles, The Greek, The Swede, The Norwegian, The Icelander, The Danish, The Frisian, The Wallon, The Flemish, The Netherlandish, The Polish, The Hungarian, The Serbian, The Slovenian, The Slovakian, The Russian, The Ukrainian, The Belarusian, The Finnish, The Estonian, The Latvian, The Lithuanian, The Croatian, The Bulgarian, The Romanian.

All of these tribes and more are targeted for extermination and genocide, the American White man, the Australian White man, the New Zealander White man, it matters not what continent whiteness is, the Jew will seek it out and try to end us, my dear peoples comrades, it is not offensive to pick up a shield.

youtube.com/watch?v=3YxaaGgTQYM

>Our time has ended
>We must stop the kikes

Pick one rabbi you aren't fooling anyone.

what is this bs

I merely state what is occurring and that you should take care of the magnitudes of nonsense targeted to harm our peoples comrades births, lives, religion, identity, and such..

youtube.com/watch?v=8yvGCAvOAfM

Have a shield with all concepts and ideas that mention or involve our peoples.

That's all, hail my national peoples comrade.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Kvd-uquuhI

>discord.gg/HZr4w
expired

lol surprise surprise

On the contrary, I think it's best for European whites to STAY OUT of America because those that come here will become mixed into the Brazil 2.0 melting pot erasing all white genetics. The U.S. is doomed, yes, even with Trump. Trump will delay the inevitable favelas, but it will happen.

Because it's shit. They want the white man's prosperous land.

Nah kill yourself nigger, we need the whites to replace shitskins anyways.

Also
>MUH MELTING POT
Is only a jewish excuse for europeans not to come to the states if their country is kek'd.

Hopefully revolutionary rises up not from our corrupt and controlled political process but from the peoples will and our national peoples comrade formed unions which are unbreakable and form a shield and phalanx against the will of the enemy from penetrating until we make the push and force our will.

youtube.com/watch?v=0t37cSLZqYY

The country with the most whites is the US. It must not be allowed to fall.

>Giving rabbi schlomowitz a response for saying that whites shouldn't move to the states because his kike propaganda says so

This really tickles my pickles

>that shit feel when your parents immigrated to America from mexico in the nineteenth century only to watch all the shit follow them

they all need to fucking die we need to bomb a lakers game or something

We can not fall, if the whites in the US falls then the peoples suffer a terrible blow unheard of in history, if the Union of States fall all 50 of our states, then the rest of the White States in Europe will shortly fall and we will have darkness after a long time of light.

youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g

Move out you fucking shitskin, Nobody wants you here.

I agree with what you've said but please stop posting those autistic music videos.

Hispanics are just going to get BLEACHED over the next 100 years here.

The Union requires a period of peoples authoritarianism to undermine the dictatorship of capital and authoritarianism of the Jew and other powers, true democracy and liberty of the people will not be touched only the power of mass mobilization of capital and key political positions which requires an authoritarian state free from the will of capital of the nation.

youtube.com/watch?v=4MQhKOX69p4

>white immigration
The white race is dead

If they are stopped maybe. If they keep coming in these numbers it will be the other way around.

>acting like trump didn't win