Cuckiefornia has death penalty?

wtf? NY truly is the most cucked, then, amirite?

Other urls found in this thread:

deathpenaltyinfo.org/images/NevadaCosts.jpg
deathpenaltyinfo.org/images/sacbee.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NY has always been the most cucked. An entire state utterly and completely controlled by 1 city? Even CA requires a handful of cities to be a libturd bastion.

Why should the State be able to take my life?

Oh I don't know Mahmoud, maybe because you raped someone, murdered them, chopped their body up, and then ate them.

That's clearly someone deserving of a life sentence, yes sirree.

this. fpbp.

honestly, they should make nyc it's on state. seperate it from the rest of new york it's not fair for the rest of the people in the land of new york to be controlled by 1 city. especially if it's so far in one direction (left) 99% of the time.

Personally, I prefer the idea of a Life Sentence, since it implies that the person will have a LONG time to think about what they did.

If you just kill them, it's over quickly.

Plus, with a life sentence, if it turns out later that the wrong person was convicted, you can do some thing to mitigate the harm to the wrongly convicted.

well since its all about punishment why don't we torture them as well?

Where did I say they should be tortured? I just thought that they should spend a long time reflecting on what they did, and how things could have gone differently.

Why now allow them the time to realize what they did and repent? It won't help them in this life, but it might not be completely worthless.

death penalties are also more costly
deathpenaltyinfo.org/images/NevadaCosts.jpg
also what's the fucking point of the death penalty anymore, it's a shit deterrent
deathpenaltyinfo.org/images/sacbee.gif
and who the fuck cares how they're punished theyre equally shit if you're short sighted enough to care about that, and serve the purpose of removing criminals from society

>endless appeals

The United States executed 20 people last year.

We sentence FAR MORE than that. Just looking at the list, the shortest amount of time one of those 20 people spent on death row was seven years.

It took seven years to execute somebody who was sentenced to death.

Of all the states on OP's map, only 4 of them actually executed somebody last year. FL, GA, MO, and TX.

I say we just give up on the death penalty. I'm all for executing people who deserve it, but it's just not responsible anymore. The burden of proof for trials seeking the death penalty is much higher.

Case in point: Casey Anthony. They probably could have convicted that woman of premeditated murder. But they sought the death penalty. The burden of proof was too high and she got off.

they already spend years in the waiting line

more than enough time to review the case and see if they get it

I mean come on, even in the US and Japan very few people actually get the penalty. No reason why people 100% proven to be guilty shouldn't get it (because it's banned cause it might in some situation be used wrongly).

Say some retard livestreams himself raping and murdering an entire family and is 100% undeniably guilty, why should he not get capital'ed because soem otehr cases are uncertain?

people who manage to get life sentences are not capable of self-reflection

they're literally only more costly because we make them so

because durrr he needs to be forced to reflect on his actions

this, that's the definition of not an argument

In China they might just shoot someone dead.

In Japan it's only mass-murderers who get the rope, etc.

Anti-capital punishment campaigners are the ones who made it expensive.

Now I'm not even for capital punishment for every murderer out there, but when you have cases where someone is 100% knwon to be guilty without reasonable doubt (i.e. ), the crime is even worse than usual (as in Japan, mass murderers, for ex) and the criminal shows no sign of remorse or giving a fuck, I cannot see a good argument against him getting the death penalty.

Only good argumetns would be moral ones, but those are less common (afaik even the catholic church is not against the punsihment in theory/essence, only says it's no longer necessary to apply it today, i.e. in some shitty place with no better alternative in maybe th past, its ok)

On top of that, here in California we just rejected another ballot initiative to repeal the death penalty, while at the same time passing one speeding up the process.

Its one of the few things that gives me hope that this state can be turned around. That and the fact we voted against fag marriage as well, even though in the end activist judges won that battle.

oh and one can argue death is the easy way out, this isn't an argument you double nigger, and when taxpayer money goes to this shit there better be a better fucking reason than I personally prefer it
what are you talking about?
that's not an argument, it's still more expensive, and sure they're more expensive because, gee, you'd like to make sure the guy you kill isn't innocent before killing them

the actual taxpayer (definitely not you) obviously prefers it despite faggots like you making it cost more so go cry about it.

You're now a triple nigger
Impressive four posts and I'm yet to find an argument? I wouldn't mind seeing the death penalty used on you believe me

California is the most cucked.
A redpill couldn't even cure their autism, it's so bad.

too bad if you were in charge all you could do is make me self-reflect for a thousand years