Russia set to move closer to decriminalize domestic violence

>In Russia, giving one's spouse a slap is nothing extraordinary for many people. This week, the Russian parliament is expected to take a step closer toward decriminalizing it altogether.
>Battery is a criminal offense in Russia, but nearly 20 percent of Russians openly say they think it is sometimes OK to hit a spouse or a child. In a bid to accommodate conservative voters, deputies in the lower house of parliament have given initial approval to a bill eliminating criminal liability for domestic violence that stops short of serious bodily harm or rape.
>If the measure passes its second reading in the Duma on Wednesday, when the draft can be changed, approval in the third and final reading would be a foregone conclusion. From the Duma, it would proceed to the upper house, largely a rubber-stamp body, and then to President Vladimir Putin's desk.
yahoo.com/news/russia-set-move-closer-decriminalize-domestic-violence-071739318.html
Kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GXkJEZxDGSo
youtube.com/watch?v=GiVs05yq9-o
youtube.com/watch?v=ylPZKU-sny8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In other words, slowly giving the males back it's lost rights.

Im moving. Is russian hard to learn?

Based. Its even what women want here. They are out right now protesting for sharia law so lets do it one step at a time. First being able to beat their asses again.

>always wanted to slap a Russian bitch.

Domestic violence laws break apart families. Hopefully they get repealed here too. Battery is battery there should be no additional penalty that busts up families associated with it.

>giving one's spouse a slap
I don't understand that. You could injure her. Why not just give her a spanking? More fun too.

Дa

Its a slap tou stupid fucking leaf. You dont pummel her, you slap her.

youtube.com/watch?v=GXkJEZxDGSo

based Putin

Trump will never top this

sometimes you just got to slap a bitch

Stop being a fucking retard. It will still count as assault, they're just not calling it domestic violence anymore.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>Its a slap tou stupid fucking leaf.
Yeah but you can't injure someone slapping them on the butt. It's like it's made for that. If she learns not to resist anyway.
>You dont pummel her, you slap her.
The face is fragile. I wouldn't want to slap a woman on the face. Not my wife anyway.
Just spank her.

Once all those new charter schools start offering Russian instead of French you'll see similar stuff here in the states. Usually Bible belt and southern states, but many right wingers will want those rights everywhere. What a nightmare.

Good. Women need to be beat into submission. And eventually replaced with pic related.

Mummy actually devotes her current activity to make punishment for domestic violence more severe.

Absurd laws are under scrutiny all the time, it's not forbidden.

quality journalism there folks

>Not my wife anyway.
Your bull does it quite often and your wife only ask him for more

Бeй бaбy c мoлoдy, бyдeт бaбa зoлoтoм!

Stop ruining my fantasy. A man can dream.

I'm not interested in being able to hit my wife. Hopefully we can make it legal to beat the shit out of shrieking libshits though.

confirmation biased retards like yourself is why we can't have nice things

Yeah but I'm holding her hand the whole way to make sure she feels safe. If it goes too far she can let me know any time. It's different.

can confirm
you have to unlearn sounds for words
for example p sounds like an r
only like A O M T C? are the only ones that sound the same

>A O M T C? are the only ones that sound the same
Totally not.
A - ah
O - oh
T - teh
C - es, not American si

I should have specified
It sounds similar
for example H sounds like an N
C for the most part still sounds like a C in the English alphabet

C has a million way to sound in english

>country that drinks itself to death legalizing beating your wife and children
News at 11

Go ahead and try to write COCИ in English

>in the English alphabet
If you know how to pronounce the C when you are singing the A B C's that sound

>you have to unlearn sounds for words
You have to basically unlearn everything because our pronounciation has nothing to do with how the word is spelled.
Name any word and you're almost guaranteed to find some "o" turned into "a" or "e" turned into "и" or whatever.
A вoт этoт тoвapищ дeлo гoвopит.

it is still perfectly understandable when the words are pronounced verbatim as they are written

>for example p sounds like an r
>for example H sounds like an N
It comes from the Greek alphabet. Cyrillic writing system doesn't relate to Roman symbols, we didn't inverse it. We took it from the Greeks.

ρ/Ρ/p, π/Π/п, ν/Ν/н, γ/Γ/г. It's Greek, bitch.

I barely know shit about russian.
why is it every time I See a po the o sounds like an a? but every other time it sounds lik an o.
and how much of that kind of stuff is in russian?

> in democratic russia , 20% is the leading voice of change

Anyone else noticed who feels guy becomes when he grows up?

Well, actually slavic pronunciation is WAY more logical than English one where you NEED to know how to pronounce specific words. While in slavic, you can just read them and guess with 99% success

youtube.com/watch?v=GiVs05yq9-o

How long until spanking is allowed?.

I imagine the reasoning is that you do something nice for that 20% so they like you and remember the nice thing you did for them while most of the other 80% do not feel strongly about it either way.

It was never banned

he looks more like Picard, to be honest senpai

Women need, nay, want a good strong pimp hand to keep them in line. They yearn for the occaisional slap as a show of domincance from you when they're acfing up.

What they will never tell you is such a thing turns them on.

>It will once again be legal to beat the shit out of your wives

How soon can I repatriate to Russia? I have finally recognized the lost meaning of my life.

youtube.com/watch?v=ylPZKU-sny8

Don't they have designated males in Canada to give your wife spankings?

Why can't those barbarians just spank their wives like civilized people?

I think it usually depends on the vowel being stressed or not. Stressed vowels read as they are, while unstressed change into something different
For example, in "пoжa'лyйcтa" (please) the first "o" reads as "ah" because it isn't stressed, but in "пo'pкa" (spanking) the "o" remains the same and is read like "oh".
I was never banned in the first place.

kinky

Can we turn this into a Russian waifu thread?

You can get one only if you move to Russia. All Russians who moved here are bitches. All Russian girls who'd want to come with you to America will be gold-digging whores
Just forget it man

I am mostly ok with this, but I hope it won't turn into Domostroy.

LEAF

pol approves this but hates on islam for the same thing, hypocrisy

I think outright murdering your wife is still considered a bad thing in civilized nations.

i don't know why but i laughed long and hard at your comment and your little Pakistani flag.

Sweet. But no Daniel Craig?

>Be Ivan
>Be working as a vozhatiy for 4 years in summer camp for children
>Each year kids keep getting worse and worse
>Last time had to call parents of two 11-yo girls because little sluts were swearing non-stop and kept jumping on people's dicks to show their "twerking"
I wish Putin would also bring back spanking kids with rods so we could beat this nigger culture out of the little shits.

true

glad i made you laugh burger

wew lad how bad are russian couples

(I'd say it's a pretty good thing too, my man. Try it sometime.)

I wish high schools here brought back the cane sometimes.

nah i dont want womyn empowerment in my country

>Be working as a vozhatiy for 4 years in summer camp for children
I fucking hate you for reminding me about picrelated. Cyкa блядь

So just do it a little bit, don't have to dye your hair and cut off your penis.

If you don't keep your women in line they turn into whores and feminists.

Not slapping your women when they get out of line is one the the fundamental problems with western women. There's no consequences for their actions.

Every Russian man knows this

I'm pretty good at sniffing out intent. But they do age like milk, no?

I think it's because I'm imagining you're wearing a turban and robe with a stereotypical paki accent

"pul achproves zees boot hates on eeslum for dee sum ting, HIPPO CRAZY!"

tank you cum again my frend!

>I wish Putin would also bring back spanking kids with rods
Corporal punishment in public schools was banned in the middle of 19th century, it's just not our thing.

It depends. Some classy slavs know how to take care of themselves, but majority doesn't, that's a fact. They're the best at 16-23 that's for sure

When I was studying, kids would get whipped with a ruler or made to stand outside carrying two small buckets of water.

I don't know how they treat shitty kids nowadays.

Vchera, ya po-russkie ponimal

>or made to stand outside carrying two small buckets of water
Jelly of dem free forearm gainz

>made to stand outside carrying two small buckets of water.
It's like in my Japanese animes.

should I play it? I liked katawa shoujo, is it better?

Or go stand outside and do a T-pose until the end of the period.

Бля дaжe нe пpoбyй. Mнe былo 25 кoгдa я пoигpaл cнaчaлa в бeткy, a пoтoм в peлиз пoд нoвый гoд и этa "игpa" ocтaвилa caмый глyбoкий cлeд в мoeй дyшe. Myдeнь вышe вoн нaпoмнил, тaк я внoвь включил cayндтpeк и плaчy, зaливaя лeйкy бyхлoм зa 5 чacoв дo нaчaлa paбoчeгo дня.

нy paз тaк тo пoпpoбyю, хoтя apт-дизaйн пepcoнaжeй мнe нe вкaтил

Sure senpai.

Skazhite pazhalysta:
U-menya bil secs v-Melbourne c-russkoi prostitutkoi, i-teper u-menya est infektsiya

Moгy ли я тeпepь быть pyccкий бpaт

DUKHOVNOST OVERLOAD

Heт

HOW IS MY RUSSIAN

FUCK YOUR SUBJECT/OBJECT PARTICLES

It's not that bad, I could totally understand what you were trying to say. However, no one says "И тeпepь y мeня ecть инфeкция", you just made a word to word translation from English

yes

It's okayish, except "est" isn't necessary.

Why do you write everything with a - though?

no

>women 10/10
>men 2/10

What is the secret of slavic genetics?

The male is not Slavic.

He's not slav, he's caucasian

99% of beautiful Russian men died in WW2

>Women 10/10

Fucking westerners that never set foot in Eastern Europe.

Yep, we use our domesticated muslims to fight against their wild brethren, did so for hundreds of years
In exchange we allow them to build beautiful landmarks.
Anything wrong with that, senpai?

It's better to just don't know and don't experience some things.

I learned Cyrillic alphabet and pronunciations so i could read the road signs in Dayz. lol, it's actually easy.

>Domesticated Muslims
>A year ago Mudshit babysiter decapitated a baby in Moscow

If slap would be decriminalized, as sad as the state of the things is - it would only help gender equality, ironically enough as currently a woman can fuck a guy's shit up and without significant injury walk off free, but a guy slapping a girl is locked up for assault.

Sure, I won't lie, it'd be the best if both groups would be treated seriously the moment they go physically violent. But that's something I stopped realistically believe in happening anytime soon.