Which is the most based denomination of Christianity?

I'm irreligious but my dad is Catholic and I was raised in a Catholic school. I've has very little to no exposure to other forms of Christianity save for Jehovah's witness and Seventh Day Adventist.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/jointhebibleproject/videos)
sermonaudio.com/search.asp?subsetitem=Church History&subsetcat=series&keyword=Dr.^James^White&SpeakerOnly=true&includekeywords=&ExactVerse=
youtube.com/watch?v=LTSKfXzdiuE&list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

islam

Become Catholic and do whatever you need to become pope, or help install a redpilled pope that will start a new crusade.

right

As far as "based" in Sup Forums terms go, probably baptism.
There are no crusaders to start a crusade. Church and state have been separated.

Non-Denominational

baptism is a denomination?

Guessing he means Baptist.

great album tbqh

right

I recommend reading the bible(NT especially. here, this will help youtube.com/user/jointhebibleproject/videos) and watch aomin about church history before you made a choice.
sermonaudio.com/search.asp?subsetitem=Church History&subsetcat=series&keyword=Dr.^James^White&SpeakerOnly=true&includekeywords=&ExactVerse=

too bad it's the only good thing they've done also

True old school catholicism. Only thing more based is Russian orthodox. As a catholic I'd say go that route especially since your old man is.

this, sadly

judaism

>semitic religion

At the very least, check out Calvinism. Calvin stresses that one should read the ORIGINAL texts of the bible, so I would advise you to start looking at the christian worldviews from the simplest possible, to the more complex like Catholicism. People will always attack you for being curious, or making a stand. Be prepared to use logic to back up your worldview. Good luck.

>Which is the most based denomination of Christianity?
They're all the same garbage.

>no Pagan bracket

that's under "no religion"

The Anglican Church has the best theology and a great traditional liturgical structure too but unfortunately is is becoming increasingly infected by liberalism. Other options are the Presbyterian Church, which also has great theology but can be a bit stale and some Presbyterian Churches can be very liberal too, and also the Greek Orthodox Church.
Basically, Protestants have easily the best theology, but is becoming more and more liberal and "modern" while the Orthodox Church has the best traditions and liturgy but has an unmistakably "foreign" vibe and if you're not Russian or Greek or whatever you simply will not fit in, and for many Orthodox Churches their faith is just a matter of following national tradition, and the Catholic Church has a great worldwide tight-knit community feel and do some great things globally but it suffers from bad theology, arrogance towards other denominations and creepy priests.

they never managed to continue that standard indeed

check this out: Google TSABS.
This is the ultimate red pill for christianity.

>sacrificing furries
I like it

>save for Jehovah's witness and Seventh Day Adventist.

These aren't Christian, because they deny the Trinity & Incarnation. They are closer to Judaism.

try Lutheranism maybe or go full orthodox

you should read the bible yourself before going to any church

don't misunderstand, I regularly learn things from teachers, but if you're going to have a foundation of some kind, it should be knowledge coming directly from God

ask God to guide you to a useful teacher, and not Sup Forums, the beating heart of frothing fanatcism

Fuck Calvinism. Seriously. Not saying fuck Protestantism but Calvinists are fucking horrible. They're the liberals of Christianity.

actually, did you know that God does not hear sinners and that asking God for forgiveness today is completely irrelevant? if you want to start reading the Bible start reading it in Romans

I grew up in the bible belt going to many different denominations. They just pick and choose what they like/dislike and make up the rest. It's Choose Your Own Adventure for christcucks.

Modern Christianity is a controlled opposition dogma. They worship Jews as God's chosen people, in WW2 they she'd their own blood to give their own holy land to the jews and they've protected it for them sense.

Christians, Jews, and Muslims all worship the Jewish god (basically Satan)

The Catholic Church heavily edited entire books of The Bible.

Can't have flying Jew wizards and talking dogs, that's too weird even for the Bible

WE
ARE
YOUR FRIENDS

I'm not so sure taking cues from Sup Forums about which denomination one should go to is a great idea but since you asked... I think it's very clear staying away from Catholicism is very important as its not a Christian church.

I'd go to a sda church personally, but i live in a small village here in Quebec and there are none here.

youtube.com/watch?v=LTSKfXzdiuE&list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795