Why

Why are millennials so degenerate

Checks out

Stalin must be turning in his grave

No mandatory military training, overly-giving and overly caring parents who spoil their children.

follow ur dreamz kiddo
everyone is speshul
everyone's a winner

Wtf

Because most of their baby boomer parents/teachers stop caring about Christian vaules and by sometime in the 90's every came to the agreement letting kids do whatever they wanted would change society for the better

Go see their Instagram.

Also this one

Jews

I'll take "Reasons to kill myself in this day and age" for $400, Alex.

SJWs, millenials, modern feminists and nu-males are just some of the synonyms for the American youth of today that you'll have to grow up alongside for the rest of your life.

What is, Literal Human Garbage?

You've got it.

Great. I'll take "I'm literally shaking right now" for $200.

Cultural Marxism, Frankfurt School, Political Correctness, Social Engineering

redgreenalliance.com/2016/02/11/political-correctness-the-postmodern-cult

I'm 20 and I have no friends

It's the colleges. They indoctrinate the youth. Just ask my sister

I wanna fuck my 8yo sis

they're tryhard to be cool but that's the opposite of being cool

UGUU

(((American))) Media

No jobs and a state culture that allowed that to be an acceptable survival option

Pussy status - ungrabbable.

The pink haired one on the far left is really fucking ugly

so accurate -.-

Many varied reasons, pic related.

Can come down especially to too long a period of wealth and power and a weakening of a sense of duty in society.

Some people can learn from the pattern of history, but by and large they're always outnumbered by hordes of those that don't.

>tfw sexual deviant and degenerate but conservative in all areas of life and want a monogamous relationship with a wife and to have kids and want 99% of "sexually liberated" people put to death
On that note Im having a threesom this coming weekend

Sure we can have that.

But you look at some of the girls we see today and you know in your heart "you can't make a loving loyal wife from this". They can be good fun and nice to be with and you can both have a great time together, but some are just too far gone.

I'm sure some women feel the same about some men.

Parents not allowed to smack em for action g stulid

I'm one of the last of the millennials. I can't believe that I associate with these faggots.