PEWDIEPIE BACK AT IT AGAIN

THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

Has /ourguy/ ascended?

youtu.be/61686cq6s7c
End of video for the message

idk why&how but he became pretty funny in the last year but man...i laughed my brains out at those 2 videos

OY VEY

Hated his child cideogame playthrough videos, but so does he. He's been redpilled and is now ashamed of how degenerate he used to be. He's funny paying some jungle nogs to unroll a piece of paper with the text "Death to all jews" written on it. Pic related, it's the waifu /ourguy/ deserves.

Stop felixposting. Save lives.

I wonder why Taylor Swift did not attend Women's March.

"""""""""""JEWISH"""""""""""""""""

A swede can never be /ourguy/

He's just trying to mimic filthyfrank and the overall "redpill culture"

I thought Sup Forums was better than this

he's a complete autistic talentless swedecuck and you brofag manchildren are the worst cancer to ever exist

reported

I thought so too but the mass amount of retards coming in here lately are really making me lose faith in everything.

All we can do is report

Definitely not redpilled, but the kikes don't know that. Top kek

>not having a based Italy to spill your spaghetti in

HERO

HE'S A HERO

I never gave a fuck about this guy, could someone give me the rundown on what's been going on?

not worth a sumary and not even worth you spending more time thinking about this man

How does it feel knowing he makes 7-8 million USD a year? I want to know how it feels knowing someone you view as trash is so vastly superior to you.

When he says something along the lines of

>jews find I way to fuck up jesus once again

and

>asks those guys for a portrait of Goebbels and Göring claiming those were his granddads

KEK

You have to give credit for his sense of humor.

>>jews find I way to fuck up jesus once again

Jews found a way*

I apologize, it's my fucking autocorrect

FeelsBadMan to have that much of a proof the system doesn't work and yet people keep bluepillin in.

I remember him saying sorry a lot for just a rape joke what happened to pewdiepie?

He took the redpill

>He's superior because he got in on the ground floor of an industry that makes youtube videos to entertain autistic 10 year olds.

I guess the Jews really are the chosen race since they make more than any other group.

Sup Forums btfo

He was making videos pandering to his audience's sensibilities before but apparently you think he's for real now because it's what you want to hear.

>implying she doesn't have a job

His gf is pretty qt though.

Shilling won't stop him redpilling your future holocausters Moishe.

He apologizes like a bitch after everything he does.

>the higher up wasn't happy with it (jewish)

Annoying fake voice

>Don't you find it ironic that jews found another way to fuck jesus over
wew

>I am a reptile money craving jew

What the fuck man this is worse than anything he's done so far, it's obviously for magazine outrage but damn

Good signs that he's red pilled.

> It's because im white, I think that me might be a problem though.

shows he's aware of the anti white agenda.

> buzzfeeed are a bunch of cucks.

How many non-red pilled use the term cuck really? Generally attack media.

Last one is calling out jewish power positions and generally make offensive jokes about jews. Normies dont really do that openly. He's not bending over either, he says I think its funny and fuck you if you dont like it.

I make Jew jokes with my libshit parents all the time though.

so he probably does make like $15mil a year right?

his vids are getting more and more redpilled like he has some serious "fuck you" money

HE IS A JEW THOUGH

WAS GONNA DONATE 1K? ONLY?

FUCKING STINGY KIKE

he named the Jew

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU NIGGERS DO TO PEWDIEPIE

HOW MANY FUCKING REDPILLS DID THIS GUY TAKE HOLY SHIT

yes, with people you know. not as a e-celeb with millions of viewers facing media backlash if you say somethig offensiv.

So he screamed obscenities at video games for years and now said something bad about Jews as a joke and that was crossing the line?

I predict that once pewds redpills the normies, contrarian Sup Forums will abruptly turn Marxist.

How soon he does (((suicide)))?

He needs to drop the "to know who controls you, who oppresses you, look to who you can't criticize/joke about."
That should rattle the muh victimhood snowflakes.

hes joking you retards, just like the rest of you. cant belive how much of a cocksucker people can be JUST because of this talentless jew ""respects trump"" ( does it for more views )
children will not get red pilled, they dont pay attention to any of the shit he is or care.

He is the hero that Sup Forums deserves