Tax returns

What's the best response to the
>muh tax returns
argument?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/01/22/politics/kellyanne-conway-trump-tax-returns/
youtube.com/watch?v=RMhI-AQgYPU
msnbc.com/msnbc/history-
washingtonpost.com/wp-stat/graphics/politics/trump-archive/docs/trump-fec-financial-disclosure-2015.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That he releases them, oh wait. He doesnt pay taxes and is essentially stealing from the american people. Drumpf on suicide watch

His 1040 would tell us nothing. Liberals wouldn't know what to do with it if they got it.

He says he's still under audit.
He said he'd release them when the audit was finished.
He has been advised by legal council that he should wait until the audit is completed to release the returns.

For this to be an issue, you would have to provide evidence that he is either not under audit, or that his legal council should be disbarred for lying to their client.

Since he won, it's a dead issue anyway. But, as of yet, he hasn't gone back on any promise nor has any contradictory evidence come to light. Left BTFO.

How many previous presidential candidate's tax returns have you looked at?

good post leftists eternally BTFO

Conway said he's never going to release them.

this
None of these liberals have ever looked at a single tax return. They don't know why they want it other than the media telling them they need it.

More fake news (lead with a distortion of the truth, bury the actual truth in the article):

cnn.com/2017/01/22/politics/kellyanne-conway-trump-tax-returns/

"Conway: Trump will not release tax returns"

Conway sought to clarify her comments Sunday night, asserting there had been no change in position from the campaign.

"Our position from the campaign has not changed," Conway said. "He is under audit and has been advised by accountants and lawyers not to release."

She did not say whether he would release them at conclusion of the audit.

This, you learn jack shit from the tax return anyway. The important financial information is already out there.

based serb

>He said he'd release them when the audit was finished.
Is there a recent sauce on this?

Just want to know to BTFO my libcuck """friend""".

he said it during one of the Hillary debates among other times

>best response

why do you even need one?
i mean liberals have shown they are too pussy to turn their threats into action
further more, its official now, even if select people in government want him to fail, failure at this point would be against their interests.
regardless of what they throw at him, he WILL be president for the next 4 years, if not longer.

there is no need to keep arguing with liberals about anything regarding trump
there is no need to 'convert' them anymore. trumps actions will speak for themselves

just leave them be, let the liberals play out their little fantasy untill a new fad takes their interest

>he did release them
>he uses legal loopholes to evade taxes like every other rich person
>y'know why?
>because taxes are too high in this country
>this is why we should cut taxes for the rich and block off loopholes
>trickle-down is a caricature of this
>in reality, cutting taxes for the rich to an acceptable level makes it more economically viable for them to pay their taxes rather than finding ways to evade them
>like putting their money into tax-exempt securities
>this, in turn, should balance the budget
>in fact, it's been done before from four presidents on both sides of the aisle
youtube.com/watch?v=RMhI-AQgYPU

There you go.

The tax returns thing was started by Nixon anyway (who never actually released his own)

my best responce is this:

"I have no doubt that trump as a businessman used tax returns to pay less tax, however the little tax he may have ended up paying is still more than hillary who set up the 'clinton foundation' to fund her campaign while paying no tax at all as it comes under a 'non profit' organisation."

always shuts em up.

>The important financial information is already out there.
Where?

Im not sure if it as much a requirement for a president to release tax returns as it is a show of good faith/transparency. Show me a law that demands that every president provide tax returns and i will agree with you, and personally i feel he should release them as well. However, if he is not legally bound to do so, i have no option but to disagree with his position and respect his authority as POTUS.

A quick google shows the opposition even acknowledges that prospective presidents are not legally bound to release tax returns.

msnbc.com/msnbc/history-
mandates-presidential-candidates

washingtonpost.com/wp-stat/graphics/politics/trump-archive/docs/trump-fec-financial-disclosure-2015.pdf (save as if pdf doesn't show up)

Assets, income, liabilities.

No effective tax rate or charitable giving. He has a long history of the latter, and regarding the former, he has access to the same rules and regulations everyone else does. If it's a low rate, good for him - he didn't write the tax code.

Basically people want to be able to say "look only XX %". Warren Buffett bitches about the tax rates all the time, but I don't see him cutting the treasury a check. Gets the same breaks.

What does it matter at this point?

I would imagine this user is talking about campaign funding/donations.

As an actual left wing guy (well, left in the sense that I'm not a fucking neo-nazi and was fine with the Republican health care compromise they designed called the ACA before all the Republicans turned on it) I say that yeah, as long as he's still under audit he can probably wait. It's stupid, nobody else has ever done this, but sure, whatever, I won't suggest he go against his own legal council, he has rights after all.

When it's done, I do expect to see them, though.

Faggot.
See this

>But, as of yet, he hasn't gone back on any promise
>lock her up

Today is his 3rd day as president

Just 2 days ago half the country went out in mindless protest

>This guy expect "Lock her up" to feasibly happen
Be fucking patient - you fucking bitch.

Every day is a groundbreaking political move with this guy. EVERYTHING Trump does is new in the political landscape.

WAIT for the bombshells to roll out - it must be don't slowly. Or you risk total collapse of society

Anyone who owns a business would be foolish to release tax returns. A professional politician can release them easily because it does not have attachments to entire companies but when you own a business it carries a lot more weight.

>wapo
i mean if you are going to bait try real news

What is it you want to see that you can't find in the financial disclosure I linked before? His effective tax rate is something that is governed by the rules of the tax code, any issue with that is not an issue with him. Do you expect him to not take advantage of the tax breaks, etc. that are available to him?

You can certainly criticize the tax policy, his tax policy, etc, but what do his taxes show?

Obviously I was speaking specifically to the tax return "issue". He certainly backtracked on locking hillary up, but chaffetz says he's still investigating. Trump himself may not do anything, but congress is free to do what they like.

who cares. i hope he uses it as bait for the next 8 years, to rile libtards up and watch them rage impotently.

Fair enough. I missed that you were talking specifically about the tax return stuff.

pic related

He'll have business (and 'business') in Russia.

Nambla.

>doesn't know what a 1040 is

Look at this document (already public info) if you want to know where Trump's (((business))) is. That shit isn't even on a tax return.

It was a shitty tradition to begin with. Never should have started