India Hate Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xn0vRKJOz8E
youtube.com/watch?v=atGS9h0CDnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do Indians have shit humor?

>tfw you realize 1/6 of human population is shitting in the streets.

>MFW went this summer during their scorching hot drought they were having
>Went on business trip
>Flies and sweat and mosquitoes everywhere
>Reeked of shit and piss and rotten food almost everywhere

But on a lighter note ended up bagging me a pretty Indian chick

>MFW creampied that sweet curry vag

probably carrying my baby.

Good god even the Hindu gods killed him for that.

>Indian Chick
>pretty
On a scale of 1 to 10, how hairy was she, and how many dingle berries fell out her ass.

Heathens

She had a decent woodland going down there. And her arms had some wheat growing but she wasn't too bad.

>Dingle berries

Ironically she wanted to try anal. But boy I tell ya, she rode like a damn champ.

Can u guys seriously fuck off with your uneducated "hate threads" that have no basis whatsoever

God, they are all fucking ugly.

Whoops forgot to add more pics

some poos are based t b h

Shut the fuck up, one of street tech support fucks tried to charge me 87 Rupees for a chai tea.

Who do you guys call for tech support?

What city did you find a girl? You can't get laid here unless you're married.

That's about what they're worth dumbass.

I don't know but I can't stand the Indian language, and an Indian accent makes me fucking want to hurl.

>another india hate thread

Pakis have to go back.

russains are snow indians
>manlets
>hairy as fuck
>retarded
>shit in the snow while shooting up krokodil

>>What city did you find a girl?

Mumbai

>>That's about what they're worth dumbass.

WELL FUCK ME, GODDAMN JEWS. At least in Morocco Arabs treated me like an actual house guest than a fucking pest.

Haha actually I'm not Indian, was just shitposting. I'm an Aussie tourist here; I'm in Mumbai too for a week; where'd u meet the girl? At a bar or something?

That one second from left is pretty nice.

Actually I met her by the beach at a Cafe near Juhu beach.

>MFW rented a paddle-board from some kid for 5 American dollars.

Its not the same when theres no surf.

India is a useful ally against china. World power by 2100

Let me tell you a story of how I got redoilled on Idia
> go to india for a month long trip
> pretty looking forward to it, going to visit all the hindu temples n meditate my western filth away
> get there and cant believe the reality
> trash fucking everywhere you look
> worst smell you can imagine fucking everywhere you go
> people just literally sit in this filthy trash all day long doind totally nothing
> 99% of then see a white person and automatically wants to lure out money out of him
> they lie and deceive how they can
> fucking disgusting shit everywhere you look, people just live in this horrible shithole doing seriously nothing all they long but sit in trash
> the food is terrible everywhere you go
> only thing it gets you is an internal infection because hygiene is a non exisent term here
> no fucking rules for driving
> going through a country by a bus with no windows that have to avoid cows chilling in the middle of highway at night
> fear for my life everytime that faggot turns a wheel
> fucking most disgusting country ive ever seen and Ive been in many shithole countries
> all the indos are butthurt as fuck and wanna lynch you if you dont lie everywhere that india is the most beautiful country youve ever visited

Srsly i wouldnt care less if they'd all die off somehow, because if you think negros are subhuman, you havent seen india yet

Nice, i only just arrived yesterday. Are the beaches clean to swim in? Or are they also designated?

But did you score some sweet Curry vag?

The only thing I HATE about India are the scammers which are prevalent all over the world, but especially India. The caste system and rape and public deification is pretty bad too.

SWIM??? I wouldn't but I paddle boarded. But even while paddle boarding I found floating lumps every now and then.

After some contemplation I've realized that Indian girls are even uglier than I previously thought. The ones who I thought 'pretty' were actually just the cream of the crop in a pile of poo, compared to Slavs/Asians/etc even the prettiest girls here would be considered below average. So as Indians perhaps our sense of female beauty is messed up, even though there's a kind of hierarchy, as I said it doesn't equate to much in the grand scheme of things

Sand Monkeys are more sanitary than Poojeets.
Nigs are more sanitary than Poojeets.
Abos are more sanitary than Poojeets.

Why do Amerifats have cheesy humor?

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

Coke refill stations?

Haraam. I wonder what goes thru their parents' minds when they see this picture.

Well BOOHOOO...Cry moar bitch.
Be happy your ass didn't get raped with a bamboo with the amount of sissy coming out of your post. You wanna come to India, be prepared, we've got both ends of life. You chose the lowest one because you're poor as fuck.

Now fuck off poor fag who thinks he's rich because he's white. Guess what? we know who's a rich white man when we see it, because money is all poor Indians think about. Now fuck off again.

I'm sorry but i cant take whatever your saying here seriously, i keep thinking about a faux indian accent and i lose my fucking sides

kek

lmao im laughin my ass off now

After the clever response from the American poster, Pajeet had just came back from the 7/11 made of corrugated metal and cardboard. Pajeet had a full cup that was recycled from a trashcan a day prior, and Pajeet cleaned it out with water from the nearby river that had the corpse of a 13 year old orphan floating in it. Pajeet had came back into his 10x7 House made of wooden planks and a tarp for the roof. He noticed a notification on his nearly-Broken CRT Monitor. He had just taken a sip of his coca-cola, and replied.

And adding hes probably saying "My friend" over each line he types.

Assuming his keyboard isn't covered in feces.

>People in jail
>taking life seriously

ape

Pajeet's keyboard is crusted with diarrhea stains and is water-damaged, as he salvaged it from the same river he found his cup.

They curry their humor from their shit.

dude you live in a country where people just poop in the streets like how can you even try to insult any of us

explain this poos

Pajeet had decided to call the American poster a form of Primate, but due to his mother's Tika Masala, he had to defecate for the 13th time that day, he had decided to run outside, and just defecate onto the nearest spot. As his anal glands secreted his fecal matter, it had splashed all over the ground, all over the body of a 85 year old homeless man.

Indians are so disgusting..

they don't even deserve my endless banter, they are so sub human.

they are unfixable, apart from their actual extinction.

EBOLA INDIA NOW

Oh my fucking sides

banter scale
aus > india > usa > leaf

fite me irl

>pretty indian chick
There are a bunch of them here in my uni and not is slightly passable.
Get your eyes fixed

Fuck you, Aussie. Now I'm hearing it too.

rekt

poo : 1
India : -1

I kinda feel bad for the northern poos because they actually shit in toilets unlike the southerners.

Cute fact, Poos shit in the open so much their fecal matter is detectable in the ocean as far away as by Alaska.

Aye, mostly from the 'benefit' of having lived with Muslims for so long. Why the hell we don't listen to those who've actually experienced what we're allowing to happen to ourselves now I don't know...

Is this man Indian? He has the right idea. 21:23 here:
youtube.com/watch?v=xn0vRKJOz8E

He is clearly a texan named phillip thomas

My mistake, that's clearly a Welsh surname, yes. Sorry.

Fucking dots shitting up my coast.

Why the hate?
We are the best coders managers and doctors.

You cant handle the intellectual bantz

Things that never happened

Q: Why did the Indian cross the road?

A: To shit on the other side.

>REMEE PLS

Damn how could India ever recover?

the cheapest*
dont lie to yourself, you cant make a breakthrough in any of those fields

HOLY FUCK THIS IS REAL!

We keep on making new antibiotics

pls post more gross india pics tia

>A movie about a beta manlet pajeet beating up racist white neo nazi's
youtube.com/watch?v=atGS9h0CDnM

>...as he salvaged it from the same river he found his cup.

And his dead mom's body.

They're all from early 2000s my city is much cleaner than your country

225 poisoned in leaf land possible isis attack mods no bully day of the rake is beginning

>Indian
>Beta
Pick one

POO

if your streets werent full of human shits all the time maybe you woudnt need new antibiotics

Aren't Indians the lowest test men on the planet?

You dump dead relatives in the same river you drink from. You NEED to keep on making new antibiotics because your shit hole country is in a race with Africa to produce the deadliest diseases imaginable.

>tfw we will live to see the WHO recommend orbital nuclear bombardment of India and Africa to save mankind

Nah, sikhs have alpha beards, the hindu manlets are pretty beta though

I only need a brain, which you apparently lack.

Your city isn't as clean as a US public restroom.

you did the right thing, it is our job as white men to BLEACH shitskin countries and slowly turn them white over generations.

Dey Iz Aryanz and shiiiiieeet
>We investigate rumours that European women come to Ladakh to have children with Aryan men.

Oh fuck, more like cancer that destroys IT. You asholes even worse then Brazilians and that is fucking scary

>India Hate Thread
>Butthurt Paki detected

Hindpoo pepe *

The palindrome of Thoth is witnessed