Is the age of white men over?

youtube.com/watch?v=gBAfejjUQoA

>10 million views in 24 hours
>a bunch of negroes have dry sex with "white" women
>half the comments are from gook obsessed white teenager with slant eyes for their profile pic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU
sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans
youtube.com/watch?v=TUj0otkJEBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>is the age of white men over
no, the age of white women is over

the average western women willl grow up fucking Negroes then settle for some beta provider named chang

no white men in the picture

The age of women is over.

youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU

Those girls aren't white you dumb kangroo nigger. One is clearly negress,

The age of men is over.
The time of the orc has come

So you decide to give them more views?

Kike detected

that fly nigga on the left could be a stand user

>this is white to kangroo niggers

lets be real OP every guy in that video is gay

Hmm Jessi is THICC

Best thing out of X-Factor yet desu.

Not their music mind you

One """""white""""" woman, the rest are mulattos or wetbacks at best.

Yup.

>nu-zealand

>"white"

>kangaroo niggers

yes. But we will resist and bite

>it's a mixed girl is fucked up and has an identity crisis because she is mixed and she wants more people to be like her episode

>yes. But we will resist and bite

Who are you going to bite?

All these dancer guys are always gay, man.

also
>presenting and dancing like a black woman

dead to me anyway

yes and no, real women try getting into something serious but the huge amount just want fucking and sex constantly.

2nd from left
extraterrestrial

their pussy obviosly

I quoted the "white"

most normies probably think that is "white"

A fucking Redhead every fucking time
redhead's are massive coal burners the whole lot of them

Underrated post.

That would be extremely painful

Them niggas gay as shit. After the video they're going in the back to fuck each other in the ass.

This. The darkies are known for their homosexuality, especially the ones that are dancers.

>that one white guy

lel

why the fuck does it matter the they are fucking gay

it doesn't stop women from fantasizing and masturbating to them

I expected to be mad but turns out they are all ugly women in their 30s, so good for them I guess

you should see the remakes girls do of thier videos, classic

>white
One white, one Ayyy lmao, and 2 mulatos.
Conclusion: Female niggers are ugly.

This whole narrative is waiting for a backlash of epic proportions. Just let it escalate, they think they are winning

>American """"""""culture""""""""

To me this is alien and I'm just a guy. Imagine how islamist beheaders (the muslims) must feel about this perversion. I'm not saying stoning women is right, but maybe this indecency is wrong as well?

Can't wrap my mind around how the fuck is it beautiful or sexy to writhe like a monkey and shake your fatty tissue while rubbing against a negro. Fuck.

there white enough that a teenager will experience themselves getting fucked by niggers vicariously through the singer

None of these girls are white, so I really don't care if they dance with a bunch of nogs.

>>>white

Post the original

Do something about it faggot

Make yourself desirable instead of crying on Sup Forums about niggers in a dance video

They are fucking fat. Why is this allowed? Who buys this?

>sex with "white" women

>white enough
Maybe for you kiwi.

Another good reason for not having TV in your house so jews can brainwash kids. Also guiding your kids in good music and stuff is parent job, if they listen to that shit it means you failed.

fuck I can already tell I'm gonna be hearing this on loop at work for the next 3 months

Missing the point tbqh.
Young girls watch this stuff and it poisons their minds.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT CUNTS I PUT WHITE IN QUOTATION SHUT THE FUCK UP

3 of them are American white

average people who have been brainwashed by america would probably consider them white

>thinks views are unique
Youre one dense fucking idiot
I have 20 views on a video i uploaded. I also watched that video 20 times. Coincidence, yes.

Fucking hohols thought they gonna get the gibmedats but instead they got ass fucked.

No they wouldn't retard. Most American whites are still 98%+ whites. A mulatto's a mulatto.

holy shit I'm fuming

This+ there are white guys

it's why plently of them turn to Gook pop because the sex is much more subtle

teenagers are raised on nigger and gook pop now that 1direction just biber fad is over

300% of white teenagers in America I predict will racemix

No one should touch black men.

That's police profiling wizardry done politically to hide crime rate disparities, it doesn't accurately represent the views of average Americans.

This is how disgusting these cunts are. This is a highly photoshopped picture. Imagine how they look in real life. Fucking gross.

Still too good for a black man.

Those are gay niggas if I've ever seen them.

arianna grande is considered white

kek agrees

Italian. She is probably part black. It might explain why she fucks niggers and kikes.

>white men
>white

she is actually north african

Black men are gross, I just don't understand how women find them attractive.

Probably a mixture of their exoticism and how Hollywood has perpetuated the idea that white men are boring and bland. Very sad.

White women are modelling themselves after what black men find attractive, "thicc", and the like. It's unfortunate.

Poor girl. Generation Z is apparently more Conservative, we can only hope for the best at this point.

Depends on who you ask, if you ask a Jew then she's just the perfect blend of Goyim but she's definitely a lot browner than your average white American.

Nah you just have a cuck fantasy. A music video doesn't tell you about reality, moron.

yeah i'm not gonna believe official statistics but your anecdotes, senior 56%

Women love men who act dominant and agressive. Niggers are king at this. It's a rather unfortunate case of multiculturalism confusion, the nog acts much more confident and alpha then he should considering their stature in our society and it confuses the women.

White men have also been pussified by their own mothers and teachers who have effectively backstabbed and gimped them. Black men are more resilient to this some how, likely just because it's in their culture to disregard women completely.

I think the white man can still breed asians and other pussies. But White pussy belongs to the black mans dick. it is kek's will

North African could be black. It could be Barber which is fairer skinned that almost all Arabs. Southern Italy was conquered by Muslims. So it has both black and Arab admixture.

>Leaf

Yeah no race mixing is bad altogether even with Asians. You'll still have a shitskin child that will be ugly.

the media is a powerful thing

I see it all the time with weebs on Sup Forums

they shut themselves out from their white dominated community, spend 5 hours a day watching anime, they begin to hate white women and become exclusively attracted to cartoons or gook women

No one is noticing the triple double double?
Praise Kek.

Save me.

You should be far more worried about weeb women than vice versa.

sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans

Average nog average 24% European DNA.

Less than 4% of white Americans have black ancestry at all.

This is probably caused by the fact that mulattoes are rejected by the white community as niggers and usually lean towards identifying as blacks so it's relatively rare for them to breed into the greater white gene pool.

The BBC memes are also a bit of a myth, I don't think there are nearly as many white women actually having babies with black men as some people here may think. They definitely chase them for casual sex to a degree, but most white women know not to have a nigling child caus the dad will peace to the wind and their child will be a shitty nigling which straight butchers their social status to the lowest rungs.

If ever there was a reason to go Postal, its these fucking niggers and our women.

This.

Weebs are under a similar spell as shiksa whores.

The age of prostitute fuckers Anglo has begun, who order brides on monday and go to church on sunday, then they pray to Jebus, thinking their Jewish lords will give them more control, when in fact it's Jews who own all those record labels and it's Christians who promote and buy that.

Lol you do know that when white women are over, white men are over too?

You need to get out more. The majority of white women are disgusted by niggers, the only ones who date them are either a) born with shit genetics b) born into poverty and grew up with them and share the same low IQ or c) are dating actual blacks whose ancestors overcame niggerdom

I'm worried about both

they both result in non-white children, usually obsessed with bringing down the white race

Nah yellow fever guys are just low SMV men who have very few dating opportunities outside of dating an Asian, a fatty or a Feminist. Considering those choices it should be no surprise they go hard for the yellow pussy.

The nice thing about dating Asian women as a white man is you can date up in social status/sociability/societal status a bit because they all chase the white dick so hard. Again this is just really nice for attention starved nerds and low value men who would otherwise have to settle for a truly shit tier white girl.

>The majority of white women are disgusted by niggers

You sure about that bud? I know women look down on niggers in general but I think the sexual attraction is still there in many cases. In terms of interracial relationships women definitely chase after nogs the most.

The Jew is real

don't see how your obsession with blacks changes the fact that mestizos are demographically taking over america. 15% of the population, 20% of the newborns. nobody can compete with the fertile indian brown puss

*30% of the newborns

Yeah were getting out-bred the world over bud, that's not unique to America. We really need to step our game on this front, I personally think white fertility rates are the most important issue that we need to address.

When civilization inevitably collapses we'll evolve again.

haha.. its called white women because they are already mixed you irish cherokee bastard clownflag idiot. go fuck your sister. to bad the plantation owner bred the niggers to have long legs and arms... they made a superstud that will breed your women hahaha. kek wills it

nope

you are now aware than 91% of alive white women are cohabiting with a different race, about 3% black

there are 100 million white women in America
that is 3 million white women in an interracial relationship with black men, that is larger than the entire population of the USA when it declared it's indepdence in 1776

100 years ago there were 32 million white american women

today 10+ million white women in America are in a relationship with a non white

the percent of racemixers will only increase as older generations die

>This terrified of Trump's new world

I'm enjoying the panic of the cucks

how long until the talent is just straight up naked in the music videos?

some more degenerate music listened by mostly white girls:
youtube.com/watch?v=TUj0otkJEBo

Wow offensive dude, half black people are way uglier than that. APOLOGIZE TO THE ORK.

There are two problems with such surveys.

First, they are based on online dating, which is mostly white business because black men can pick up girls in real life.

Second, they are based on self-report. Of course, women will say they prefer white men, because that seens more rational, and it is more socially acceptable, so they say it. Women also say they like kind, nice, caring guys, but date abusive assholes in reality. It's the same thing. Black guys do not appeal to their reason, it appeal to their emotions, to their primitive instincts, their hindbrain, their ID. Even if they say they don't like black men, when presented with one face to face, with his exuberance of alpha male allure, she can't resist, it's too much strain on her biological imperative.

who is this white neckbeard traitor in the video?
And how the hell did he make it into a video with only black and mexican ppl?

whats funny is. white people in america is all mixed anyway. thats why they call themselves White. nobody in Europe calls themselves white. we have a nationalty.

also. Trump is pro racemixing. he loves it. and my sources tell me that he enjoyed watching Melania get taken by black men