Will You Circumcise Your Son?

Other urls found in this thread:

senslip.com/shop--aud---.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, Its the mark of the slave.

fpbp

no because it's barbaric and any american who does this to their child is a jewish puppet

Do you wanna buy my katana to let it rust without a sheathe in the rain?
>SURE OK!
Are you circlecucked? Restore

I'm circumcised but I wouldn't do it to anyone.

No but I'll prevent phimosis

>tfw dad didn't clip my tip
>teenage years find out circumcision is a thing
>ask dad why he didn't get me circumcised if its so common in the US
>looks me dead and the eyes and tells me "We're not jews son"

Why do white and black people in America circumcise their kids?

Are we beans the only ones who resist the jewish genital mutilation?

With steroid creams? With soap? How do we stop vaginal smegma cancer

Yes
Almost makes up for all the incest and molestation

T.booty tickled Mexican

Soy orgulloso de ti, hijo.

No.

I keked openly when I saw that you can get a synthetic foreskin now. This is the ultimate jew-trick. First they cut off your foreskin at birth and then they sell disposable foreskins back to you in packs of 5, 10, 20 etc, at ridiculous prices.

Stretching before the age of 5

This.

If I have a son he won't suffer this.

the fuck?

...is the more?

Quiet Spanish rabbi who thinks all non zionists are spanish

>do nothing because jokes and zionism
When do you say that ever else on here other than never?
Youre fucking insane

i really do hate my parents for this. it is unbelievably cruel and stupid to inflict on your kid, forever.

I was circumcised well after my birth

Health reasons. I was not born a slave

No, I'm not a fucking barbarian.

Mate, that's really not necessary. I had a touch of phimosis at one point in life, but it sorted itself out in the end. People exaggerate about it. Think of it this way: if you can stretch your shaft-skin in adulthood after circumcision to approximate a foreskin, you can do anything if you were never mutilated in the first place. You could probably stretch it to fit your head in, if you had a mind to.

What's wrong

No need for it. Restore it anyways shlomo

Dont talk to me thats whats wrong also do not breed nor adopt nor ever have children near you

I hate being jewtilated and I will never force it on any wife's sons I have. Any man who lets his kid have their dick sliced up is a gullible cuck and should never have been a parent to begin with.

No if it's not necessary. I was circumcised for medical reasons as a toddler. No religious reasons.

I know but I want to prevent frenulum breve too

>it's common for third world countries and America to mutilate the genitals of infant males.

what the fuck is this shit?

No you werent
You want to punish the child for your own original sin and for your shekinah feminism

Trump will outlaw circumcision in 2017. Based Trump shutting down disgusting kike pracitces. MAGA

Th-thanks papá

I was told by a doctor that it should be done as a baby? Should I listen to a leaf instead?

At aipac?

i had phimosis that couldnt be fixed with stretching and even then i only had to get a partial circumcision

torturing your infant son "just in case" is barbaric

Fuck off and fuck off. Thats what you can do

Are you a physician within any capacity?

Just because free medical care is granted in your frozen land does not make you an expert in shit nig

Come again? I don't understand what you are trying to convey.

>frenulum breve
If that means a broken banjo-string, I have that, and it's not really a problem.

It was brought to clapistan through Kellog the cereal man because he flew into autistic fits of rage when he thought about children playing with themselves, and so he thought that the best cure would be to destroy their genitals outright.

He also advocated for pouring acid on little girls but that never caught on.

he's been sucking up to the jews all his life so i doubt it

Still didnt try the steroids route eh. Nobody does. It doesnt matter anymore. Even if you got a full one. For that. Or for any reason. Everybody is restoring now. Why shouldnt we

No. I will get a doctor to do it for me.

Trump is definitely a cutfag himself, he's always been surrounded by jews, his daughter is married to a jew and she had her son circumcised. He won't do anything.

Might as well cut off your dick to avoid anything that can happen to it.

you want more eh?

Fuck off zog cuck youre a fucking retard potato brainwashed completely. Pass universal trumpocare please
That your jokes imply we should shy away from fixing being mutilated. Everything is to protect zog here. And women. If it insults zog here come the psy ops

>Being a butthurt cutlet in 2017

De nada, hijo mio.

Can you at least inform me about why it's wrong? Does it hurt? Does it not work? Is there a political reason not to?

Will he sterilise it with his mouth? Let the kid decide. Bibi.

You do know thats the most sensitive part of your dick, right? You wouldn't understand then.

See ya. Cant stand morons and liars and rat bastards. Figure out shit on your own

No, I'm not a monster, and I am thankful to my mom for choosing not to get me cut after seeing my uncle suffer in a hospital bed.

Yes i was. I developed a problem peeing because my foreskin was fucked up. Had infections all the time. Had to get circumcised to get rid of it.

Yes, who wants an ugly dick? And I've heard it can be traumatizing if you get it in adulthood. A decent percentage lose all emotions/feelings after it.

Nigger I just googled it, its $120 for a pack of 20 which I guess lasts a day each? If the jews didn't cut off the most important part of your dick, this wouldn't be necessary.

We had a kid at school who was circumcised.
We made fun of him and beat him up on multiple occasions.

Leaf literally BTFO

Happened in my twenties, so I haven't missed anything, and well, it's all still THERE, just not connected! :D

I guess you have no reason except muh feels. Please don't come back.

Sure thing Canadia.

Back to sucking the sap from a tree dick with you.

Because they realize how much they've lost friend. When you realize you've lost 3/4 of all nerve endings and nearly all of your fine touch receptors of fucking course you'll be upset, because you'll have almost no feeling left at all.

FUCKKKCCK THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH GENITAL MUTILATION FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN'T GIVE CONSENT FUCK THIS SHIT

Become women

Yeah I forget about that part. Don't even know what I'm missing.

>Ugly dick

Holy shit Amerifats are so brainwashed. Ok, enjoy your dried-up cock little babby. How much lube do you need? Lmao

>feels.
Maybe you're just making stupid jokes, but anyway; the "feels" of having a deeply intimate part of you tortured as soon as you come into the world are probably going to have some deep impact on your psyche, no? Imprinting and all that. Stands to reason. And it's just barbaric African crap anyway. Might as well go the whole hog and get a subincision too, if you're happy to entertain such savage customs.

No.
t. circumcised

"U mad white bois?"

no

Go now.

*blows gently*

>Don't even know what I'm missing so my son should just have it done, he doesn't know the difference so whys it matter that he'll live his life with way less feeling?
10/10 bait I'm mad. Fucking retard.

Youre damn right blows gently

test

I just want it back. They took it , I want it back

I already did

Just fuck off you incoherent plant.

my fucking sides

120 dollars for a pack of reusable fucking foreskins that is ultimate Jew right there

senslip.com/shop--aud---.html

>16-20 weeks
I don't believe this for a second. If they had their way, you would be changing it every hour.

please don't assault your hypothetical child. the child will sort that out on it's own. forced retraction can lead to adhesions

My dick is 100% natural and normal and I have no idea what half the words in this thread even mean wtf

Why wouldn't someone just restore? I don't understand the point of these at al.

He's subtly brainwashing people like always

Better question is, why would people deprive themselves of it in the first place.

Then you should have stuck with that narrative. Incoherent plant

Are you really this desperate for attention? Poor lil cuck.

Ooh, close. Somebody must have got the get by now, let's see if some Leaf has fucked it up...

I was circumcised, and don't really care about it, but I think the chance of medical complications is higher than if you don't circumcise, so I wouldn't.

Also, I see some people in these threads really upset about being circumcised, and my son might grow up to be sensitive like them, so I don't want to hurt his feelings.

Yes, the bible says you have to do it on the 8th day. This is a commandmnet from God, my mother neglected to do me because she's a commie from Europe but I won't fail to do the same for my son.

do yourself first. if you can afford it

The bible says you don't have to as a convert, but I have considered doing it when I have my son. If he should go through it I should too

No, I'm a very bad goy, Shlomo.

no

The bible of course being true and all that

Im not cut, why would I?

Of course it is, it's 100% true

God asked you to