>Scarlett Johansson
>Cher
>Jessica Chastain
>Rita Ora
>Katie Holmes
>Taylor Swift

how Sup Forums can even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/where-were-you-fans-turn-on-taylor-swift/news-story/48b16accfc30e352c9749319afca58d9
heatst.com/entertainment/taylor-swift-women-march/
catholicnewsagency.com/news/for-george-soros-ireland-abortion-fight-may-be-first-step-against-catholic-countries-97748/
informationliberation.com/?id=55384
youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Taylor Swift

Wrong

>>Taylor Swift
>Wrong
Wrong
>"So much love, pride, and respect for those who marched. I'm proud to be a woman today, and every day. #WomensMarch" @taylorswift13

So many (((echos))) on that list....
really makes you think....

>John Kerry makes the list
>Bernie gets cucked again
Kek

ohh look she is famous for showing titties, sucking dicks and her white skin, she must know what is best for me and my family

D LEET

I'm genuinely confused as to the purpose of this march.

I though white women were the most privileged group on the planet?

What are they marching about?

Rich white Americans telling people how to think.How shocking.

....learn english you idiot, she didnt say she was there.

id bet 90% of the rest of the list is also bs, but even if it wasnt, literally who cares? its just another feel good march for reasons no one has been able to clearly explain with no purpose other than inflating their ego and sating their constant desire for virtue signalling

(((White)))

reminder that the God Emperor won the white female vote too. get back to the kitchen, make some sandwiches and raise your children you whinging slags

(((white)))

Literally who?

Madonna is so high on opiates/benzos on that picture that I cant help but lol a little

>duuuuuuuude, mabe that last hit was a bit too much too much...
>oh shit who are these people, where am I?

>Celebrities

who care..

news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/where-were-you-fans-turn-on-taylor-swift/news-story/48b16accfc30e352c9749319afca58d9
heatst.com/entertainment/taylor-swift-women-march/
Need I post more?

>literally who cares?
Who do you think? OMG more celebrities agree with me politically. sad

It's hilarious how woman pride, black pride, gay pride, whatever kind of pride is always a thinly veiled admission that you think of yourself as inferior.

No white male would ever talk about white male pride, well other than idiots like David Duke, because we know we have nothing to feel inferior about.

Saying "I'm proud to be black, or female or whatever" is like saying "I'm proud to be a short bald man".

so a tweet means she was there?

So the women who were made into stars by media are now on side of media?
Who do you think wants to sell more records to Africans, Mexicans and Indians who get imported and connected to USA if not those celebrities who get paid more the more they spread around the world. Hollywood these days makes more money in Asia than west.

>Looking at that list thinking about who I'm going to fap to and then Lena Dunham pops up

Fucking hell OP.

>Swift first described herself as a feminist in 2014, saying it was her friendship with Girls creator Lena Dunham that opened her eyes to the movement.

wew

Taylor Swift wasn't there you fucking liar, in fact Buzzfeed is bitching she wasn't

user explained in another thread. Apparently it was going to be a march celebrating Hillary and Planned Parenthood (Abortion Clinics) and then they turned it into a sort of catch-all anti-white, anti-America, anti-Trump...thing. Basically a big block party.

This shit is so true. I rarely hear impressive people talking about being proud of shit they had no control over. Pride is almost always exclaimed by those desperately trying to come to terms with their shortcomings.

You left out anti-male. their list of demands has the usual hogwash about how 1 in 5 women manages to get raped, and women don't get paid the same as men for the same damn job.

that pay thing always cracks me up. do the fucking math. if women make 80 cents on average to the male for the same job, then consider this: huge employers simply cannot discriminate, so the vast majority of female sales clerks make exactly the same as males, etc.

so to get an average of 80 cents, that means a bunch of women somewhere are making 50 or 60 cents to the dollar for doing the exact same job. Why are these morons not in court for such an easy as hell lawsuit?

BECAUSE IT'S A BIG FUCKING LIE.

"As a teenager, I didn’t understand that saying you’re a feminist is just saying that you hope women and men will have equal rights and equal opportunities. What it seemed to me, the way it was phrased in culture, society, was that you hate men."

She's been forced into it. She's really an egalitarian, but in the celebrity world, that's not allowed.

Or if women can by hired for so little, why hire men? Either it's total bullshit, or men are just better. In reality, though, both the former and latter are true.

I just went through that entire list, it's basically either (((white))) women or minorities. Of course there are some whites as well, since they don't want to lose their jobs, but the amount of jews in that list really is ridiculous

>user explained in another thread. Apparently it was going to be a march celebrating Hillary and Planned Parenthood (Abortion Clinics) and then they turned it into a sort of catch-all anti-white, anti-America, anti-Trump...thing. Basically a big block party.

George Soros and his abortion clinics again

They sponsored a march here in Ireland

He loves his abortion soros....loves it.

catholicnewsagency.com/news/for-george-soros-ireland-abortion-fight-may-be-first-step-against-catholic-countries-97748/

Dublin, Ireland, Jan 2, 2017 / 05:08 am (CNA).- Wealthy abortion backers could use Ireland as a model to change pro-life laws in other Catholic countries, an apparent leaked three-year plan for George Soros’ Open Society Foundations suggests.

“With one of the most restrictive abortion laws in the world, a win there could impact other strongly Catholic countries in Europe, such as Poland, and provide much needed proof that change is possible, even in highly conservative places,” the document says.

It also cites support for pro-abortion efforts in Mexico, Zambia, Nigeria, and Tanzania, and other parts of Latin America and Europe. The document particularly targets constitutional protections for the right-to-life from conception.

The New York-based Open Society Foundations’ proposed 2016-2019 strategy for its Women’s Rights Program appears to be among the documents published by the website DCLeaks.com. The website claims the documents are from the globally influential foundations begun by billionaire financier George Soros. In 2015 Forbes magazine estimated Soros’ net wealth at $24.5 billion, ranking him the sixteenth wealthiest man in the U.S.

Isn't it amazing how so many celebrities managed to attend a completely spontanous and unorganized protest?

Make this into a meme

What a (((coincidence)))

Fight back paddy wack.

Don't let them do it.

Taylor Swift wasn't there, she just tweeted

>no mel gibson

lol who cares what popstars think ?

8 years old girls dont vote you rice nigger

Okay so tswift and bella swan from twilight I know
the rest?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Celebrities are usually horrible people.

>Scarlet Johansson not on the list
Thanks for the list of celebs to boycot.
Shame, I really liked the Avengers series so far.

INTO THE TRASH THEY GO!

>Falling for the Hollywood jew in the first place

Who?

>falling for
Nah familamidingle
Just a fan of Marvel and DC comic movies.
Scarlet Johansson played that female spy.

Imagine how awful it must be to be a redpilled celebrity around all these two-faced liberal do-gooders who'd call the police if they saw a dindu standing infront of their $20m dollar mansions

>Women will spend money to fly to walk for a womans march
>Won't go to local BLM rally
Seriously push this narrative and the left will tear itself apart seeing as they accidentally revealed their racism.

>George Soros’ Open Society Foundation

George Soros’ Open Society Foundation

Abortion and lgbt

informationliberation.com/?id=55384

A foundation headed up by George Soros, one of the world's richest people, is providing financial backing to organisations seeking to repeal the constitutional prohibition of abortion.

A leaked strategy document details how Soros's Open Society Foundation planned to fund Amnesty International Ireland, the Abortion Rights Campaign and the Irish Family Planning Association.

The move was said to be part of a strategy to force the repeal of the Eighth Amendment, potentially setting off a chain reaction in other strongly Catholic countries in Europe.

The three organisations confirmed to the Irish Independent they had received grants from the foundation.
This is internationalist subversion on behalf of foreign interests seeking to undermine Ireland and the Irish people's self-governance.

>no show at women's march.

Wonder why? Just lol.

But Sup Forums has pepe.

Scarlet had an operation to reduce her tits.
So she became a feminist and cut her boobs off.
Now that's just a crime against humanity.

Here's Scarlett pre-op.

>Fight back paddy wack.
>Don't let them do it.

Soros has targeted this country with billions that is being taken by journalists and leftist useful idiots.

The aim is abortion as it is their preferred method to destroy homogeneous national demographics so they can import slaves.

Literally racial eugenics sponsored by a Jewish billionaire.

I would be 100% certain due to those marching here on this womens day shit (wtf was the reaction from actual people as it is a US election and nothing to do with us, but left media ran the script bad trump etc )that soros sponsored these womens marches.

I'd say they were pre-arranged to promote abortion in western countries the assumption that Clinton won and they just went ahead anyway

The only solution is to ban all soros funded organizations but our politicians and journalists are too corrupt to tell the truth. The abortion dollar from soros is a big dollar.

>who
>who
>who
Etc

The only person who's work I respect on that list is MAYBE Natalie Portman and really just from her work in Black Swan, but her performance was really just highlighted by the directors insane vision and incredible editing.

Also friendly reminder if you respect a "film actors work" you are a faghot. Film is a directors medium, where the actor is little more than a hyped up model. The stage is an actors medium where the director is little more than a hyped up stage manager.

>cuts off tits and joins feminists
Never go full retard

why /pol worship that kike's slut?

> reduce tits

Uhm. WHYY?

All those poor multi millionaire women, it must be so oppressive to make more in 30 seconds than most people make in a lifetime, we really need to end the injustice against them so they can live free of tyranny.

Man, i could drown in those tits of hers.
Now look at her.
Short hair, no tits and a feminist.
That's just a bad day to all of us.

......feminists cant be hot, i guess?
I dunno how to explain this otherwise. Those tits were epic.....

What the left used to be like:
>Fuck the bourgeoisie, those rich bastards have no right to boss us around and rule over us!! They don't know what's best for us!

What the left is like now:
>Hey all you retarded inbreed poorfags, these millionaire celebrities with no relevant education know what's best for you and if you don't obey them then you're obviously retarded. :)

Makes me laugh every time a lefty tells us we should obey the "bourgeoisie", and that poor people are retarded. Can't they hear what they are saying?

A freak tornado appearing in the middle of them would be wonderful.

>implying DFCs aren't superior in every way

Maybe they went too flaccid for her and she didn't wanted for them to reach her belly button in a few years

>all women who allow themselves to be objectified for success
awesome 'feminism' girls.

Congratulations ladies, The Women Can Walk Rally showed everyone in America women are capable of walking.

Why is Taylor Swift there? She didn't march. Girls are really mad at her for it.

Lost in translation comes out
"Who's this semantic demon? Don't mind her. Might watch other movies of hers"
Look her up.
Jew.
Well, that a shame. I know she'll turn out fucked.

> TFW it was just a matter of time

Mila Kunis is another that went through this cycle

its the most exercise them fat fucks have had in years, Donald Trump already improving womens health, they should thank him.

> Semantic

Yeah thanks auto correct.

Cunt.

I am not "anti women"

I'm anti communism

>Maybe they went too flaccid for her and she didn't wanted for them to reach her belly button in a few years

That only happens to babushkas who can't afford a bra.
Scarlet had awesome tits, its a crime she got rid of em.

They're just having a day out. Their protests are more like street festivals in character - silly costumes, dancing, music, and drinking.

How the fuck is anyone supposed to know what: "women's rights are human rights" means? They'll say it's about awareness but that still begs the question about what we're supposed to be aware of.

They best I can gather is that they're scared it's going to be harder to get an abortion in some parts of the USA. Because that's all women's rights are - the right to have a free abortion.

Which is really fucked up in places like the UK where they had 'sister marches'. Don't criticize Islamic nations or Ireland for making abortions illegal. But America is different!

What? What happened to Mila Kunis?

Dont even scare me that she's a nutjob feminist, too......

I know, he even cares about the well being of SJWs and cucks. I vote after his 20 year presidency and peaceful death that he be canonized as Saint Donald of Manhattan.

She's already 30 years old, in 10 years she could get them flaccid
And by that time she could never recover them to a good shape

Anyway
Boobs can get smaller with exercising, she as lazy cunt she and the rest of leftists are have chosen easy and stupid way

>Celebrities

Im sure nobody with half a brain cell working will give a fuck about the opinion of a celebrety.

this is heartbreaking, bros

:(

Just at these tits, man....

These fuckin' feminists, i swear.....

*just look at

>Jane Fonda
Why isn't this commie whore hanging yet?

>who care..
i guess the guy who cant get anyone.

Good post.

>multi millionaires convincing stupid people that sexism is the oppression they should be fighting against

racism, sexism are absolutely dwarfed by the economic oppression and inequality. There's not a bigger oppressor than the rich.

They are the big bad wolves in sheep's clothing and yet none of this stupid leftist cunts see it even though their giant teeth are sticking out and dripping blood.

Can you remember the last time leftism was about economics? I think Marx is spinning in his grave so fast that we could hook him up on a generator and power a Ayn-Randian utopia with him

This is actually a good idea.

Based Poland knows what's up. She did the equivalent of doing a photo op with ISIS.

Fuck off commie.

Thanks for providing a hitlist, champ

>being a bourgeoisie cuck

>just mainstream whore,like everyone else

>Scarlett Johansson not on the list

sixth from the bottom up.

I hate poor people. I wish we could deport all you losers.

Thanks user.
Looked at it a few times to make sure, guess I still missed it.
So many names on that list.

Rich white women telling the public what to do, gee that worked so well for the election! White women left the left in droves to vote for trump

youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA

If Trump doesn't builds the wall and doesn't deports the Mexicans there's literally no difference between him and Hillary. All this muh Communists and muh Nazis is bunch of nonsense created by capitalists to blame somebody else but themselves.

They are mad that the woman that got sponsored by Saudi Araba, a country that trades captured girls and young women like slaves, didn't become president.

Really makes my refugees rape....