Ok Sup Forums, would you explain to me what is happening on this gif?

Ok Sup Forums, would you explain to me what is happening on this gif?

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/08/many-people-are-saying-donald-trump-donated-to-nambla.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=T2gnU4NuFgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

buffering

He's joking around. He probably thinks it's funny. He's a kid with a weird sense of humour.

the cringe

Presidential autism

some faggot has his mouse point in the gif, obviously distracting barron

he is mildly retarded

>close family
>lots of cash
>more than likely has no real friends and only socializes with his mother and siblings leading him to have a hard time developing social skills

Oldest of 4 and my 3 younger brothers are his age, and while we don't have nearly the same wealth, he's acting just as awkward as they do. Probably seemed funnier in his head or the loud atmosphere and crowd took up Melania's attention too quickly so his little "joke" wasn't seen or heard.

The fame went to his autist head and now he thinks he is the star.

Hes excited and pretending to hit his mom because he thinks its funny.

I don't know, I think it's charming in a way. A dumb kid acting like a dumb kid.

He's fucking 10 years old.

>Trump refuses to release tax returns, alot of people saying he donated to NAMBLA.
>Barron Trump showing PTSD symptoms from years of NAMBLA abuse.
Autism confirmed.

north american marlo brandon look alike?

As if you didn't do dumb/embarrassing shit when you were 10.

I bet you kiss girls too.

Looks like he got vaccinated a little too hard

>alot of people saying he donated to NAMBLA
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/08/many-people-are-saying-donald-trump-donated-to-nambla.html

Top WEW

I don't understand what the deal is, the guy is 10... When I was 10 I used to pick my nose and fling the boogers across the class room. The people shitting on him for being a little awkward are just exposing themselves for being terrible people.

>ayo biach gimme some more of dat Adderall
>no Barron, you've had your 10mg for today
>*chimps out*

Pic-related explains the most important part for you, taco. That is basically all you should know about Trump family.

Fuck off back to plebbit and dumblr.
Why are lefties so disgusting and inhumane?
So if he has Autism so what?! does that suddenly mean he can be the target of bullying and sicko lefties entertainment?
Hypocrites, The Lord will deal with you in due course.

They're acting out a scene in a kids movie you basement dwelling retards

I think he's just over mothered. Banjo is probably the only person first lady whats-her-name has to talk to in this country.

Is a fucking game that they play, like most loving families do. Of course you can't relate to that you waste of air.

Poor Paco can't relate to a healthy family after losing his to a freak chainsaw accident. Sad!

Obviously he's just joking around with his mother. Have none of you had good parents growing up? That's the first thing I thought when I saw this

Based on body language they have an inside joke where she gives him the high five and pulls it away. He already knows she's going to pull her hand away so he mocks her.

So what if he's autistic? He's only 10,it's normal to act like this sometimes.

Calm down. It's just a joke. You should have more resistance for trolling and to be able to laugh at yourself and your own views. Otherwise you are not better than commie leftshits who think that discussion is all about loud screaming.

This.

>sjws picking on sperglords
>It's not like we pick on autists!
Some of you autists are so hypocritical. I don't care if Baron is a sperglord, but it's pretty funny either way. He'll probably be posting on /r9k/ one day.

>preteen interacting with his mother
>omg what did he mean by this?

he gets frustrated that his mother didnt high five him properly and wants to hit her, his fathers misogyny is coming through

We all know libshits only care about nigger dick and the thing they hate most about Barron is that he's not a cuck

They're both laughing about it, so they're clearly having fun.

I postulate that we find it ackward because we're projecting. We're so enamored with Trump and his family that we expect them all to act with the same elegance and grandeur that all the adult members present.

This is compounded by the fact that he's placed so much front and center with a suit and nice hair that we unconsciously expect adult behavior from him.

>would you explain to me what is happening on this gif?
Dumb somewhat antisocial , probably due to some sort of over protectiveness for whatever the reason may be, kid that is acting like how a dumb mildly antisocial kid.

Poor kid is just acting his age and seemingly doesnt really seem to interact with people outside his family much. though that is me arm chair psychiatristing and shit. Since the only other explanation may be that he is acting age but at the same time he is also a bit on the autism spectrum leaning more to the high functioning side.

underrated

Unless its just Barron being silly, i genuinely feel bad for the little guy.

>younger brother has autism
>goes to a school for children with autism
>seen the worst and most debilitated by autism possible
>kids who have to speak through iPad at 12
>kids who scream because of discomfort or loud noises
>kids who just want friends but genuinely just can't hold a conversation with the average person

Its not an issue when people make light of autism through banter or jokes. Hell I hear more jokes about autism from my brother than anyone else.

But leftists have decided to target Barron just like they did melania. They say he's probably going to be a school shooter, that's he's psychotic and weird, mental or even worse sexually abused by his father. Heartless attacks on an innocent kid who probably is just trying to keep up with why he suddenly has to move from the tower to something he likely saw in pictures only.

Leftists claim to love the oppressed and debilitated unless they're related to someone they don't like. What sickening hypocrites.

This actually

This really. He's fucking 10 years old, what were you faggots doing at 10 years old that was so cool and composed and in any way reflective of how you behave in public now

the cyber fucked with his head

OP.
Faggot.
Confirmed.

I don't think Trump has ever acted with elegance and grandeur. I think he's kitsch; a classless, tacky man with a home decorated like a Jew banker's. His wife, likewise, seems like a botoxed bimbo.

Yeah, what else?

stop posting this kid every two seconds

thank god he wasn't a chick, you fucks would go hard like Sup Forums did to that blonde loli

Don't be mad

>kids who just want friends but genuinely just can't hold a conversation with the average person
The worst part about meeting people like this is when they're perfectly aware of their situation. You know, the ones who know they blow it every time they try to make friends, even though they're intelligent and might even have interesting hobbies, just because a part of their brain didn't develop correctly. And yet they keep at it, no matter how many times they fail to reach anyone. It's a tragedy.

>Ok Sup Forums, would you explain to me what is happening on this gif?

The result of a 60 year old man having a child

Haha someone from Apefrica is calling a billionaire classless... That's funny.

> Ok Sup Forums, would you explain to me what is happening on this gif?

Quite simple

It's a clear case of
>mom pls don't embarrass me in front of all these people by showing affection I am a god damn MAN not a child

Remember what you did when your mother tried to act in public the way she acts in private?

t. rosie ofatty

barron is autism

Trump was 59-60 when he fathered Barron. Low quality older sperm

Uh, that's a normal 10 year old. I've done shit like that all the time as a kid. Kids are spazzy. I mean, I actually think I made that same movement before once with my mom. I have autism.

he got the "jim carrey" special

kek, a troll in the making. Can't wait until he's older to see what shenanigans he will pull

Hes 10 years old you probably dumb as hell at 10

The guy in the back is frozen in place, what the hell?

3 babymommas by age 15

1. LaQuiesha
2. Shaniqua
3. DeRonda

She is messing with him playing Too Slow Joe, so he shows her level 2.

Fuck off back to plebbit and dumblr. Get the fuck off my Sup Forums! You are seriously the biggest libtard on the board, you fucking cuck. Fucking SJWs like you are the cancer killing us all but the chemo is coming. Go listen to your alternative facts you fake news reading turdmuffin. Trump will make America great again.

I identify with him so much. Except that my dad isn't a gorrillionaire and an Emperor.

>tfw

Yeah the white millionaire from one of a few white cultures that hasn't been completely overrun by feminine ideals is calling a tacky old man with a fake tan and a combover classless.

Where I'm from, covering everything in gold is seen as a sign that you're gaudy and unrefined. I can only imagine the cultural differences between us that you think that constitutes class. Sorry I triggered you by criticizing your God Emperor, though.

I'm not at all mad, I just think it's amazing that anyone can be so partisan that they think someone like Trump is classy because they've aligned themselves to his ideals, and because he's extremely rich.

I still think he was the best of very poor choices but I'd never go so far as to call him 'elegant'. He's about as tacky and gaudy and image-obsessed as they come.

My brother is 11 and doesn't do stuff like that.

What is happening is you're an autist who don't understand human interaction

Normal Average Median Basic Longitudinal Assessment

Perhaps he's retarded.

>those feels
You're a dick...

My friends kid has autism and we still banter, but that's his kid to a fucking T.
I'm happy the kid found surfing, he's honestly amazing at it and it's helping him make actual friends. You don't know happy till you see a kid like that get a call from a normie friend to go surfing. I thought he'd cry he was so happy.... fucking retard

You guys are honestly retards. What kind of 10 year old is lame enough to high five his mom? And here I thought pol was smart.

People infinitely greater than you are having a fun day

hahhaha

Yea, ur moms a girl

This kid is great

Daily reminder that this it's a shill thread to DISSCREDIT Barron so he can't follow in his fathers footsteps in politics
Thread/

Your friends kid is retarded. You interact with the broken child which makes you retarded. Hitler had it right, kill the mentally retarded.

Watch the gif carefully. Lack of eye contact is one of the most telling signs of autism.

>You're a dick...
>... fucking retard (?)

I don't understand that part. Are you mocking on kids with a mental disorder?
Please explain your point about a smart and sensible comment this sad exposing of a 10yo boy.

Autism aspergers ... for real.

pasta

twas merely an act

Wow after looking at this video, the kid does seem off.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=T2gnU4NuFgI

And watch Melania's face. She knows.

Gas the left!

Clearly they,re just playing a game.
Im so sorry your mother never gave you attention OP

he behaves like a tard with autism

>MANY SUCH CASES
HEHE!

For once, Melania is giving the appearance of a genuine mother, and not a woman who leaves her child to be raised by a nanny.

This is pretty refreshing tbqh. I always thought of her as a gold-digging apathetic mother but regardless of her feelings towards Donald, she appears to actually care about Barron.