So about Trump's plan for a 35% tariff on BMW

Voted for Trump, but all of you have to admit that this is stupid.

Would you guys cool it down with this tariff stuff??? We're supposed to tariff shit we don't want, not stuff that we like to buy.

If he's serious about this then I'm off the Trump Train. I've literally only owned German cars and they suit me.

>inb4 BUY AN AMERICAN CAR AND STOP BEING A FAGGOT SHILL

Fuck you if you think I'll ever buy a shitty American car. Cry all you want, but there's a reason why the big names in the American car industry needed obummber's bail out money.

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_automotive_assembly_plants_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's how he plans on getting rid of Muslims

You know Europe has their version of ford and Chevrolet too, it's not all really nice bmws and Mercedes benz

Fuck globalism.
100% Tax on all foreign goods now!

>We're supposed to tariff shit we don't want, not stuff that we like to buy.
No we are supposed to tax shit that isnt made in our country you giga cuck.

America frist

it's a starting off point for bargaining, dumbass, if you don't even know where Trump comes from (he's only written several books about, like 'The Art of the Deal") then you really should save yourself the embarrassment and stop commenting on him.

(man's car, beemer fag)

But, aren't most BMWs sold in the U.S. assembled at BMW's American plant in South Carolina?

im a little pissed off, considering i would like to afford a BMW in my late 20s..

Info from Belgium: our government is really worried because they think the companies will stop producing outside USA and will just produce in the USA now to avoid tariff.

You think bmw doesn't realise that they will sell not many cars if price goes up 35%? They will resolve it very easy and produce the cars in the USA.

fpbp

>We're supposed to tariff shit we don't want
kek

>foreign company wants to build a factory in another foreign country
>TARIFF THEM

Nice logic there

kek how are you gonna get off the trump train he's your president. also maybe if you werent poor buying late 90s bmws this wouldnt be an issue.

>sag tits
>fat

>he actually buys our shitty cars

LMAO

BMW will open an American plant

german cars are overengineered pieces of kraut shit.

who the fuck thinks it's a good idea to use plastic for a water pump impeller?

god damn do I hate those autistic cunts who never turned a wrench in their lives.

The BMW models that sell well are produced here, like the various X vehicles. Most of the 3/5/6/7 Series that sell in the US are still made in Regensburg.

Magnificent.

>He doesn't know

>new bmw

>not being shit

cuck detected. Enjoy your 50k 328i automatic faggot

America first!

>need a replacement at some point
>that will be a handfull of shekels goy

>US government forces people to buy American
>American car manufacturers get complacent and build even shittier cars (it that's even possible)

Drumpftard logic

BMW already got a factory in america since '94

It's funny that you think trump writes his own books

Tariff things that use artificially low or predatory prices, not just any thing unless you want all countries to consume their own products alone

>black man wants to fuck my wife
>SUCK HIS COCK

Nice logic there.

Why write them if you can pay someone else to? Probably doesn't write his own emails either, just tells someone what to write.

amerisharts should learn to make good cars instead of taxing superior products desu

>m-muh freemarket!

>mfw the goyim want BMWs and think american cars are somehow more shit

information is still valid pablo

>not an argument

Stay mad.

It is okay, read about XIXth century Murrica, it was about 100% tariffs on british industrial goods

then move to germanystan you fucking sand nigger.

Any car company that even thinks about making a car without a dipstick deserves this.
Also, planned obsolescence out the ass.

honda builds more cars in america than gm.
buy an acura

They're shit. I bought a 335i a few years ago and that hunk of shit was always breaking down. I'm so glad I sold that thing

This is how tariffs work, and it's how the US made effective use of tariffs for it's first 100 years of existence. Grant started that downhill slide and we never recovered.

>pulling tariff war against Germany
>making their manufacturing industry even more dependent export to Russia than they currently are

Wow, it's almost like Trump is in the pocket of FSB.

You'd be the first one to cry.
>Low wage - export based economy.
Really

>non-arguments require arguments as rebuttals

lol no they don't retard. Keep on sucking that niggerdick.

actually in germany a BMW is either the workhorse for a company to drive around salesman or its driven by turks and other smelly sandniggers.
BMW is huge part of turk "culture" here.

BMW's are shit, lol.

Go buy a Cadillac you raging homosexual cunt

I wanted a BMW but every BMW driver in my city is a nigger so I got an Acura instead as that was built in America by Americans with a Japanese engine.

Global trade is a meme, the world dosent need it

russia export is not very important in germany. Russia is a small economy.

this is part of how you maga

dont like it?

eat shit

Your cars have a bad reputation internationally, not only locally.

fuck BMW

you will have to buy something else to get gold diggers to look at you

or you will just have to pay 35% more ... which is the point, right?

>this much projection
Bernie can still win. Keep the dream alive.

buy an american car and stop being a faggot shill

>dat webm

typical BMW driver monkey

>We're supposed to tariff shit we don't want, not stuff that we like to buy.
Welcome to protectionism and isolationism, where the big guys in suits tell you what you should want and make sure you want it by making everything else expensive.
You voted for that shit now suck it up.

>russia export is not very important in germany

Tell that to Siemens and ThyssenKrupp.

He didn't even tell the guy what to write. There's a large article written by the guy who ghost wrote The Art of the Deal about his process of writing it. It's a really good read.

Here: newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

BMW is not a car to attract gold diggers. Maybe in the ghetto. To achieve gold digger looking at you you need a lambo rolls royce porsche level car.

ofcourse we export to russia but China/Eu/America is much more important.

i hope you die amerishit

>disapproving of pointless tariffs
>hurr durr bernie projection

oh the irony

I'll glady pay the 35% tax if it means choking out you moronic Mexican'ts

>2016/07/25
that entire article boils down to "drumpf is a dumb dumb who doesnt know what he's doing, don't vote for him".

the man is a fucking billionaire. not a millionaire, a BILLIONAIRE. there are ~1,810 billionaires in the world, and this bloke is one of them, AND he's the president of the united states. there is a very clear discrepancy here: how can a man be unable to focus or remember anything for more than 30 seconds, but be able to run a real estate empire and become a billionaire?

it's a hit piece, the new yorker won't ever bring it up again because it's obvious they were lying. the media does this all the time, they get a person low on the ladder to make up outright bullshit allegations, they make a small article through one of their fronts about it, then all of their larger fronts reference the small article, then a while later the small article disappears and the articles begin using themselves as sources. you can't say it's fake since, well goy, there's sources but we just can't point them out right now.

trump should sue these cucks.

>putting a tariff on foreign products
>pointless

>Punished Merkel

your rebuttal still sucks cock

>tariff on a FOREIGN company for making a factory in another FOREIGN nation

Do you even have two brain cells to rub together?

BMWs suck ass anyway

not an argument.

Doesn't follow that it's pointless because you put FOREIGN in all caps.

you're*

if bmw dealer techs are murrican, I don't see the problem with this
I wouldn't buy that shit though

x3, x5, x6 and soon to be x7. Surely they could add more capacity though for other models.

Anti-globalism applies for everything not american, Trump does not care if you have a thing for german cars.

I think you are just cherrypicking this issue and then saying that Trump is only gonna tarif on german cars and nothing else, while he will tarif a big amount of different non-american stuff.

Also, he is not literally banning german cars, just wanting you to pay a little more for un-american products to give incentive to people to buy american stuff more.

MYTH BUSTED

BMW makes garbage cars and you should kys

>hurr durr i can't understand your statement durr must not be a non-argument

I love how your dumbass is trying to rationalize placing a tariff on a company that wants to open up a market in another country. You might as well tariff every single other corporation in existence.

I don't think your small brain has the mileage to keep you from embarrassing yourself further. But go ahead and put in the effort, you mental midget.

>I dont like the German government so I wont buy German products anymore - even thought the alternatives are inferior
Read how it worked out for the UK during WW1

never had a BMW motorbike, but cars are used only by sandniggers and are not even that fun to drive

Why no S1000RR? The ony decent product the krauts have ever built, and even then they had to copy the japs.

>tfw staunch Trump supporter
>also toyota fan boy
>tariffs

Idk what to do

You can make fun of me but believe me I've heard worse just driving a 4runner for 12 years

Got to admit Juan is completely right here.

Tariffs on any item (excluding food products that cannot be grown here) are good.

They force manufacturers to make products here. I want to see tarrifs of 300% or more

Interestingly It's the largest BMW plant in the world.

>I love how your dumbass is trying to rationalize placing a tariff on a company that wants to open up a market in another country.
The issue is building factories, not opening markets. Try to stay on topic, genius.

>You might as well tariff every single other corporation in existence.
This is still not an argument.

>Not knowing how Trump makes deals

They can always build them here you massive faggot.
I know that most of you faggots online right now are paid to be here.
Many of us have seen the ad hiring people to monitor us and change the culture here to be more inclusive.
Fuck off faggot shill.

S T E A L T H U N C O M M O N
T
E
A
L
T
H

U
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

Yes they are, just like Ford produces in Europe the vast majority of the cars it sells in Europe.
I don't know why Trump picked up on german cars, first because german cars are objectively technologically superior in the prenium market (not their fault if the americans lag behind), secondly because there are 4 german factories in the US:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_automotive_assembly_plants_in_the_United_States

The only large german brand not making cars in the USA is Audi.

>The issue is building factories, not opening markets. Try to stay on topic, genius.

Mental midget doesn't realize that BMW building a factory in Mexico doesn't mean BMW production is effected in the U.S

>This is still not an argument.
>BUH BUH BUH MUH PROJECTION

Small brain loser still can't defend his tariffs. Yeah, enjoy that factory job after you go out and buy overpriced products that diminish in quality due to less competition

Swing for the fences, you mental midget.

Very good sensai. Your understanding of how liberal media works is impeccable.

>doesn't know that BMW already has factories here
>doesn't know that the planned Mexico factory has no effect on U.S production

>he says the tariffs are pointless, but can't point to a reason why.

>BMW building a factory in Mexico doesn't mean BMW production is effected in the U.S
Your contention though is that the BMW production is not effected in the U.S.

So are you going to admit you're a retard?
Or are you going to continue to sperg out with your pitiful damage control posts?

>apparently doesn't know that tariffs are only on imports.

Are tits acceptable nudity because women are basically men? Why are dicks always blown out. Would the same apply to their inside out version? No

Thats a joke, yeh?

>soon being forced to buy american cars
wew,but i guess the benefits of trump will still outweigh the negatives

I've been driving bmws all my life and I don't think there's anything special about them.
What's so special about them?

>but be able to run a real estate empire and become a billionaire?

He's pretty bad at business objectively. Considering the amount he inherited from his father, and the assets he inherited, he should have more money than he does, adjusting for inflation and interest. He inherited 250 million as a young man in the 70s for fucks sake.

>What's so special about them?
Retards buy them. Hence there is money to be made.