Have you ever commiteed a "hate crime" (aka put a nigger and other kind of subhuman filth in their place) IRL?

Have you ever commiteed a "hate crime" (aka put a nigger and other kind of subhuman filth in their place) IRL?

More than a few, fbi.

>FBI
>being this paranoid
>not browsing Sup Forums with a proxy

He is your hate crime. Go fetch!

you guys should be investigating antifa rioters tbqh mr. not-fbi.

Nigger is the one that attacked the man that is beating him.
If anyone was committing a crime it is the nigger.

I have had consensual sex with mexican women, does that count?

there's no law against hate crimes here, so no

technically speaking that is

I had a friend who shot a black elder but didn't get caught from it, then we never spoke again.

>using an american proxy

>be on the bus
>fucking nigger asks to scoot over so he can sit next to me
>scoot over and say I don't mind
>I actually did mind

We used to pick on the nerdy white kids in middle school. There was this kid who was obsessed with Magic the Gathering cards, you know the type, wears Crystal Dragon necklaces and shit. So one day we found him after class took his backpack with his entire card collection and threw them into the sewer/drain . Lol I never heard anyone cry so hard. He never seemed the same since that day and about a year later he had drowned himself in the river (I guess so he could be with his cards)

Maybe you could call that a hate crime,but hey that's life.

Lol n1 fuck whitebois and there shitty material possesions

yes, many times

I have only ever hate fucked Emu's. Its only a crime if my overlords find out.

Literally subhuman

Pretty much, it's the way they're raised I see white kids at the store hitting their parents because they don't get what they want.

I'm committing one right now, I'm having a thought which is contradictory to accepted government doctrine.

Nope, because I never saw a nig nog irl.

Better than black parents hitting their kids who just steal whatever they want

Same, I wonder why?

I shot a nigger when he broke into my house like 4 years ago.

Other than that, for some reason niggers seem to like me. Even the ghetto hood trash. No idea why.

At least white children have parents, nigger.

I got into a fight outside a bar. Nigger had a tire iron in his hand. I knocked him down and kicked him in the head a few times. He had a winter coat and I had his hood pulled over his head, punching down. He never hit me but when we were grabbing I slipped off the curb and my right knee went straight into the ground. Walked with a limp for a few weeks after. I got nigger blood on my white hoodie

Well as I'm a white cis male, apparently simply going outside is a hate crime so I commit them a few times a day

I kicked a fat white guys kneecap out of place one which I guess is extreme fat shaming

No CNN I haven't

Used to beat up Muslim teenagers when I was a teenager

I never interacted with a nigger in my life.
I never seen a jew in my life.
I never seen a muslim in my life.

At least 3 random fights with gypsies in drinking holes.
Two organized mass fights with gypsies.
One drunken brawl when gypsies tried to rob me and a mate on the way back from the 24/7, he actually broke a gin bottle over one of their heads and we legged it, so he might have actually killed him as well.
None of it is a "hate crime" however since we don't play that game here.

YE BOI

i say the N word right to black's faces and they don't do shit about it because im always hangin with my hardcore biker crew and live in a 95% white town

haha, take that niggers

i do the same to beaners and chinamen too

Yes I've beaten a gay kid up during grade 7
multiple niggers
some natives
and 1 chink
more in the future for sure!

nope never

Fought with a white autistic kid

Provavelmente és dos Trás os Montes kek

lucky bastard

If a nigger ever tests you, ESCALATE HARD.

I had one who fancied himself a bully bump my shoulder as he passed my locker in middle school; swung around and bounced his head off a locker.

I've kicked Romanians and Irish out of my shop purely because I know they're either going to steal, attempt to scam someone or start some kind of fuss.

Not sure it's a hate crime, but would be frowned upon by the Left.

Beat up 3 bougnoules that wanted to steal my wallet. I had to strike first though.
Also shot a few african in self defense in Chad. Didnt stick around to know if they were dead or just injured had to ran over a few to get back to the ambassy

You shot a black guy. That's one of the favourite pastimes of black people.

Multiple times. I'm a 6ft5 pretty fit guy. Niglets always get frisky when i'm out clubbing and i steal the girl they've been talking to for an hour. I literally walk around the place looking for a girl being pulled by nignogs and then i pull that girl.

This ALWAYS triggers the shit out of niglets
> whafuk mayn whitey be stealin j gurl homi, btta stp uside

And then we proceed to bash niglets and steal all their shit while they're ko or punched senseless. Have still gotten every single ID from every nigger i knocked unconcious. Will post a pic in a sec.

do gypsies count?

Iv never even seen a black person in real life before

I've bashed a nigger/indian mix?
He did antagonize and bash my friend, so my friends and I ganged up on him.

Apart from that, my friend has shot 4 niggers in Los Angeles County alone, and nearly had to shoot a fucking chink up in Santa Clara County when he broke into his house.

Fucking hell.

Oh yeah, I've also pissed (along with another person) into that same nigger/indian kid's ice tea bottle because he always pissed us off.
This was on our fucking sixth grade camp, lmfao.

He spat that shit out immediately
Absolutely hilarious

But I expect to be bashing niggers and putting them in their place every time I go see my brother because there's so many of them where he lives

>admitting to a hate crime on a FBI honeypot and not even using a proxy

Lol.

I don't acknowledge them as hate crimes because there's no hate in it from my end. It's just business.

not human it goes into the animal cruelty categorie

So you're asking me if I've ever chimped out and gotten into a fight with a stranger?

No, I can't say that I have.

Hello FBI!

Yes but when I was young.

This is the kind of white i would LOVE to kill with a box of bullets

How did you get them to do it?

was at the bar that opens 5:00 at night. Was with 3 sandniggers who seemed alright and a naigger who went full nignog in a matter of secounds. He slapped me with the force of a thousand starving somalis.
The sandniggers seemed alright, but around blacks never relax. If i wasnt alone 4v1 i would atleast have tried to go all KKK on him. ,

Just putting extra wassabi in Koreans sushi.

My mum always told me life was like a box's of chocolates you
never know what std's your gonna get

No, but my cousin scalped a autistic cracka and got on the news for it

Hate crime? No. But I did beat the shit out of some spic for acting a fool.

I said nigger on the internet a lot.

If mum finds out I lose good boy points!

If legit with pics then thats hard as fuck.

probably. its pretty easy when you're selling them drugs

Your servants don't count, Pajeet.

Didn't you win that war?

When I was in grade 5, I stole a girls money from her desk and they blamed it on a nigger.

I am not a thief it was a one time thing when I was 10 Y.O.. I felt kind of bad.

Some moron who was high as fuck on Methadone was getting testy with some student on a bus, really in his face yelling at him because apparently he didn't answer him when he asked where the fuck he was (all the buses here have computer screens at the front informing you of current and next stop)

I told him to turn the volume down or he won't get to where ever he plans on going. He kept on going so I just dragged him off the bus and got back on.

That's about it, there aren't any niggers up here and the only mussies are female students going to school.

RARE
ayy lmao?

Actually, I'm behind 7 proxies.

warms my cockles to know that even in this gay corny world of tolerance and diversity we live in today, the english still hate the irish

When I used to do cocaine I would rob drug dealers and a few of them were niggers. It was stupid as fuck looking back on it but that was when I was training every day in a boxing gym. I felt invincible.

>posting from the spacestation
did you commit a racial crime against an ayy lmao?

Sup Forums is a board of peace, FBI.

Theres a proxy for every star in the sky.

I'm actually posting from Thailand. Strange

Once had a black guy pull a knife on me and in return I put a .45 in his face. But I've never actually gotten in a physical altercation with a PoC. They tend to travel in packs and I don't want to be in a 13 on 1 fight.

As if everything expressed here isn't a work of fiction. I say a lot of shit for a (You).

Beating your arranged wife doesn't count, Virat

Does trashing job applicantsif they are niggers (rare) or curryniggers (common) count?

Because if so, yes.

My dept has two token ethnics, both are halfcast Asians.

sure thing, negro

>crashonmoon.full

fuck dude.

mooi man

I told a black securityguard to 'go back home you fucking nigger' and had to spend the night in a cell once

>black guy in class trying to talk to me about how much he loves Star Wars
>tell him Star Wars is for faggots and that he should watch Startrek instead

*Chinese Taipei

That's Taiwan retard.

You autists would actually have to leave your room and communicate with people for that to happen.

>British education

I never did find out what happened to that kid at the end... I feel like he's most likely alive since he gets up and seems to be sort of with it but surely you'd be pretty fucked up for a while after that.

pic not related, obviously

yeah i beat up a gypsy pretty good cuz he was trying to pickpocket me in the tram

>245
Wow, that is literally a fat man on top of a young boy. I thought Sup Forums hated pedos and degeneracy...

Cool story bro

> tfw cop

Does beating muslims count?

I got punched in the gut by a homeless abbo while drunk. Wailed on him till some bystanders pulled me off. Found where he was sleeping around 2-3am and literally kicked the shit out of him. Saw him the next week with a few broken ribs.

Fortitude Valley sucks guys.

OP, your pic was necessary self defense.

That nigger demanded that the white men perform oral sex upon him and then chased them down the length of the parking lot when they walked away with admirable white restraint.

The nigger attacked them.

The whites didn't do as niggers do.

They both didn't jump on the nigger.

Only one took up the defense.

With vigor.

And the white man showed more restraint when he left the nigger without doing the ultimate damage.

Niggers have no such restraint, sadly.

So the Black fellow kept trying to sexually dominate the white men by repeatedly demanding that they perform fellatio upon his negroid penis.

The white men, unimpressed yet tired of the conversation, walked away from the Black man.

This left the Black man feeling both alone and unfulfilled, apparently.

Because, after a brief aside to the person recording the incident, referring to the superpowers conferred upon him by virtue of his being from New York, the Negro followed the white men down the length of the parking lot, invading their safe space.

Whereupon the Black man then engaged one of the whites in fisticuffs. Much to the negro's later regret.

The white man, forced to defend himself, did so quite dominantly.

>Turns out that Arizona has many more superpowers than New York does.

>young boy

1. You are wrong. The nigger was tall and probably 30 or so. But even a negro teen can hurt a grown human (pic related).

2. Amazing Get!

3. See this:

The day was much like any other day for Michael Brown. He was heading home for a healthy meal and some MCAT prep after a day spent building habitats and feeding the homeless, with a box of Bibles in his arms and dreams of attending medical school.

But His life was taken from the world so senselessly and needlessly on 9 August, 2014.

He lay in the street, doing nothing, for hours.

RIP Gentle Giant.

Rest In Peace.

The world lost a first class mind and a world class heart.

I killed 6 million jews, I was in a bad mood.

And a DINDU Shrine was erected.