I was talking about brexit with some efriends and was saying the reasons I agreed with it being a smart move...

I was talking about brexit with some efriends and was saying the reasons I agreed with it being a smart move. (policies weren't good for britain, germany has too much power)

what are other reasons it was a smart move? do yall still think it was the right decision?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-reform-uk-brexit-vote-live-remain-jean-claude-juncker-european-union-a7095601.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't ignore me

Adding 4 million to our small island in a short time with no corresponding increase in jobs and infrastructure.

it is a smart move economically in the long term the UK being one of the top dogs with Germany and France, they have to compensate for the rest poor fucks like Greece and Italy
the EU you see now is not at its full swing, they aim for same currency for every members and same economy, which is painfully hard to achieve and takes a long time, on top of that the results are debatable, mainly because the sneaky communists got the grip on the leadership
the biggest critics of EU is that it is being transnational, ie. the rich pays for the poor

I mentioned that the UK isn't very large. The canadian guy who was sort of defending the EU basically thought the refugees will be whitewashed like they do there and when I said it was a cultural clash he said it would be diverse like china town parts of the city,

transactional*

ITT: OP has alternative education, doesn't know how EU works in reality.

I looked up the EU wiki. seems like a lot of bureaucracy

Any dissilusioned asshat that thinks Muslims are going to assimilate, should just look at Germany and Sweden. Pretty clear

I was asking him why Saudi Arabia shouldn't take them and he said they are a crazy oligarchy and that it would radicalize the muslims.

Why we're in , the first place:
We joined the EU when we were essentially on our arses; we were in massive war debts, we had to sell off all our nationalised industries which most of the country was employed in and the IMF stopped lending us money.

So we joined what was at the time the EEC (European economic community) where we got free trade in exchange for letting the Spanish fish in our waters ect. It didn't do us any good and we ended up with mass privatisation and putting millions on the dole with Thatcher to fix the problem.

Last Year: 42 Years on and we're now relatively recovered; we're the second largest economy in Europe and the largest military power, but the EEC has changed as well; since 2004 it has been intergrating poor Eastern European nations and has now changed into a supra national oragnisation; it controls all aspects of our trade, has control over our courts, can overwride our national law and takes a percentage of our GDP which is gives for projects in Poland, all while forcing on us an open border with 500 million people.

Why we're leaving: We continued to pay far more than we got back to the tune of £350 million a week; and all we got was the steady decline of the nation states; most European countries need the economics support of the EU to survive but not us as we already pay more than we receive.

The only argument to stay was, other than idealistic dribble about 'staying together', that economic collapse was to be inevitable if we were to cut ourself off from this trade market that we're almost bound to and if tarrifs were introduced it would spell disaster for the UK.

Yeah but East Asain's assimilate.
We take too many too fast and that's why we have a mass rape and pedophile epidemic across Britain with muslim rape gangs i.e Rotherham.

thanks for your input

Well 27 individual states coming together on some level isn't running itself you know.

A computer program could replace them

>Now

we're 6 months on from the vote and the Government has bidded its time to rebuild the civil service so we can open trqade deals with other nations immediatley; deprtiated the pound to drive up import prices artificially and bring down export prices once again bringing back manfactoring (This is what Germany did upon the adoption of the Euro and why it continues to hide behind weaker currencies) The Government over the next two months is investing millions into Northern manufactoring so that when it comes to it we can break off from Europe easier.

An economic collapsed and a recession is looking less and less likely, and if the Government can pull it off we could potentially be both in pocket and free from the EU before formal negotiations end.

Needless to say now we're pulling out of the common market (free trade zone) we won't have to take freedom of movement (open door immigration) in exchange and so the EU is now potentially on edge over the loss of 10% of its populous, a fifth of its economic power and a loss of a massive 4500 million monthly trade surplus and is looking to cut off its nose to spite its face in hope the rest of the EU won't follow us and leave (as the French NF, the Dutch PVV and even the German AfD are pushing for).

Okay I'm out as you're clearly just a retarded murrican with an alternative education :^)

>ITT: OP has alternative education, doesn't know how EU works in reality.
>(policies weren't good for britain, germany has too much power)

>Implying he's wrong

yes and no
current eu is a shitshow but i would like to see a noncucked version of it which benefitted us all (so only including western europe)
without the bongbros there isn't enough counterweight to reform the cuck union tho

I know a lot of people in construction based jobs, a lot of poles and the like willing to do the job for a lot less money.

But this doesn't concern all the remain fags, they probably couldn't hammer in a fucking nail.

>without the bongbros there isn't enough counterweight to reform the cuck union tho

tbf I'm not even opposed to relatively lax borders with Western Europe or most of the cross nation agreements; it was the fact our sovereignty was been drained along with our economy for Polish benefit.

And then the day before the referendum, Juncker ruled out reform : independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-reform-uk-brexit-vote-live-remain-jean-claude-juncker-european-union-a7095601.html

im a contracts manager and i'll always assign eastern europeans to a job ahead of british people, they work longer hours twice as hard and wont complain once. i can get a british joiner on a 150 quid per day site work and he'll slack for 3 of his hours spend the last couple of hours complaining about pointless shit, or i can get a polish/latvian joiner on 150 a day and he'll work his bollocks off all day and will even work overtime without complaining once.

british people like to make out its all down to them 'working for cheaper' but thats generally not the case, they just work better and faster

>tbf I'm not even opposed to relatively lax borders with Western Europe or most of the cross nation agreements;
this
>it was the fact our sovereignty was been drained
as a law student and having studied the european institutions i agree,some of it is necessary but the european commission (where 'our good friend' juncker is predisent of) can do way to much without being democratically elected and without enough checks and balances.
>And then the day before the referendum, Juncker ruled out reform :
pic related

You need to find better blokes, there are plenty of natives out there who are willing to work properly. Put the lazy ones on price work and they will soon sort it out.

Based Belgian; expect your 'get out of German Reich free' card in the post when the Merklerreich begins to centralise.

Tusk and Verhofstadt seem to have taken the narrative that' one nation state left because of too much centralisation? we need to centralise for more unity'

This is why I want ireland to leave and enter into an economical union with the UK. Between oil, gas and fisheries off the coast of Ireland, combined with the resources available in the UK we'd be one of the richest nations in europe.

The current situation is crazy. We've had our problems with the UK but today they're one of our closest allies and for the most part we respect each other. It's lunacy to think you can be out while we stay in.

>Things which matter:
The destruction of our constitution by abolishing the principle of the ultimate sovereignty of Parliament.
Making British courts subordinate to foreign courts with a different legal tradition.

>Things which don't matter but were necessary to get the plebs to vote leave:
Paying much more into the EU budget than we get back
Uncontrollable immigration
Stupid regulations